If Someone Says Trust Me, do you?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KilljoyKlown, Apr 20, 2011.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Trust me, I know exactly what you are saying. (((

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)))

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

It depends on whether or not that person can disappear and never be seen again. If so, then no you should not place trust on them. You should follow them to make sure they don't try to disappear on you. Fuckin people are like God or the Devil, they want to disappear.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

That might depend on how good looking she really is and how much you really want to trust her. A good mark can be had more than once.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

When soebody say's "trust me" it is usualy a figure of speech, not them saying "oh please trust me".

peace.

8. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Trust me, Khalid Bin-Ban A-Weed knows what he is talking about.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Khalid the son of ban a weed?

10. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Or Lid Ban A Weed Bin.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Indeed.

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I use to not trust people and I would look over there shoulders and say " What are you doing ? Why you doing it like that ? The People would get nervous as hell and then they would f--ck up . I don't do that anymore, all though you out there that know Me personally <<< I can still smell a f--ck up the minute my feet hit the floor so don't be trying to cover up anything just because I am in touch with my feminine side as of late . I can still drop a hatchet kick pretty good. Sorry back on focus here Joey. Now I trust people and when some one says trust Me I will give them the benefit of the doubt . I have found as of late people want Me to think highly of them so they bust there friggin asses to live up . They are starting to get to where they really get some shit done . Man Alive ! Amazing how giving someone a little bit of "faith in them"changes an attitude . You all should try it , but first one word of advice < get the bull shit out of your own life first because no body looks up to someone full of shit. Shot straight and ask kindly and peoples trust can be yours. To the point when they say "trust Me"you know they mean what they are saying. The other thing to remember is the best of use fuck up at some point . Specially with planned obsolescence built into almost every human endeavor there is to be had

13. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Chi you got out of Jail my man . Great , be good ! Stick around for awhile . You don't have to shoot the whole wad at once this time . Stroke it , pace your self. Like you are rowing a boat to shore. Course you will do what you do , but you have my advice to do with what you want . Love yeah bro .

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Lol, Your advice is appreciated but I cannot lie, if my reply would result in me having to lie then I would rather get banned.

<3

Peace be with you