Human of the future

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by GRO$$, Sep 28, 2001.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There was a big disaster which ruined the Ancient Races.
    On an old pyramid wall in South America were drawings found of a big star, came falling down from out the sky.
    So it could have been there was a meteor impact which caused a major flood wave and that has took a lot of lifes and land.
    And Civilization.
    Because this one was gone.
    Items are found that proved there had been humans that had a far more better technology then we have now.
    So this Civilization is of great interest for archeologists now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Then there are the tunnels underground, also in South America.
    These tunnels are gigantic. The walls and all are worked on very carefully. These tunnels go on for thousands of kilometers underground. There are great open spaces between some tunnels. In one of them is standing a very heavy table and chairs, made of steel. Behind the chairs are standing golden figures of all kind of animals, crocdiles, elephants, lyons and lizards. Between those golden animal figures, people found thousands of metal sheets, from millimeters thick. The metal is unusual and not known on Earth. They are standing all next to eachother and there is text on it , which is stil not been read, for the language is not known here on Earth.
    This translation is also difficult because Ecuador doesn't want any body to try to examine it. They simply forbid it.

This is what I can tell you for now.
    Maybe we once know what the meaning is of all that tunnels and open spaces.
    The open spaces were big enough to be a hangar for an aircraft, outerspace or not?
    One thing is sure, these tunnels are thousands years old.
    What was there?
    All that time ago?
    Wish I knew.
    Wish I could go there, really.
    What was there, and what happened?
    I want to know.
    Wishful thinking I guess.
    Bye.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Banshee:

I would like to know more about the great tunnels and metals and stuff about Ecuador. Do you have a web site to check it out?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sorry, no web site

I am sorry but I don't have a web site where the story is to be found.
    I studied Parapsychology at the University in Utrecht and it was in one of my study books.
    So I translated it for you as good as possible.

I do have a web site for you which is very good an run by a very wise Lady.

www.timestar.org

I hope the link works on sci forums, otherwise you have to do it yourself and type the www in yourself. It is an important site. This lady really knows a lot. Try it, maybe you will like it.

There are more story's like this. One of them I have a web site from. You can find evidence there. On an Ancient Pyramid wall is a picture found of ET, looking like the 'Grey's' and it is no joke. I will give you the link, you scroll down the page and pay attention.
    Read it well and look, at the picture on the wall.
    What do you think?
    Let me know, I wonder.
    Please let me know, for it should be evidence that ET was here, in long lost times. In the Ancient Civilizations. And it is beginning to look like that more and more.
    Here is the web site link, good luck, I hope it works.

www.darkstar1.co.uk/cosmicegypt.html

Let me know what you think of it.
    Thank you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Hi Banshee:

I went to the timestar website. I am having difficulty understanding the language that looks like English but I can not comprehend - may be you could translate it. For example in one place it says:

"Among many applications, the pyramid system was a global energy generator. Using crystals, the pyramids served as nodes in the planetary energy grid equivalent to a main frame computer. The power source for the nodes were reflected in the word, "pyramid". "Pyre" means fire and "mid" means middle; so the word means fire in the middle. The geometric cut of the fire crystals used in Atlantis but no longer known on this planet was briefly mentioned by Cayce. An inventory of at least 27 stones removed from the Great Pyramid was reported by Zecharia Sitchin in The Wars of Gods & Men. When we chose our current path of evolution the stones that powered the pyramids were removed from the planet, according to contacts from Sirius B. The crystal skulls were left behind to remind us of who we really are but the power was in the codes of the stones. If we change our minds about how we want to live, and the time travelers believe that we will, then the stones will be returned. Of course, the planetary energy has changed considerably in 12,000 years so adjustments need to be made in the pyramid system to activate it."

If you go by standard English language, no main frame computer produces energy. The energy grid is usually a large bank of transformers that up the voltage from a few thousand volts to 33KiloVolt or higher for distribution. No one says that power is in a code. A code is a number. So I am confused....

8. kmguru Staff Member

Hi Banshee:

I read some more from the timestar site. It reminds me about an uneducated person explaining "what is electricity" to a child. Using that knowledge, no one on this planet can design a generator that will produce electricity. Such is the case with all the alleged alien encounters. I am yet to see any real knowledge with formulas, equations, specific laws, chemical compositions etc that could be used to construct a far out technological product. Therefore, I concluded that it comes from a split personality of a delusional mind.

If you find something that we can build a contraption, let me know. I will be searching....

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Kmguru, I think you misunderstand.
    Timestar tells a long forgotten story from Ancient Civilizations.
    There are Pyramids found in South America, Egypt, even a lot of them are found under the water.
    The crystals she means can give great energy.
    Crystal is an element of Nature, it is made through Nature, like diamonds.
    In the earlier days, these crystals brought strong energy to the then living people. They had even a kind of transformators that worked on crystal energy.
    Maybe Timestar was not the right site for you because Krsanna Duran, owner of Timestar has indeed contact with ET.

