I Have Empiracle Proof of the Bible Codex

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Reiku, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

And just because you pasted and copied, doesn't make you more informed on the subject.... i could talk about things that could shock you right off you're feet.... but as i said, i won't bother...

Why?

Bceause i am walking away from this annoying/trolling debate.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

He hasn't got back yet, because i haven;t given him my full report.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Idiot.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

''Idiot''?

Isn't that what i was banned for three days for calling someone else?

One rule for one, another for another.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

In this case it's medically provable from your answers in this thread.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

I.g.n.o.r.e.d

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Things that could knock us off of our feet...

lol

Reiku.
    Go on and knock us off of our feet.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Anyone say sock-puppet 4 Avatar... o'k... i will... here's a few:

1. The Hebrews wrote back to front, not front to right, as we do today.

2. The Hebrews never used vowels in describing Gods true NAME: Leaving JHVH - this is the Tertragrammaton.

3. The first three words of the Bibles Word of Gen 1:1, is in equal proportion to ''an'' untranslated word, which scholars have calculated as ''ETH.''

4. The last three words, shows a balance: so 1,2,3 (ETH) 3,2,1.

5. ''ETH'' using the English Bible codex calculates to 33 excactly, so more than obvious patterns can be seen...

5. ''ETH'' migh be the True name of God... as in ''God Eth''...

I'll leave it there for now.

12. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

Its sad to see someone post a rather innocent theory or idea and have it blasted apart in such a hostile way.

Wether or not he is lying, you dont have to belive what he is saying, and it should stop right there.

I wonder how many people have interesting theories/ideas to share but are totaly afraid to post them due to the amount of harsh ridicule they will recieve for not following traditional "copy, paste, repeat, recycle" information that "debate" has taught so many.

Personaly, I admire the amount of effort Reiku has put into something he deems worth while, too bad others seem a better use of their time would be to copy and paste wikipedia links to disprove an "idea".......sad really

13. Reiku Banned Banned

Added: Since ''A'' is the 1st letter of the english alphabet, perhaps they have encoded intentionally E(A)(R)TH, which is an anagram of Aether. God is Aether. He is what allows the galactic bodies to move in free will.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Well said, and thank you.

15. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

numver freaks should be forced to pay additional taxes

Going back a couple of posts, couldn't God have been an alien, which is more likely than if he were really God?

Secondly, I was under the impression that the Akaddian language relating to Babylon preceded Hebrew and Greek and that Babylon reflected the fastest evolution in human history - from basically spear chuckers to those constructing cities with highways, canals, doctors, lawyers, education facilities, trade, money, accounting, religion, war, retirement systems, government. Information on clay tablets even indicated the Babylonians were familiar with the totality of the solar system we are familiar with today, that is nine planets from Mercury to Pluto, and that the solar system was helio-cen tric. So much for modern man representing the latest and greatest in humanity's technological and social experience, knowledge anf advancement, much less state of evolution.

I find the history of Babylon of greater value than your, and those you refer to, number theory, which has been shown by yourself as valuable to a few number freaks.:shrug:​

16. Reiku Banned Banned

''Going back a couple of posts, couldn't God have been an alien, which is more likely than if he were really God?''

God is an alien, to us.... But we aren;t an alien to HIM.

''Secondly, I was under the impression that the Akaddian language relating to Babylon preceded Hebrew and Greek and that Babylon reflected the fastest evolution in human history -''

There really is any definate proof. Hebrew is according to scholars, over 4500 years old, some say 3500. This dates around and in-between that Sumarian calander (Babylonian Times) - soooo.... this is very difficult to assimulate.

''So much for modern man representing the latest and greatest in humanity's technological and social experience, knowledge anf advancement, much less state of evolution..''

Yes... i agree.

17. Reiku Banned Banned

Here's a challenge.... for anyone.

Take ''THE ENGLISH BIBLE CODES,'' then calculate the following:

''Eye for an Eye'' = ?

''Tooth for a Tooth'' = ?

18. Reiku Banned Banned

No answer... pitty...

19. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

the porposes?

reiku,

Answer I have a two part question for you to respond to, if you will, please. I have a purpose here, which is to determine, a clue at least, what your basic scientific interest, thrust, or intentions are, generally.

Your must answer either A or B to the first question.
    question 1.
    Question :Comparing, (A) the mathematics and scientific value of your biblical codes with (B) the mathematics and scientific value of the 'CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae 30th Edition' or thereabouts,
    which do you find more valuable?
    A.
    or
    B.

2nd question.

Does your bible source contain any information that the 'God' that is referred to you by partially coded biblical reference, assumed the God of the Hebrews, is not just one of a crew of space travelers, relatively advanced to be sure, that found it convenient to spend a few thousand years on Terra Firma; and with some his, God's, crew, or colleagues, were exploiting some of Earth's mineral deposits, for whatever purpose they may have had; that the creation of man, "by God", assumed a fact, was not just a simple DNA critical manufacturing process for the purpose of providing the visitors with an efficient and effective labor union free (no strikes), obedient and trainable, labor force?

For instance when jehovah is quoted in Genesis: "Let us make man in our image?",
    or perhaps another Genesis reference that Adam and Eve were brought to the garden [of Eden] to "tend it", could this be any information tending to establish the 'alien visitor' were 'making a work force' interpretation of the story book you reading to us, the legitimacy of which, as a generally accurate historical representation, I do not challenge?

Perhaps you can establish a credible explanation of who is jehovah talking to , that is, the "our" in the "our image"? :shrug:​

20. Reiku Banned Banned

''Your must answer either A or B to the first question.
    question 1.
    Question :Comparing, (A) the mathematics and scientific value of your biblical codes with (B) the mathematics and scientific value of the 'CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae 30th Edition' or thereabouts,
    which do you find more valuable?
    A.
    or
    B.
    ''

Sorry.... I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.

''2nd question.

Does your bible source contain any information that the 'God' that is referred to you by partially coded biblical reference, assumed the God of the Hebrews, is not just one of a crew of space travelers, relatively advanced to be sure, that found it convenient to spend a few thousand years on Terra Firma; and with some his, God's, crew, or colleagues, were exploiting some of Earth's mineral deposits, for whatever purpose they may have had; that the creation of man, "by God", assumed a fact, was not just a simple DNA critical manufacturing process for the purpose of providing the visitors with an efficient and effective labor union free (no strikes), obedient and trainable, labor force?

For instance when jehovah is quoted in Genesis: "Let us make man in our image?",
    or perhaps another Genesis reference that Adam and Eve were brought to the garden [of Eden] to "tend it", could this be any information tending to establish the 'alien visitor' were 'making a work force' interpretation of the story book you reading to us, the legitimacy of which, as a generally accurate historical representation, I do not challenge?

Perhaps you can establish a credible explanation of who is jehovah talking to , that is, the "our" in the "our image"? ''

Now that will require an entire new thread unto its own.

21. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Reiku: You should get in touch with Robert_JS and Paul Dixon. The three of you could have some interesting discussions.

Others; Can anyone add to my list of people for Reiku to contact? Perhaps the poster who claims that the pyramid builders knew the dimensions of the Earth via data relating to precession of the equinoxes, He also had some notions about the number 432,000 or some other special number.