I want sciforums to be hexadecimal

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fen, Aug 10, 2002.

1. sjmarsha Registered Senior Member

I WANT PURPLE TOO!!!

Fen. How old are you? Have you just done a lesson on hex in primary school and are trying to show off your new found knowledge?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

I really think the deal was worth considering, provided of course Fen has the money. In my experience, voluntary donations are hard to get; there is usually a flurry at the start, but then they get scarce.

But that doesnt mean Porfiry is in a bad bargaining position; you get it all wrong, Fen. Porfiry doesnt NEED this board, its the users who need it. He can pay for it if he chooses to, its not that expensive to run a board; anybody with a regular income can do that if they want it bad enough. What Porfiry is telling us that he does NOT want it bad enough to foot the bill alone, so if we want the board bad enough, we need to chip in. And it seems to me, Fen, that you want it quite badly, heheheh.

Hans

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fen Registered Senior Member

Well I hope in your town if I'm ever homeless then. Oh, maybe you mean canadian dollars? Besides, as I said, you gave me an offer that I'm considering, and it was very low for the amount of work involved on your end (although the period of activation was small). Now check your pm's and let's deal.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

Dude, you had your 0.5 seconds of attention, now stop whining or get lost.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!