I hate English people

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ndrs, Jan 26, 2003.

?

English people suck?

1. All people suck

16 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. All local people suck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. All English people suck

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. People don't suck and ndrs is an idiot

29 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

ahhhh quit whining all of you....enlands crap i agree, you should ALL come to wales, its great here!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

NDRS..You are not only a Pleb..you are a "Scroungeing Pleb".....you said:

"we are dependant on this country now.. I am a permament resident, I study here. In long-term though, I stay here for one reason: money".

All I can say is that you have a very negative opinion about people.which is based on arrogance and PRIDE.

THERE IS NO SPORT IN HATE ,WHEN ALL THE RAGE IS ON ONE SIDE.
    Dominic

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

but....THERE IS HATE IN SPORT, WHEN ALL THE RAGE IS ON ONE SIDE.

oh and nrds.....FUCK OFF! fin.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

Wales is a beautiful country ..and the people are also great...
    under milk wood!!!

8. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

Didn't say any of it was unique to England. But if you're an American, most all the countries of the Old World have traditions and a heritage that I can only appreciate as a visitor. But I will say it is nice for a change to see people on this board bashing a country other than the US.

9. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

germany was a bad example there..... they have a culture very very similar to the english, meaning you basicaly contradicted yourself!

people are no more or less freindly in these countrys you mentioned you halfwitt, its all to do with social norms.....people arnt less freindly because they are born in britain! its the way people are brought up....wer not told as kids 'be grumpy and impolite, because you are british'.

it would be a crap world if every country you went to was exactly the same as the last and every one acted the same.
    sorry but do you want us to bow down and kiss each others feet.

some of the comments made on this topic have really pissed me off, im not patriotic at all, but it angers me when people post such arrogant and absoulutly thoughtless posts just for the sake of lookin individual and clever, that i feel the need to say something!

and what i cant understand is why (who ever it was) felt the need to tell every one they dislike the english purely because our culture is different to that of their own?
    and for the britts (firefly and others) who also agreed with this mindless opinion...tut tut tut!

10. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

and the US is nice too......happy

11. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Not at all true. Germany has a very distinct culture and is very different to England...which still sucks by the way

12. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

but firefly used them as the 'freindly race' example......which is wrong!

13. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

They are a friendly race ...I hope you're not living with past prejudice!!

They are so much nicer than the poms!!

14. Firefly Registered Senior Member

What Thor said ... I dont' see how Germany is so similar to England. And just so I know where I stand, what country are you from, and how many others have you visited?

I agree. The culture here, is, as I said, very "stiff". We're very inhibited. We have barely no festivals, or at least very much less than other countries, it seems. We don't like dressing up as much as other countries do during festivals. The English also have a reputation for being bad guests in other countries, rude, arrogant etc; because we expect everyone to know and follow our customs and language, even though we're in a different country. I think teenagers and social norms are much more restricting here than in other countries too; there's a lot more social pressure and social division and identification here than in other European countries, expecially among teenagers.

Humility, acceptance and openness would be nice.

For what it's worth, I'm saying what I think. Why pretend to be cleverer than I am? What annoys you? That I don't like my country? That I have an opinion that differs from yours?

Why the tut-ing? Because I have the audacity to not be patriotic?

15. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Is this aimed at anyone, if not, here's my answer.
    I was born in Germany, raised in England. Been to Holland, Belgium, a lil Luxemburg, France, Wales and Scotland

We're very self conscious, always worrying about what others think!

This is true, if you're slightly different, you're outcasted or picked on. I was unfortunate to get both...one reason being purely because of WHERE I was born.

Seems that way. Just cos we live here, doesn't mean we have to like it. We have to deal with it, yes, but not like it.

Explain American's arrogance, Canadian's friendliness, France's stubbornness, Italy's charm. It has to do with the culture and society.

16. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I hate English people

Well, this is England, and you tend to find a lot of English people here

Now I hate English... I kind of really doubt this is going to change.

Hmmm, I see this could be a problem for you. English people are not going to leave this country to please you.

You are one nationalistic fuck if you think you are better because you were born here.

Yes that is correct, I was born here. I am not a nationalist fuck as you put it, I am patriotic.

I wonder why you are here at all if you hate this country and its people. You are a leech and you are leeching off this country and its education system.

Do us all a favour and fuck off back where you came from and get your education there.

17. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Yes, English tend to be unflexible too.

He can't help what country he's brought up in. And just because he doesn't like it, doesn't mean he has to flee.

I've never understood patriotism. Seems awfully... fickle.

18. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

TO BE CONSCIOUS THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT IS A GREAT STEP TO KNOWLEDGE....
    therefore, for someone to hate 56 billion people must have the brains of a ROCKING HORSE...
    because people hate those who make them feel their OWN INFERIORITY, an inferiority complex..has a chip on the shoulder ,,incidently from the ROCKING -HORSE.

THIS DISCUSSION IS INANE ..AND SELF CONCEITED ..wll lead to..SELF DESTRUCTION..learn a little bit about altruism....humility..
    THOR , NDRS, and we the British people will hold out the hand of friendship..and feed the Rocking horse with british hospitality
    Dominic

Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  19. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Then by all means, don't waste anymore of your time posting on this thread.

20. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

FIRE-FLY...YOU ARE THE ROCKING -HORSE..
    AS THICK AS 2 SHORT PLANKS!!!
    :bugeye:

21. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Why am I not suprised......thick shit

22. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Why is everyone flaming me on this thread??

Let me rephrase that ... I've never understood how someone could be blindly patriotic.

23. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

Wow! All I can say, is English people here have a good way representing English culture!!!

Point made...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.