I saw my first alien/secret government anti gravity craft

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by barehandkiller, Dec 9, 2006.

1. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yes but that is because you are uneducated in relativity. There was zero evidence for the world being flat, there is mounting of evidence to support e=ym0^2.

Yes but wormholes have not been proven to exist or be possible to construct. I dont know about the second one, but wasnt it the plot to a movie or something?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Youre just wetting your pants embarrassing yourself now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

This is in reference to this quote: changing the vibratory frequency of the craft to the point where it and its occupants change states, from material to energetic

Once, I tried to visualise what I would see as a passenger in a time craft as it was taking off. I started by looking at some people on the ground waving us off and then, instantaneously, all I could see were atoms floating about freely. The atoms were about the size of a car as perceived in my vision, which means that even I had become atomised, or pure energy.

At the time, I had a fever, was taking anti-biotics and had smoked some nice tree. However, I do believe I had an inspired insight into what may indeed happen were I able to travel in time or cross vast distances in space in a short time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

Why should i be embarassed for talking about hypothetical alien transport methods? They could be out there doing the exact things i describe right this instant. I think maybe you should research the latest quantam mechanics leading edge research.
    http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/physics/0009023
    More and more scientists are thinking there are ways to get from point a to point b in less time than the speed of light takes to travel the same distance.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

What has QM got to do with instant telepathic travel and Jesus quotes?

No more and more scientists are coming up with hypotheses. If they actually had experimental evidence to test these it would be major news. You see your problem is you haven't the first clue as to the cavernous difference between what is evidential and what is merely a possibility.

8. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

Im pretty sure Einstien thought FLT was possible but didnt want to stake his Rep on a claim which would be so powerfully be denied.
    http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=550
    Or second guessed himself*

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I continually entertain the thought of more advanced beings, within our very galaxy, no less. The possibility of life bearing planets is high, imo, and there may very well be intelligent life forms there, but intelligence is simply another branch of evolution, so we'd not only assume other beings may have evolved intelligence, but at what level and magnitude as well.

They could just as easily be at the level of intelligence as our early hominids as so highly advanced to have broken the laws of physics to tarry hither and thither amongst the stars.

Regardless, one simply doesn't jump to the conclusion something they see but can barely make out is an alien/secret government anti-gravity craft.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The only point you're getting across is thinking that science fiction is real.

To be confined within physical laws, roughly speaking, is where the properties of something will only support the properties of something else to a degree. One simply can't invent technology from those things which are bound by physical laws to go beyond the capabilities of those very same physical laws.

For example, the properties of spacetime will only support the properties of electromagnetic radiation at c and not beyond. We can't simply rid ourselves of that lack of support beyond c even for massless particles, let alone massive objects such as alien/secret government anti-gravity crafts.

11. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Again, science fiction isn't reality. Applying anti-gravity to make massive objects massless doesn't make sense.

13. Ermmm.... bhk? Light is pure energy and it has a finite speed - it's kind of the whole point about why people whitter on about the speed of light all the time. To make a vessel move takes energy - but if energy itself can only travel at the speed of light how either on Earth, or off it for that matter, is one supposed to get energy to propell a vessel faster than energy itself remains capable of travelling to begin with?

FLT is a nonsense in this regard. What Einstein posits is the provision for possible realistic means of travel - travelling through space in such a fashion as if travelling faster than the speed of light but physically not travelling anywhere near as fast as one would assume - not bogus bollocks concerning "anti-gravity" and the rest of that happy UFO crap.

Just try looking at an actual physics book - start with just the cover, work on from there.... Nothing too taxing.

Oh wait, I'm forgetting. You're one of those sorts who just knows things, aren't you?

14. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

What im saying is the theory is the closer you get to the speed of light mass starts multiplying to infinite? Well if the object starts out with 0 weight(my dictionary lists this as definition of mass("the quantity of matter as determined from its weight")) Well what happens when you mulptiple anything by 0? You get 0, therefore no extra energy should be required to push you up to the speed of light(even if you cant pass it). And if massless particles can pass the speed of light somehow why cant a massless craft in the vacuum of space? Im no scientist i know that but this seems logical to me /shrug
    Peace

15. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

There are different forms of light energy which have varying vibrational density. From what i read people who can have OBE at will travel instantaneously, i think that if we were evolved enough to be able to communicate telepathically it would be instantaneous as well, thoughts vibrate out of us like ripples in a pond. Isnt there some theory about particles quantum fluxing and having the possibilty of being everywhere at once? or something?...
    Peace

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Nope. Mass requires huge amounts of energy to accelerate it towards the speed of light and infinite energy to get almost there.

Mass does not start out at 0 weight.

Nope. See above.

Massless particles move at the speed of light, no more.

17. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

About the "just knowing things" thing... i would say that i do listen to my intuition when i get a strong tug. But i try to be carefull about what i believe, i try to keep my knowledge structure flexible and absorbent in case i run across new info which fits the big picture of everything combined better than my previous info. Its an evolving process, and no i think i'll skip the science brainwashing hehe, its as bad as religion in some ways, i prefer to float about unfettered by constraints in most cases.
    Peace

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Gibberish.

Gobbledegook.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

In other words, you prefer to follow your fantasies?

20. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

Mass may not start out as 0 weight but you add in anti gravity and whalaa

21. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

I would rather ponder future possibilities than present limitations...

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

And the anti-gravity comes from where whalaa?

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by (Q)
    In other words, you prefer to follow your fantasies?

Yes, that's what I said...