"I pick my friends they don't pick me"

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by nico, Oct 8, 2003.

?

Is my theory:

1. Excellant

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Good

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Ok

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  4. Elitist

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Disgusting

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. nico Banned Banned

Only an inferior such as you would think it unreasonable for a person to have an opin

Opinion in all forms is retarded it is a tool taken by the ignorant as yourself to justify your parasitic existance and your relativist arguments which are not based on anything but ignorance of the others culture. I seek knowledge moron not your un-nessecarily juched opinions on matter you know nothing about. I have no right to judge anyone else's culture and neither do you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Weather you consider it opinion or not, let's face the facts.
    There is no benefit to the individual for killing babies. It's murder. It's retarded. Something should be done. It's that easy for me to judge. Start accepting cool skill's superiority because your apathy is just as retarded. You really are inferior.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nico Banned Banned

Weather you consider it opinion or not, let's face the facts.

There is no facts to face you inferior.

There is no benefit to the individual for killing babies.

Maybe not in your basement mouse but you obviously don't even know why your own people do such things. i) dowries, ii) population control, iii) males are preferred. Unless your wiling to call your culture inferior (which I don't) then shut the fuck up.

Start accepting cool skill's superiority because your apathy is just as retarded. You really are inferior.

That is the lowest form of human thought, trying to tell me something that should be deadly obvious

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Down right parasitic.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Of course I do. Your beloved people that murder babies do it because they are too dumb to find a better way to solve their dillemas. Of course you're too inferior to understand that no matter what problem you can think of, there is always a better way to solve it than murder.

8. nico Banned Banned

Of course I do. Your beloved people that murder babies do it because they are too dumb to find a better way to solve their dillemas. Of course you're too inferior to understand that no matter what problem you can think of, there is always a better way to solve it than murder.

Of course again based on nothing more then western values being put into place in a non-westernized society. Do you realize that is why terrorism exists today. You morons thinking you are somehow superior to everyone else. I don't if you are a Christian but you surely are advocating it's moral and value system on the most advanced civilization on the face of the earth. Stop rejecting your own people, your own customs, and welcome to reality shit idoit, cow dung. Go where you belong, a cave.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"Of course again based on nothing more then western values being put into place in a non-westernized society."
    I could give a crap about western values because it isn't even the basis of my argument. But of course, you would assume so. You are after all inferior.

"Do you realize that is why terrorism exists today."
    Yes.

"You morons thinking you are somehow superior to everyone else."
    I am superior.
    It's the point I've been making this whole time which you refuse to accept.

"on the most advanced civilization on the face of the earth"
    There is nothing advanced about killing babies. Weather this has to do with whatever irrelevant western values you like to bring up is not the point. Murdering babies is illogical no matter what culture you are in. But of course you're too inferior to comprehend such a concept.

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

So what are you 2 going to do when you penises get tangled together?

11. nico Banned Banned

Your just amazing

How can I compete with someone so non-sensical he can't even come up with a co-herant point. U deserve a prize for being so incoherant. Truly and completely amazing. You are denying your cultures mores and you live in the west, yet you aren't embracing western ideals? Amazing. Your argument is a paramount to ; ..................................................superior(LOL)......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wrong.................................................................................................................................................................................. etc.

Your pathetic you know it and stop trying it's getting low.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What purpose would I have for embracing western ideals?

Your logic is totally chopped.
    One lives in the west. One is unhappy with an aspect of eastern culture. Therefore one is embracing western ideals.

No wonder you doubt my obvious superiority.

13. nico Banned Banned

If you can't make the connection then you are not superior you are deadly inferior to me, ghassan and you proved it in both posts. So talk to urself you inferior shit, everyone can tell btwn me and you there is no contest.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Everyone who?
    Even if that were true, it just proves your inferior logic.

Everyone agrees. Therefore, it must be true.
    Keep trying.

15. nico Banned Banned

Not really it is a fact that I am superior to you, they just will recognize this FACT, not opinion you believe are facts.

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Weather people recognize something or not, you are misled.
    You're false OPINION is that you are superior.
    When the FACTS have proven time and again that cool skill is in FACT your far superior.
    Wake up from your dellusions.

17. nico Banned Banned

When the FACTS have proven time and again that cool skill is in FACT your far superior.
    Wake up from your dellusions.

Oximoron...

your getting worse. Continue please I mean u are just plain laughable now. Please go on, go on ur self-proclaimed superiority. You reject ur own society, you are going for western ethics, and u are imposing your mores on a society you obviously disown. That's fine relaity supression is your game.

Go on, play the game.

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"You reject ur own society, you are going for western ethics"
    That's a contradiction.
    How can I reject western society and go for western ethics at the same time?
    The fact of the matter is, I do reject my society in many ways even though I refuse to live anywhere else.

"u are imposing your mores on a society you obviously disown."
    And? Like I said, I could care less about western society. You seem to think MY mores come from my society. A very inferior assumption for a person that calims to be my superior.

19. nico Banned Banned

How can I reject western society and go for western ethics at the same time?

Western society is not your society, don't even think it is. Your culutre is Sino not Latin, get a grip on reality, and stop repressing your culutre. All you are is a product of the western society your not western society.

And? Like I said, I could care less about western society. You seem to think MY mores come from my society. A very inferior assumption for a person that calims to be my superior

No, your morals do come a western perspective because if it didn't then killing babies would be ok otherwise(Chinese culture). Again your repressing and it's quite pathetic. Superior I think not!

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"Your culutre is Sino"
    You really are inferior.
    I can't even begin to ponder how you came to that conclusion.

"No, your morals do come a western perspective"
    Wrong.

"because if it didn't then killing babies would be ok otherwise"
    Can you be any more illogical?
    -I don't like killing babies. Therefore I am a product of western perspective.
    -Killing babies is ok. Therefore I am not a product of western perspective.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

21. nico Banned Banned

You really are inferior.
    I can't even begin to ponder how you came to that conclusion.

Are you or are you not Chinese? If so moron, western culture is not your culture comprende?

Wrong

yes I am the inferior, great reply.

Can you be any more illogical?

If you did not believe in western ethics, you would have your Chinese ethics which obviously don't shun baby death. Obviously u feel enlightened by western ethics and thus reject Chinese ethics. Is this to complex for you, you western wannabe.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The dumbest you thing ever heard was your own voice

22. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Actually, I withdraw my opinion about deleting this thred, it is starting to ge thilarious... continue to amuse me.

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"Are you or are you not Chinese?"
    No.
    Does your idiotic assumption out of thin air further prove your inferiority?
    Yes.

"If you did not believe in western ethics, you would have your Chinese ethics which obviously don't shun baby death."
    Ya whatever. I don't like killing babies. Therefore I am a total follower of all the ideas of the western perspective. Real logical there.

"Obviously u feel enlightened by western ethics and thus reject Chinese ethics."
    Get a clue.
    The FACT that killing babies is wrong has nothing to do with culture.
    Even if every culture on the planet agreed with killing babies, it would not change the FACT that doing so is wrong.
    It is not a fact that is relative to culture. It is an absolute despite culture.