if we beam electrons/protons into water what will happen?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jcc, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The only thing/s that are not working are you and your brain.
    How many science forums have you been banned from for your utterly contemptable dishonest posts?.
    Most of what you ask are explainable and you have been given answers plus a few links also.
    If by any stretch of the imagination, your God of choice, your magic pixie in the sky, did exist, he would have disowned and condemned you long ago.

Oh, and btw, the childish nature of your posts, the "na na na your're all wrong, science is poop, had me questioning your age.....I would have guessed around early teens. Surprised and dumbfounded to see you are 64.....maybe in years, certainly not in maturity, that's for sure.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

It's jcc's IQ, not age.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I have requested that this little adventure in trolling get moved to the proper cesspool.

Dr_Toad, paddoboy and Daecon like this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

You freely admit you're here again after having been banned?

Moderators? This odious person is calling for a permaban according to your rules. Please grant us all his wish.

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

They have String Theory for Dummies? Cool.

I think I might get that for myself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. brucep Valued Senior Member

This is s simple site which is great. 15 years ago they had a great forum. While it lasted it was the best I've seen.
    http://www.superstringtheory.com/cosmo/cosmo5.html

Daecon likes this.
  10. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I was quite active on that forum back in the day. Then, it just shut down and never really restarted. In fact, I've still got the site in my bookmarks.

11. jcc Registered Senior Member

debunk science, not attack person.

be a man.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat ― Problems abound

This is what I see:

• An inquiry.

• Some answers.

• Further inquires.

• Attempts to answer.

• More inquiries.

• Even greater effort to answer.

And as this process repeats over and over again, there is every appearance of the inquiry being plain lazy. People are going out and collecting information and offering it up, and constantly meet further inquiries suggesting the querient has put exactly zero thought into the original question, the answers offered, or the further questions.

Look, there are all sorts of circumstantial breaks I'll cut people, but at some point the circumstances are clear.

This thread is closed and redirected to the Cesspool.

It would be best if we stop putting each other through this exercise in futility.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

jcc:

I know the thread is closed, but I can't resist adding a response to some more of your questions.

Obviously, you can't hope to be educated from scratch by the people here. If you want a lot of detail, you'll need to study the subject yourself, properly. What you are seeing here is concise answers based on a whole lot of knowledge that the people here have gained through hard work. You won't progress in this kind of knowledge unless you're willing to put in some hard work yourself.

I answered these questions right at the start of the thread.

It is one thing not to know something, but it's another thing to continue to plead ignorance after you have been given the answers you asked for. Not to mention downright rude. When somebody takes time to respond to you, you ought to be grateful and thank them for helping you. You should not ignore people answering your cries for help.

Good enough to construct the electronic device you're reading this on.

Some of us are.

I answered this question once or twice in other threads that you started. Once again, it is the height of rudeness to pretend that you have not been given an answer. Please contact me by private conversation and apologise directly.

The test of whether physical theories are right or wrong is whether their predictions match observation and experimental results.

Do you know of any experiments or observations that refute the "imaginations" you're referring to?

Please do not advertise on sciforums.

900 charges on the proton? What? The proton has the same charge as the electron (but opposite sign).

There's no such thing as "enertron".

This is obviously false, since objects with zero net charge still gravitate.

Looks like you have some work to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.