You can laugh about that, she does.
    Then she has made the timestar on certain calculations she made and got from looking to the planet Earth.
    Her Native Calendar is quite correct.
    I guess that if you are not fully open to the idea of existing from ET and people having contact with Et, you shall not understand it so well.
    She predicted some earthquakes and volcano eruptions which were true.

In the end we are materialized energy, all of us.
    Did you look at the other link I gave you?
    What do you think of that?
    I really want to know.
    Please.

And maybe Timestar is not the right web site for you I will give you another web site. It is rather commercial but there are a lot of items there. Do not forget to look at the links they give you at the sites, they are good, most of the time. Try this one, I have more if you want. Try this.

Cosmic Conspiracies: www.ufos-aliens.co.uk

There are very much items here, as I said it is pretty commercial, but they have good things, go look at it.
    I will try to put the words of Timestar in normal english.
    I will be back.
    Bye.

10. kmguru Staff Member

I do not mind someone speculating regarding Ancient Civilizations nor anyone coming up with any outlandish theory...I do that all the time... What I object is for some one to claim that they met with this alien super being (Alien dog or cat - I do not mind...) and that the only conversation is based on philosophy (which anyone can make it up).

The whole internet is filled with a lot of data noise that is basically meaningless. If you do find some good stuff that we can use - that would be wonderful. But please let us not spend our (you and I) time deciphering noise and think that there is music somewhere hidden in the noise. We can spend our life times but will never convert noise to music or speech (though a lot of people will try...).

11. kmguru Staff Member

Again, I am just trying to understand it. What type of energy?
    Just simple Beans have energy...if you cook them and eat them...

Nuclear Fusion or Fission energy? Just because E=MC^2 does not makes your Ruby ring to produce tons of energy...

We need specific formulas, designs to build gadgets that can lift 50 tons of stone and move it 500 miles with very little effort. Right? My mind is wide open....there are possibilities...but we need to get down to specifics...

By the way, I saw a television program, where they said, in Amazon basin, there lived a very sophisticated culture of 20 to 30 million people. Small Pox wiped them out, leaving only the telltale signs of straight line canals and agriculture fields....

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Kmguru, I do not know how exactly to eplain how the Crystal Energy was used.
    Maybe I was there, once, but then I forgot how they used it exactly.

It is Cosmic Energy, and I do not know how they used it in Ancient Times. I read a book in which is told the Old Folks did it with their minds.
    And you know, I think I can believe that.
    You can do a whole lot, with your mind only.
    I know it is true, I can lift things by looking at them, it is called Psychokinesis or Telekinesis.
    It is not that uncommon, but I guess you know that.

In Ancient Times, people lived more close to Nature and were not so thick headed as we, humans from this time, so they could use their abilities in the most open way.
    Everybody on Earth has the ability to be Psychic.
    People only have to much bonds with material life and built big walls in their heads, because they are afraid some one comes to close and will find out who they really are.
    People act all day, at work, at home , everywhere.
    The person him/herself only, knows who he/she really is, most of the times. Often they don't even know themselves.
    So how can they find back what they have lost?
    That is much more important.
    All is in you.
    Almost all people use not all they can use in their brain.
    So, people have to learn to live more close to Nature again, and start with themselves.
    Learn to 'listen' to what your body tells you.
    Learn to 'see' with your mind.
    I guess that is what the future human has to do.
    Learn to 'listen' and 'look' to all what happens in your life.
    Everything has a meaning, nothing is for nothing.
    People have to learn to use themselves again, in stead of using cars and other machines.
    They first have to learn to 'listen' and 'look' again, to their Deeper Selves.
    Then they come closer to Nature again, and maybe then, they will get back their Inner Peace, because Mind and Body have to work together in Peace and Love.
    Then there are no useless wars any more.

But I guess it is all a silly daydream, for I don't see people change very soon.
    Sometimes I even think, some people like this fighting and wars, really like...
    One said to me: "Let they all kill eachother, I hope USA will attack very soon, fun, let the bombs drop guy's".
    You believe that???
    Man, what a sick world we live in.
    This kind of people will never change.
    So I think Earth has to be cleaned...
    Then we will see who will survive, and can start over again?
    Future?
    I don't know...
    Not like this I am afraid.

I heard off that people living in the Amazon basin, yes.
    Probably on Discovery also, I do not remember where I saw it.
    But I think it was Discovery, that was great, yes.
    I hope no one can come there, as in tourists I mean...
    It would be a shame.

13. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Banshee ...

There's nothing that brings you closer to Nature than killing your opponent face to face. That's the problem with modern warfare: Press a button and a hundred thousand people vaporize, some of whom might even be in the military.

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Chagur, how can you say something like that?
    You see, that is what I mean.
    You make a joke of it, it is no joke.

Now you can go help bombing Afghanistan.
    Maybe then you lay with your face in the mud, then think, hey, I am very close to Nature this way, haha.

Well, after these bombings in Afghanistan I don't think we need to go on with this thread about the future human being...
    Hard chance we will survive if they really go using more creepy stuff as bombs.
    We will see what happens.
    Talk to you later.
    Bye.

15. intermatrixnaut Registered Member

Human choice of future breed

I've read and remember such commonality issues with physiological yields temporally elongated, the matter of future fulfills our desire to remain different, binary in our blessed blood, the duality paradox, that shall allow us to use our aspirations and inspire new tools as we Merge into Gattica Dystopia of Orwellian proportions. Fit not the wonton disgrace of owning up to our varient will to remain unique, topple not the sentiment to redux, less the luster of homogenous community, but of spirit recognition and one sole (sic) purpose to express into our minds-eye a progressive, self-sustaining future.
    http://www.dhushara.com/book/genesis.htm

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, intermatrixnaut.
    I think in the long haul tht it will not be Homo Sapiens that populates the galaxy at large. By then we will have modified ourselves into something else with the advent of gene mapping.

And how is the home state of Flordia? It's been a while since I've been home.

17. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

Human of the future.

Will we evolve into something bigger that will live in the future, or will we be wiped out by intelligent mashines?

I think its the latter.

Think about it: robots can live just about anywhere, but us... if its too cold, too hot, too much pressure, to little pressure, too dry, too toxic... we die ...

18. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Banshee ...

I was not joking. I do not joke about killing.

Maybe you should read some of the Viking odes relating to combat and the effect it has upon men before commenting on what I posted. You might then understand where I was coming from when I wrote what I did.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2001
  19. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

Viking odes

Viking odes... thats heavy stuff....

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Chagur, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    It was not my intention to hurt you in any way.
    I am very upset by these bombings.
    Maybe because it is closer to my home then to yours.
    I don't know...
    I only know that moslims in the Netherlands are beaten up for nothing and that they take revenge by beating up the Netherlands guy's who are making trouble for them...

I can't blame the moslim guy's for it can I?
    I don't blame any one.
    I didn't want to make an argument of this, so please Chagur, let it be no argument about nothing.
    I apologize to you.
    Really, I am sorry.
    Don't say nothing no more.

I never meant to hurt anybody, I am real sorry if I did.

21. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Banshee ...

Hurt my feelings? No.

Piss me off? Yes

No apology required, but I do appreciate the offer. Just chalk my response up to the reaction of a crotchety old fart that has maybe seen too much and done too much in an age when the closest many people in this country come to death and violence is what they see on their television set.

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Gro$$, you must have seen the film, "The Matrix", Machines need power, afterall a robot with a dead batterie is pretty much a dead robot. (Well non-functioning.)

For where humans will be in the future...

Well we are adaptive, where you mentioned:
    WE can adapt, if not physically then we stem our energies into creating methods to do so with the help of tools.
    (I suppose you could take this right back to the first monkey taking a stick and poking it into a termite mound to collect a really neutritional diet.)

If it's too cold, we can wrap up warm, or have small fillements placed into our clothing and powered with batteries to keep us warm, If its too hot, we have coolants being cooled and then piped around the body (they actually already use this in space suits) Too much pressure, we place ourselves inside an Cybernetic extoskeletal structure this also is the case for too little pressure.

For too dry, we can pipe or deliver supplies of water, and utilise a method to recycle the water and other liquids so that the dryness is compensated for, For too Toxic we have suits that although are clumbersome can keep the toxins out (And if radiation then a constant supply of a liquid for shower coolant will keep the radiation down.)

That's why we haven't Died, and why we won't just die.
    (Unless we are swallowed by a blackhole, eaten by a sun, or we do too many silly things that pushes atomic quanta's into an unstable situation.)

Humans will always be out to better themeselves and beat their fellow man, It's apart of the whole life cycle and is what causes innovations and upgrades to occur. All those people out there trying to make a mark on society so future offsping can hear their name mentioned like that of people we have heard of in schools.
    They aren't making their mark necessarily for riches, or fame, but because they think that they can add something vaild to our societies and inrich our cultures.

23. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Humans will one day start putting their brains into robots, then eventually we'll turn into 'archon-like' entities. If you've ever played a game called starcraft you'll know what I'm talking about. if not, lets just say they're swirling balls of psychic power.