I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nicholas1M7, Apr 7, 2011.

1. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

As what you call "evidence" is but an opinion I see nothing of the sort.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Have you read your own posts at all?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

The world's magic and wonder have now become even more apparent than ever and it is not fading into the mist.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Dude, that's kind of obvious.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Hey Nick,

It has been almost 3 months since you first posted that you will soon reach piranha.

Have reached it? What's it like? Does reaching this level of consciousness help you to get dates with hot women?

I was thinking about trying to attain this consciousness state but I don't really want to put in that much effort if it is not something 'the ladies' dig.

One last question, for the guys that have reached piranha, are their wives usually OK with them dating other women? This is also a deal breaker; my wife has a complete set of cast iron skillets!

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am significantly closer to it than I was a week ago.

It's like a delightful modicum of experience. Like this song

To be in parinirvana or actual freedom is to be an iconoclast. In this mode of living one expresses strictly happiness and therefore confidence and it will get you noticed by many women.

YOU ARE HAPPINESS AND YOU ARE ENLIGHTENMENT. You will attract women with your new personality.

The wives will be more accepting of your new happiness and enlightenment. Therefore, they will expect other women to be attracted to your new personality.

10. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

To be alive is to be happy.

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

So tell us some unique objective "truth" that was revealed to you? Verifiable and unknown prior to your "revelation" of course.

12. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Okay. Here is something I wrote when I had my first PCE in early 2008. Direct experience of the actual occurs during a PCE. The title was,"I cannot imagine what spirit is, so is it nothing?":

13. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

keep dreaming. Maybe you will catch up to me one day

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It's not new knowledge that a 'spirit' does not exist.

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Immortality or die trying ....eh?
    Just please don't take any one else with you when you do ok?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

maybe a deep and meaningful discussion about the difference between belief and knowledge would be fun? eh?
    BTW Hi CC ...you and family well I hope...?

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Lol QQ. All is good (although I am a little drunk and tired at the moment ;3). How goes life down-under?

If you want to contrast belief and knowledge then lets go for it! Start up a thread in the philosophy section and I'll mosey on over.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I believe what I know, but I don't know what I believe.

Damn, that deep, ya know?:m:

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

all good, granddaddy for the second time...still not drinking...smoke heaps as usual and believe it or not I can now actually slowly walk 300 meters with out stopping to rest .....hee hee...

Did run a thread ages ago about belief vs knowledge and will consider doing it again...but maybe someone else would like a shot?
    I only posted to this thread because I came to the "belief" that NicholasM7 maybe intending to inflict harm upon himself with the implied threat of taking others in his quest to vindicate and validate what he "believes" rather than what he knows. I would seriously recommend that posters be a little restrained in possibly provoking an unnecessary tragedy.
    ~and of course you all can ignore me as you wish.

My take:
    "Belief is always a reduction and abstraction of what we have come to know. A way of understanding and explaining but always a reduction of the knowledge into the distortions [as beliefs] we place upon them with our limited pre-existing understanding and awareness."

NicholasM7 has no doubt had an awesome self revelation that he now requires understanding of due to the suffering that that "truth" has created within him, and it is in the "how to understand" and the ego-centric ism involved that is of concern especially if he has expressed a deluded nihilistic commitment to the self fraud he is perpetrating.
    As the Buddhists have discovered it takes EGO to commit the act of Ego [self] annihilation. Which of course is the "dog chasing it's tail" for eternity so to speak. If NicholasM7 took it upon himself to learn the proper teachings of Buddhism he would have discovered this for himself as most people consider Buddhism to be ego nhilistic which of course it is not.

"It takes ego to destroy the ego" thus it is impossible to do so with out killing yourself and that belief, is on a presumption of "nothing after death" which I might add is a hell of a presumption to make.

We don't even know what life is so how can we possibly make conclusions about death?
    "The absence of evidence is more telling about the searcher looking for it than the actuality of what is being looked for."

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

nicholas1M7:

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

advertisment:
    Any one want a thread killed...let me know...I seem really good at it lately.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

I believe in you. Keep biting little fishys . . .