How to stop the rockets from landing on Sderot, Israel?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Dennis Tate, May 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Please note..... .stopping the rockets from landing on the streets or building in Sderot, Israel is a somewhat different question from attempting to stop the rockets from even being fired into the air in the general direction of Sderot or other Israeli towns and cities.

I got back an exceptionally brilliant..... (in my opinion anyway)....... response on this topic that made me quite glad that I had put the question out there.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index...tiversal-models.400055/page-3#post-1064858430

The answer that I personally had in mind was much, much much lower cost than this...... and would have involved stopping the rockets from actually being shot into the air in the general direction of Sderot, Israel.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

The solution is actually pretty easy and would be quite effective.

They give the damn land back to the Palestinians and stop trying to bomb them and eradicate them, not to mention denying them their fundamental human rights, etc..

I don't know what your obsession is with this individual, but you you keep quoting him and linking to another forum. If you want to speak to him or about him, then perhaps continue the discussion on that site instead of advertising that website here.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Thank you for really doing your homework and not making decisions until you have taken a look at the background information.

AboveAlpha began a discussion on March 11, 2015 that inspired many of us to do some reading on Quantum Mechanics......... and for many of us that was not something that we did very often.

Off the Chart Universal and Multiversal Models.

As I am re-reading this discussion I am reminded of Wayne and Garth meeting The Alice Cooper in one of their movies and they bow to him and say in unison..... "We are not worthy...... we are not worthy!!!"

Well.... that is a bit like me reading AboveAlpha's attempt to mentor many of us into a better understanding of some of the fascinating ideas put forward by Theoretical Physicists.

You might want to note that this discussion got 51,693 views so far.

I take that to mean that I wasn't the only non-physicist to be impressed by the way that AboveAlpha attempted to mentor us.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

This is like me reading and re-reading posts by AboveAlpha and attempting to cook up some sort of semi-intelligent response to his messages!

Wayne's World (8/10) Movie CLIP - Alice's History Lesson (1992) HD

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

simple physics

they have been fired into a non sustainable orbit
    there for they will land

preventing them from landing requires catching in mid air & then flying them around in orbit
    or launching them from mid air into outer space

what happens when the laser misses & cuts an Israeli child in half on the play ground ?

simple physics fact is you cant prevent them from landing
    you can only control HOW they land

if Israelis continue to make new settlements inside palistinian land
    then how do you cover those areas ?
    you cant
    just like that lie of merkava tanks looking rather out of place because 1 had been blown up

without a long term more dynamic solution
    any interim short term solutions will be over run eventually
    then you are back to the start with less resources, less people & less time

in theory peace is the best long term solution
    but Arabs and Jews have been fighting each other for thousands of years
    why do you think you can suddenly stop it in a few decades ?

certainly unlikely with any concept of single insular motion of power or wealth

some peoples version of a solution is to not have it on the TV news.

it can be such a pleasure to find someone you are very attracted to.
    sexually
    emotionally
    etc ...

dont share what makes you happy
    share that which will make you rich

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  9. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I am biased in many ways..... as you know......

I did have the experience of teaching English as a second language in my wife's nation Ecuador.....

therefore I have a plan in mind to use the, in my opinion, quite interesting ideas on peace between Israelis and Palestinians
    put forward by Mr. Robert Mendelson who had a near death experience in 1992.

Robert refuses to accept any credit for what he wrote and prefers to give all credit to the Being of Light of NDE fame who
    gave him the background information to his books that have already been translated into both Hebrew as well as ARabic.

I am hopeful that his books may on one level become English language instruction tools to many students in Israel and the West Bank and Gaza.

http://godspeaceplan.org/books-download-page/

The fact that the author does not want either credit or money for what he has written is an interesting beginning.

Robert considers the Being of Light of NDE fame to be none other than the God of Abraham who a member of the First Nations Tribes in the USA might term The Great Spirit.

10. Bells Staff Member

None of which has anything to do with the OP or this thread's topic.

I don't particularly care about this AboveAlpha person. You seem obsessed with him. Perhaps you should post to him in the forum you keep linking and advertising on this site, instead of talking about him here. He isn't a member here. Stop advertising these other forums here.

Oh look..

More near death experience crap. How strange and unusual coming from you!

You've been warned about your inserting this off topic crap in various threads and you simply cannot seem to understand... This is off topic. Again.

Thread closed.

Dennis Tate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.