I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nicholas1M7, Apr 7, 2011.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Get rid of the cough syrup and you will probably get the rest of the way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am achieving it at my own pace my man. I could very easily go faster but I want to take in the appreciation of being alive in a step-by-step process. I am probably still achieving it in record time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think the record is instantaneous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I bet $100 that nick can't do it.

8. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

This should be interesting. I'll take that bet.

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am beyond the average level of happiness and harmlessness. It is a free-er experience to be happy and harmless than any normal person. I am on my way to actual freedom on this wide and wondrous path.

10. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I find it rather imbecilic to place this thread in a fictional category where things are based on belief or non-belief as opposed to facts. Parapsychology has naught to do with an actual freedom from the HUMAN condition. Fucking idiot moderator.

11. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am in what is known as virtual freedom as of the last 10 minutes while reflecting on my glorious accomplishments.

12. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

Lovely thread we have here. Our favorite koan time!!!

Who knows the sound of one hand clapping?

13. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

How fast does a river flow upstream?

14. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Anyway... here is what the PCE is in a few words; the PCE is not only valid but intelligent. There is a peace that is evidential in it. The PCE is also perfect or matchless in experience. One never tires of the experience of having no pain.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So it's one up on this thread at least.

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am currently living in a magical fairytale like paradise as of the last ten minutes. I had a dream where I bagged all evil or darkness and was about to throw it far away but I dropped the bag and only some of it was thrown away. And when I woke up I felt part of what could have been a larger longer-lasting mutation. So I initiated the mutation while awake to pick up where I left off with it. I smoked and it greatly accelerated the mutation. I focused on words like excellent, perfection, wsiwyg (what you see is what you get) and the mutation went a bit farther. Now I'm basically living in a magical fairytale like paradise that is this physical universe.

17. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

What you admit to is being completely out of your mind.:bugeye: Not drug induced? If you bagged all the darkness what color was the background?

Keep dreaming...

18. livingin360 Registered Senior Member

be careful sounds like you are going to hit a existential crisis

19. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

It was a completely crystal clear black background with no taintedness of chemically induced evil in it.

20. murdoch Simply Psychic! Registered Senior Member

If you were in such a state you were not writing all this. After reading through some of your posts to me it looks you still long for achievements(in some gain form), feeling pain and anger for losing something.

If my above psychic reading of yours is wrong than please ignore it. For to me a person achieving such a state of mind never cares to such tiny losses like a normal human being.

21. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I've never had any wacky-tobaccy that potent...LSD? Shrooms?
    Dried cane toad skins?

Whatever you're doing, you are notably easy to anger.

Me? I can be cranky now, therefore have no need for this teaching....

22. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Certain facts are now self-evidently clear as I have gone far along enough with the mutation to have them appear in my physical brain. Facts such as that the universe is all space and all time and all matter and that anything extra such as God or Satan is but an imaginative add-on. There are no needs for the external super-beings.

Speaking from personal experience love and God (the same thing) are imaginary add-ons that cause the psychological and emotional being to expand and engulf the physical world, they don't exist in the actuality of space time and matter.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope, it's always been evident that you're a crank.