How to avoid get married with an APD person?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by entelecheia, Oct 13, 2012.

1. seagypsy Banned Banned

I love vulcans, I find logic and pointy ears to be sexy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

How true, but then boring starts getting the best of you and you slip a little and all of a sudden seemingly out of no where, you find yourself in bed with another turdball.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well lucky you, not all of us though are so lucky, divorce is at ~50% and a good percentage of the other 50% are merely staying together for desperate reasons.

I'm not too sure about Heroin and Cocaine, Opium addiction helped the British crush the Chinese for example. Also I don't know how libertarianism applies to children: my (half) brother is 14, he going Juvenile hall for selling marry jane, which yes I agree is not a dangerous drug.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Is it? Might have to look it up.
    So... you're reading a book which tells you how you should act if you want to get along.
    Notice the italics?

Oh good. so you're learning, then.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Nah. I gave up on sex. Condoms can rupture, I don't like synth hormones, and abortion costs near a thousand and a trip over the Irish Sea.

I have hands. They'll do.

9. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

You're in denial.

I know all about the hands, and you're full of shit

10. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well I've heard that kind of talk before and it will all go down the drain with the next turdball that catches your eye. Tip, find one that can't make you pregnant. They are out there if your willing to find them.

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Nah...You have to put up with the whole annoying, overdramatic human being just to get a little nerve stimulation.

12. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Oh geez... got any idea how many Visceral Instincts there are out there?

13. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Makes life challenging doesn't it? You wonder if you should be persistent or invest your time somewhere else? It's a tough choice if you happen to fall in lust with her.

14. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

15. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Thank Freud for ego defense mechanisms!

16. seagypsy Banned Banned

I'm confident that if statistics were studied thoroughly they would find that the leading cause of divorce is marriage. It is the single commonality in ALL divorces. Marriage doesn't just lead inevitably to divorce, it also leads to weight gain, aging, and ultimately death. but the statistics are still a little grey on those things. But it definitely causes divorce. You never meet a person who has never been married and hear them coping with their divorce. It just doesn't happen.

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Is that supposed to mean something, or just a snide remark?

18. entelecheia Registered Senior Member

Subtle manipulators, this is the core of it.
    How you could try to give psychiatric assistance to a demon who enjoys discovering new ingenious ways to pester you? All his energy is focused in sadistic gratification & perversity, indeed he could be the chief psychiatrist of the town.:splat:

19. seagypsy Banned Banned

That's a scary thought, and all too true. For instance the psychiatrist who tried to have me committed claiming I was delusional and even said my husband didn't exist and cut him off from contact from me. I don't know if he was a sociopath himself or just an asshole. But it was a terrifying ordeal for me and at one point he almost had me convinced I was crazy and imagining my whole life.

20. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Frequently sociopaths are intelligent, educated with aims to attain positions of authority and power over others. It's best if you can recognize the type of people they are and avoid the whenever possible.

21. entelecheia Registered Senior Member

If you don't understand the inner motivations of a sadistic, maybe it could be impossible to suspect a sweet, tender husband could be poisoning your food, just to get splendid orgasms.

Jane Toppan, was getting orgasms by kissing, hugging, stroking her dying patients, she intentionally poisoned slowly. She was a nurse, and studied obsesively toxicology in order to achieve her fantasies. A case of Tanatophilia?

A prominent man convinced everybody his wife was 'neurotic' 'hypochondriac' . She wasnt, he was slowly poisoning her.
    The story: http://lethalvows.blogspot.com/

An interesting fictional story about the dichotomy poison & marriage writted by Katherine Mansfield in 1920:http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/assets/KM-Stories/POISON1920.pdf

How to unmask a poisoner [not for profit] spouse? When he/she do this for sexual gratification [paraphilia], or to marry a younger/richest spouse. But shows no evidece of both: sexual disorder or a hidden affair.

Can science give a definitive solution to the dichotomy poison-marriage?

22. seagypsy Banned Banned

The scary thing is that since my divorce from my most recent ex. He has gotten a nursing license as well as gone to some kind of flight school and has an FAA license of some sort. But few people see these as warning signs of possible problems, except of course certain members of the State Department who are all over his case right now.

23. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

I suppose the rest of the world could, along with you, pretend that competition is not one of the key terms in business, education, sports, entertainment, art ...