I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nicholas1M7, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

|| Thread moved from "Free thoughts" to "Parapsychology".

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

i notice you have great discernment which is why the thread on astrology is not moved at all among others or it took five to ten pages before a thread was moved.

makes you wonder if it's like eenie meenie minie moe.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you have any complaints or suggestions do so via PM. Thanks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

The thread does not belong in parapsychology, it actually belongs in Human Science because it discusses how the become consciously free from the human condition and the evolution-created identity.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

let us know when you've successfully done it. *chuckle*

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am probably, estimating, about 3/4 the way to this actual freedom from the human condition.

10. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Ladies and gentlemen,

This Vipassana consciousness as directed by the actual freedom method and the rest of the information on that website is one of the highest discoveries ever made. It makes rubbish out of the supernatural. It is so great to be alive.

11. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Talk about falling asleep at the wheel ...

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Ha Ha, I am like 13/16 of the way there - eat my dust! I will drop you a line when I have freed myself completely from the human condition and let you know what it is like!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Hmmm, this is interesting. Competition I see. Alright, alright.

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You guys do realize that the whole point of it is to let go of such things as jealousy, which breeds rivalry, which breeds competition.

So from an objective standpoint. You guys have hardly finished warming up for the race.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You miss my point. I only laughed initially because of the bliss I felt when I realized that all Buddhas and all the teachings and values of the highest, most fulfilled, most awakened minds arise from the teachings in the Diamond Sutra. And yet, even as I spoke, I realized I must take back my words as soon as they are uttered, for there are no Buddhas and there are no teachings.

And I said eat my dust because dust is the substance of the universe, nay it is the universe and I want my fellow beings to drink in the universe and to realize that they are the universe.

And I said I would write a note to let him know what it is like because when your journey is complete and you find that you have never left and that all you had to do was to directly experience that you are whole and complete just as you are, then you are filled with the desire to save all sentient beings.

Jeez - I might be like 13.5/16 the way there...

16. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I knew I was reminded of something here...

http://dananau.com/wabe/humor/monkgloats.pdf

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  17. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I agree with everything you said about how there are no "teachings" no "buddhas" no "God-realized" humans to show us the path as to follow any path is to not be free to be an iconoclastic and autonomous individual as the actual freedom website allows one to be. I also agree that one must come to one's senses as a flesh and blood body and digest the fact that one is indeed the universe experiencing itself as a flesh and blood body. But I disagree with one thing, in an actual freedom there are no desires and this very experience of having no desires forces one to get the word out about what life is like without any desires towards one's fellow human beings. So all the best.

-Nick Hosein.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Where is "there"?

If you don't know how far you have traveled then how do you know how far you need to go?

If "there" is ever found, how will you know that you are "there"? :shrug:

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The goal to true enlightenment is asymptotic so there are no true buddhas there are only bodhisattvas.

13.7/16 of the way there (in philosophical thought you can mix decimal and fractional forms….)

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

These are deep and powerful questions. It has been said that there is not here. In other words you will know when you are there because you will not be here. Some say that here is everywhere but the truth is that there is everywhere, just not here. The final step is here, there, everywhere (The Beatles).:bugeye::m:

21. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

What makes you think there's ever a stopping-point?

22. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

That was my question but you asked it in another way. My intentions were to show that we are on a journey, life's journey that will never really have any answers but only more questions and more conundrums that we will need to understand.

23. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

To be living as the experience of the doing of what is happening is magnificent in itself. To be the body experiencing itself as the universe or the universe experiencing itself as the physical body is wonderful. I am truly happy to be wherever I am doing whatever I'm doing.