I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nicholas1M7, Apr 7, 2011.

1. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I've used an altruistic aim and that worked, but you're right, my main focus is the mental clarity that comes with it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Your looking for a sudoku kit then. If your seeking mental abilities go to school.

Enlightenment is the revelation of the world around you, the interlacement of the cogs and wheels of the universe.

Enlightenment isn't meant to provide some selfish snot like you with 'mental clarity'.

That's why your failing, miserably.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Yet I'm not.

The shooting sensation up my spine and neck and brain is bringing me closer to that clarity.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Um...I suggest he won't.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry to tell you but bringing about tingling/electric sensations in your face, spine, chest, back legs, arms, hands don't magically give you knowledge or higher intelligence. That feeling you are describing isn't even special. Many many many people can do it with little or no effort. If for some reason you start losing the distinction between "self" and "other" when you exercise that feeling then it means it has a particular side effect on you. Presumably you are getting less blood flow / activity to the parts of your brain that make that distinction.

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Holy shit... it's Crunchy Cat. Crunchy Keeyaaat! It's a mutation of the brain, not a decreased blood flow to it. I also notice you still have "Buttmaster" under your occupations. Well you gotta be some kinda foolfuck to be doin that shit. What kind of gay, stank, two penny prostitute did you visit to get that job? Your mom doesn't count.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Enlightenment can be accompanied by physical sensations, after all it is the brain which controls the body, and the release of stress from the brain will cause the body to act differently.

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Is this what hides...behind every guru?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm not sure i want to read that page.
    in fact i'm sure of it.

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Dude, I get that feeling by flexing my legs and abdomen. Big deal, its called anatomy. your no different then the rest of us.

And you can't feel you brain dude, at least not in that way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

At first I thought you were some newly "saved" and out to preach about oblivious bliss, but now I'm starting to like you.

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Have you confirmed that with an MRI?

What are you talking about? You're my #1 customer. Nice non-seq though.

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I should correct that. The mutation, the "turning over", is castrating the feeling being from the brain and thus no 'I' is coming into view gradually. No identity. No 'me', 'myself' or 'I'.

Uhh, okay.

17. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I fuck around with kidding.

:m:

18. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Let me make this clear. There is a mutation going on in the nape of my neck that is gradually castrating the feeling being in the heart from infiltrating into thought in the brain. Therefore, the identity will disappear from the brain as long as this chemical hormone that creates the feeler has fully mutated.

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The *mutation* as you put it would be being able to influence neural activity to a particular part of your brain. Blood flow changes and electrical activity changes might be the most direct mechanisms. Read this for more info:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1832105/

Noob.

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Hes talking about a different sensation. Some people can elicit a rather unique sensation in their bodies. It can be started in almost any area of the body and will travel some distance (the distance usually depends on the intensity). It's almost like an electrical wave/pulse. I find the sensation kind of pleasant, but aside from it it can have secondary effects on people.

In the thread starter's case, it *appears* to diminish activity in a particular area of his brain that allows him to distinguish between "self" and "other".

21. lightgigantic Banned Banned

well if thats the case his argument about dying in record time is BS. People have been beating him at that game since time immemorial ....

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not a contest.

23. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Its not even an achievement