I think I have problem

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by whevr, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Na, we don't forget that. But we do spend a lot of time wondering where the fun went, and who took it away.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I figured it was for whatever. But it's English slang that is hardly ever used. It is also a personality bullet. So I can't figure out why a German speaking boy, with little understanding of personality output, is using a word that is little known, and used as a powerful tool?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You don't have a problem anymore . You found what your looking for . Butt loads of gifted people just like you around here . This is our meeting place . You found it . That is great . We been waiting for you .

It is normal to hate humanity for the gifted . They treat us like aliens so can see why pretty easily

Have fun check it out and grow a skin cause you will need it . Mercy is lacking at times . We like to rip it up good and hard around here . Watch out for Alphanumeric he can be a real bear sometimes as his IQ. is 5003 so he thinks he is better than the rest of us . Now me I am the class dunce . Probably 90 would be my life number . It is embarrassing at times but peoples expectations are low so it has its benefits.

You have found the others . Enjoy young one

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

you proved your character to me. Body Mind and Spirit . The big three

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So your "gift" is to be, er, ungifted?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Thanks, bro

Appreciate it

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Its a conspiracy

11. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

NO! Wisdom is keeping your mouth shut when you should. You know.., knowing the difference between what you can and cannot do or between what you know and what you only think you know.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This sounds like normal teen angst to me.

13. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

I agree with James R. There is nothing wrong with you. Different parts of your brain mature at different times. It’s difficult for you to see the big picture because your prefrontal cortex isn’t fully mature. All teens feel misunderstood by their peers because they are. You’re still using more of the lower part of your brain, to interrupt people’s response towards you, and vice versa. As you get older, your executive functions will improve. You will understand and relate to people better with time. Sorry, but we all had to go through it.

Vainly in those dusty classrooms
    And throughout moth-eaten volumes
    Do you strive to find life's beauty
    And fulfill its inmost duty,
    And in vain on greasy pages
    Do you seek the gist of sages,
    Nor with their contorted wording
    Can you change the world's unfolding.
    No amount of bookish learning
    Has the answers to your yearning,
    So live life until you pass,
    All that suffering amass,
    And you'll hear the growing grass.
    ~Mihai Eminescu

P.S. Be nice to your parents.

14. whevr Registered Member

@Trooper I do/don't want to belive what you're sayin but I can't recognize similar behavior in the kids of my age.
    Btw. my parents are divorced. I thought this might have something to do with my "problem". I'd like to call it a problem even if it's totally normal because it is indeed a problem for everyone that is in my normal/abnormal situation.

There are some other things I would classify as not normal. In fact last year I stopped going to school for a week and I really can't tell you why. I just lay on the floor and thought about anything. I really can't tell you about what anymore but I also never saw this behavior on other kids. I just ignored my father with whom I'm living since 2 years. I also don't know the reason of that. Well there are some other things but I guess I've made my point.

Btw. I don't have little understanding of personality output. Well at least in my opinion.

I am not talking to my classmates a lot. In fact they also are not talking to me or any other person on this planet. Well except if you define talking as warping stuff around while screaming in a very very high pitched register.
    I do have a certain kind of logic behind my thinking and I really can't tell why these people should be in any kind like me or even have the same "normal" problem.

15. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Sadly, in today's world, divorce has become more common than not. I am also the product of a divorced family and there was extreme prejudice in the parting of the ways. We went into hiding for a couple of years, never staying in one place for long, to avoid pursuit and the threat of violence. The authorities had less power in domestic affairs than they do today.

Much of how we feel and think can be the result of our daily routine. What kind of a diet do you eat? What is your housing circumstance? Are you an only child? Do you get much time in the outdoors?

Did you have a good rest between yesterday and the present? It's a weekday. Do you have school to attend? If so, what classes are you taking? What are your grades like?

16. whevr Registered Member

@scheherazade Well I'm working on a perfect food table that covers all the nutrient I need. I just started 2 weeks ago and I roughly take myself 10 minutes a day for that matter.
    I live in a normal town house. It's middle sized and my father is continuously buying new stuff for the living room because he'd taken criticism. Every room has a purpose but my room just has the one of sleeping. That's why I normaly don't intend to go there. Well I'm playing piano and in my room is a midi keyboard. I use that sometimes. I'm an only child.

Well I do go out but mostly just for school. There's not much out there that's worth going for it.

I had/have an iron deficiency but since I adjusted my food table I was able to sleep faster and my dreams became more visual. Some really weird things are appearing. Many things I never saw before like completely new people and weird stuff like that.

