Human Shields

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Psycho-Cannon, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Psycho-Cannon Home grown and Psycho Registered Senior Member

There seems to be divided opinion on this.
    Can you give me your source as all the ones i've seen state that the plan is to destroy Baghdad and the infrastructure to make sure they just cannot function.

Ullman is the man who came up with the Shock and Awe idea
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "When it comes to Iraq, Ullman likes the idea of cruise missiles -- lots of them, right away. CBS News reports that Ullman’s ideas are the basis for the Pentagon’s war plan. The U.S. will smash Baghdad with up to 800 cruise missiles in the first two days of the war. That’s about one every four minutes, day and night, for 48 hours.

The missiles will hit far more than just military targets. They will destroy everything that makes life in Baghdad livable. "We want them to quit. We want them not to fight," Ullman told CBS reporter David Martin. So “you take the city down. You get rid of their power, water. In 2,3,4,5 days they are physically, emotionally and psychologically exhausted."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

I don’t think that any one can talk so certain about something that hasn’t happened yet, what’s the point on fixing to an unknown future, right?

However, reading latest news reports it appears to conform to what Psycho-Cannon is saying, then what you are guessing.
    :m:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Psycho-Cannon Home grown and Psycho Registered Senior Member

ye like i say i hope the optomists here are right though, its not happened yet so i can still hope.
    I will hope that it will not be the disaster it promises to be despite Bushes apartan hunger for destruction and eagerness to show of the "big pretty bangs" and his nukes.
    Ill hope against history and the last gulf war and the current ability of America to screw up even with this new "technology", against all this i'm going to be hoping.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VAKEMP Registered Senior Member

Psycho-Cannon:
    I thought I already did in another post:

U.S Plans Heavy Bombing Campaign in Iraq

Microzoft:
    I got my info by watching TV, but the article above says the same thing.

Be so certain? None of us can be 100% certain about what will happen. I'm certain that I heard what I stated before though.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. shadows technocrat:Teach me Registered Senior Member

If they get in the way let them die.

Moderator edit - profanity