I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nicholas1M7, Apr 7, 2011.

1. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

You're absolutely correct come to think about it once again. But I'm a fuck, a sincere fuck, but a fuck nonetheless. Therefore I need to change. In parinirvana there is total happiness and contentment, no desires whatsoever, no fears, and the magical fairytale like paradise that is the physical world becomes apparent.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

nicholas, its not that I don't admire your tenacity in the face of this 'cynicism', and I know that life can deal you so much crap you feel like your drowning.

But nicholas, this is how the world works.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I am not a spirit, I am a body. I am the universe (not other than). I am this eternal universe experiencing itself as a flesh and blood body. And thus pain is an illusion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Congratulations!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Not at all. It requires a brain, not a "me"..

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Thanks!

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Let us know how it goes. (do you think this is helping?)

11. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Every time I examine what is going on inside me I feel a change in my brain and neck and spine. For example, I examine the fear of embarassment, the fear of being put down, the fear of certain family members who consider themselves my authority, the fear of fictional beings created by the mind, and the mother of all fears... death. I also examine sorrows, the sorrow of not meeting my expectations in something for example, all these feelings are trivial and petty in the grand scheme of the massive universe. As you can see in the link in the OP, the first question "how do I learn and discover the essence of who I am?" is a deep question who's answer can bring any average Joe to enlightenment.

12. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

The actual world just became a little more apparent in its magic and wonder. I felt it again in the nape of my neck. This is all so easy. This is the only way to effect a global peace. Because global peace begins with you, but never 'you'.

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

If you are the universe then that implies you have total control over 'your' universe. You make the rules and what not.

Hence, you should easily make pain go away.

Pain might be an illusion, but the things that create it aren't.

Either your not a universe since you cannot control something as simple as an illusion. Or some part of you is in denial and wants to keep the pain.

Your not a universe.

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

But they are not trivial to you.

Enlightenment is what you make of it. Enlightenment can be permanent, and it can be temporary.

I personally believe myself to have obtained some amount of enlightenment. The reason is because I have accepted myself for who I am and the universe for what it is.

I've actually created a model of the universe (mental model, not like an actual mathmatical solution or pseudo crap) that works very well for me. The universe is a fascinating place, my model doesn't explain it, it merely exists.

The model I created for myself, its not the answer to the universe, nor is it a question. It merely exists.

I figure I am somewhat enlightened because I can gaze at the universe around me without making ripples and waves in it. I see it for what it is.

Here's a piece of wisdom from someone that has thus far reconciled that one question for himself.

Your nothing, get over it. Stop, and look at the world around you, that is something.

That's not the answer, that's not a question, it is simply there. Use it or trash it, I don't really care either way.

But you should know that the origin of enlightenment comes from Buddhism, it is stated that in truth there is no suffering and no enlightenment.

If you want enlightenment, your gonna need to recognize your 'illusion'.

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Your running in place.

16. lightgigantic Banned Banned

So if a big Tongan comes and punches you in the face, he is also the eternal universe experiencing itself as the new found owner of your wallet?

17. lightgigantic Banned Banned

a brain without a sense of self awareness is a dead brain

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's why he said it was death.

19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Hey the world needs sincerity no matter who brings it on. The only thing that life brings is up to you to find. Many people can't find happiness because they look all over for it when it was inside themselves all along. Many seek contentment from others but again don't look within themselves to find they already have it within themselves. Nothing or no one else can give you what you want, you must find it inside not outside for you won't ever become enlightened.

20. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Here's an interesting quote I just read. You'll notice he says there's no compromise in the actual world as facts about the universe and life become stunningly apparent in a PCE or the actual physical universe. When the 'I' disappears, innocence becomes one's nature and therefore it becomes easy to like everyone. You cannot help but smile and shout, for you are alive at last.

http://actualfreedom.com.au/richard/selectedcorrespondence/sc-love.htm

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Your seeking enlightenment for selfish reasons, thats why your running in place, not getting anywhere.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the "record timing" of the claim is suspicious. Why would anyone brag about the speed at which we realize we are fools? Better sooner than later, but still.

23. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Bingo!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!