Yeah. I'm going to school. I have to take all classes available. My grades are like C in your system. Well maybe a little bit worse but in the last few months I started working with a laptop and since then it became better.

17. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Thank you for answering my questions, whevr. A few years ago, a German exchange student was visiting the Yukon and staying with friends. She loved horses and so she spent some time with me, as I have twenty acres and a small horse ranch. She was a brilliant only child and her parents had excellent financial means. She lacked for nothing and yet she marveled at the beauty and spaciousness of the Yukon, the air quality, the many opportunities to be out in the open air. Though she had taken years of riding lessons in Germany, she had difficulty at the canter. With the aid of one of my school horses and a less stressful teaching style, she overcame that challenge, and upon her return to Germany, she was able to carry over what she had learned, to the surprise of her former equine schoolmaster.

The environment you live in is very different than where I reside, as far as population density etc. and yet the basic needs of our physical and mental health are not so different.

The iron deficiency may well be a contributing factor to how you presently view yourself and your described experiencing of sensations that could fit into many circumstances including depression, which is a normal response to stress factors that are beyond one's control, such as the divorce of one's parents.

So you play piano and keyboard? Do you also compose music or do you cover the work of others? What songs/artists music to you listen to and/or play? I tend to prefer very melodic music, with a straight ahead rhythm.

18. whevr Registered Member

I don't like to cover music that's why all the music I play is my own. I also like melodic music but I try to create some new and untypical rhythms. Well I like the pieces of mozart, concerning hobbits, in the hall of the mountain king and many more and today the marked is just filled with sounds that are nearly the same. Well I guess you can't like any techno artist without liking 1000s more because they all just sound very similar.

Well the divorce could have caused some troubles but if I'm thinking logicly about it I don't have anything in common with them. Well I nearly forgot about my mother because we didn't stay in contact but my father is not the kind of guy I would like to hang out with. He's just one of this tipical "grown-ups" from The Little Prince. Yeah I'm reading it right now. Hehe. He does not even think of the possibility my words could have any kind of reason. He is just not seeing what is is doing. He is living his life as a mindless worker. Well most people do but I usually don't have to live with them for 15 years.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  19. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

So, you compose your own music. That is an interest that you may be able to pursue, as there are opportunities to enter one's compositions into various contests. My neighbor's son, the family originally from Czechoslovakia, entered and won a Canada wide contest for a Christmas composition about ten years ago. The attention that it brought to his work has enabled him to pursue a career in music and opened doors that he may never have found had he not entered the contest.

In this day of technology, many people are able to record their work and upload the files to YouTube and various websites for sharing.

Do you have any of your music recorded in a format that you can share? If not yet, it might be a good investment of your time, whether it leads to personal development, meeting new people or commercial potential.

Last January, my partner assisted a trio of very young musicians in recording a demo CD. They were the youngest musicians entered and yet they came second in the territorial 'Battle of The Bands', a launching pad for new and aspiring artists. They played music that was all original work and they were ages 12-14 at the time. Some very 'mature' lyrics for ones so young, lol....

, yet they are Swiss and I understand that Europeans in general are somewhat less prudish than Canadians.

It's chilly here most of the time, hence we are conservatively clad all seasons of the year. Perhaps that is why we are mildly shocked by 'exposure' of all forms.

I'm off to work now, and then later I switch over to graveyard shift. I'll be back though, and I am sure there are others who will drop by and contribute to this dialogue. Later.....

20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

It does sound like the OP might have Asperger's syndrome.

21. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

We are working on a dialogue incorporating adjectives.

(Diagnostics of a medical nature are not my domain.)

What kind of music do you like, visceral_instinct? Do you compose any music or play an instrument?

Ooops.....running late......must go.......

22. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No my gift is "to be equal"
    It is my name . That is my Name " to be equal "
    Can I ever ? Prob not . Maybe . It is a possibility

Never say die

Die!!

23. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No artist likes to cover . It is the think we most hate in the world . To copy . We want to be unique.

That is good you have found the pleasure of your own melody in your heart . Now I want you to consider this . Every song is a melody . People before you left those melodies for you to utilize . They are tools in a tool box so to speak .
    Joe Pass put it to me this way ( an I was fortunate enough to go to his seminar when I was 17) Every song is an idea in improv. Learn as many melodies as you can . Because they are all fair game .

One thing about playing your own music is the rut . It is very easy to fall in the rut and never get out . You will have some of that as a signature anyway just by being you , but exploration in what you don't know can help keep you out of the rut .

Frustrated Musicians there are many and common . It will lead to depression if not treated . The new melody is good medicine