How Far, Extremism?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Sep 10, 2011.

?

Can Mitt Romney recover against Rick Perry?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2011.
  1. Yes; the official primary season will be different.

20.0%
  2. Maybe, but only if Perry self-destructs.

30.0%
  3. No, the Republican Party has swung too far right for Romney to win.

30.0%
  4. Other (???)

20.0%
  1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yeah, you have pulled out all of the standard conspiracy stuff. While you believe in secret cabals, I do not. I believe there are special interests and groups of special interests who from time to time collude in order to effect /realize their mutual interests. But I don't believe that there is a single master behind the curtians pulling all the strings - just look at the divided government in Washington.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

The economy is going to be shit either way, makes no difference who is elected. Fact is, no politician has for the past century had anything to do with monetary policy, they have surrendered that to private banks. Anytime a politician attempts to get mixed up in that issue? They die.

There is only one politician that is willing to touch monetary policy, and the press is unwillingly to acknowledge he exists.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

sorry . Rick Perry is gaining the small business majority . The back lash of small business is being funneled that direction . The wind can change any time as you know about politics . If the assault on business continues expect his popularity to continue to rise . The Texas business model is admired by the business community. That right here is the only real reason he is being spot lighted . The rest is widow dressing and name calling like hicks whistling for there children. Don't know what to tell you . Your extremely bright . I don't know if you are economist or what ? Your math blows me away . Big guns blazing there. Tea parties not done wrecking havoc. Sorry .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

More conspiracy stuff. By the way, those politicians whom you claim have had nothing to do with monetary policy, have been appointed Fed governors past and present. And it is those Fed governors, thank God, who have developed and implemented monetary policy. And they have done if quite well if the truth be told.

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Listen to Joe . He is talking straight truth today and yes it is all about circles of influence and collusion. Fucking a it is . Political favors is another definition. Bartering for political favors . That Illinois governor just got caught . His big mistake was he didn't know he was doing anything wrong . You got to ask your self why he would feel that way . Did you ever think that if it was a normal political maneuver he would would think it is standard business as usual ? Not having a clue cause all his peers operate the same way. Took it to an extreme being flamboyant personality that he is

9. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Huh?

Why do you think these are secret? These are secret from who? The ignorant and uneducated like you? Conservatives and Liberals jointly run and are members of these organizations and seek to attain their goals. No single master. . . just a single vision. The richest most powerful one percent controlling the destiny of mankind. It's not that complicated or secret. It's just offensive and galling. If you wish to believe the fairy tale you are fed on the networks and papers they own, be my guest.

10. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Quite well? You call the Great Depression well? And the recession in the 70's? And what we're experiencing now well? Nah. . . I beg to differ. Before we had a Fed, the normal business cycles of the country in the 18th and 19th centuries never gave us these huge unmanageable recessions and depressions. These are the result of central bank manipulations.

You're speaking out yer arse. This is unsubstantiated. Please use a source. I want you to name me a politician that was elected to office, that was subsequently appointed to a governors post.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Absolution

And remember that this particular conspiracy theory is designed to absolve the people. Citizens. Voters and non-voters alike. It simply suggests that we're fucked no matter what we do. Of course, watching the Tea Party, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised that what brings out their guns is the possibility that insurance companies might be held to the contracts they sign.

No wonder some folks need conspiracy theories to absolve the people.

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

it is not like you think . The upper tier of leadership takes an invitation for the doors to open . It is based on scholastic achievement . If you got straight A's in school you would have got the invitation. Leadership is a life of problem solving is why . If you are good at that ? Well that is why there is regiment that way. The Sara Palins are a fluke , or back lash to the status-quo .
    So even though it seems like a conspiracy it is more like the evolution of government . It is a loop in a way as the rich can afford the best teachers so they are more privileged in education opportunity , but in America there is opportunity for the peasant to rise above. Like getting straight A's in school there by making your own advantages . When you do and couple it with community orientated projects that become reality in a positive way you get an invitation . Brilliance is still admired in America is why . We want the brightest of people for leaders . That don't mean we always get what we want . Some of the past presidents have been some backward hicknosis types for sure . Not naming anybody specific . You can insert your favorite scapegoat and call it a day .

13. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Not necessarily. I am very suspicious of Ron Paul and many of his policies. However, I would not be opposed to them if he dealt with the FED FIRST. It all hinges on the one issue first. If he tried to do any of the other items on his agenda with out dealing with that issue? He would most certainly be a disaster. However, if he successfully dealt with that issue, I believe he would be as successful as Andrew Jackson.

Yet, if you look at what JFK tried to do, and where it got him, or what happened to depression era Congressman McFadden when he made moves against the FED and where it got him? My outlook is not too positive. . . .

http://www.afn.org/~govern/mcfadden.html

14. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

It is all about language too . Blogovich story . See if you say the wrong words it will put you in the hot seat . Verbiage is real important when it becomes matter of ethical behavior . Blogo relied no blurting out the truth . I admire him for it . He is like whistle blower , yet no one heard him . His verbiage was wrong.

Lets take family trust for example . This is complicated so if I get some elements wrong it is my lack of education in the matter . You got limited family trust and you got ( I forget what you call it ) Fixed Trust ? So the idea is to use the limited trust to pay the fixed trust . You can't say that . If you do you violate the law . It is set up so you can do it but if you say that is the intent you brake the law . It is all about verbiage . Every one should realize this if they have had any court dealings . It is the reason why a good attorney can mean the difference in getting off and going to prison. An Accountant too when we talk about white collar crimes

15. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Yes, but you must also understand the genesis of the COMPULSORY education system. This was meant as a way to circumvent the power of the proletariat, the poor uneducated masses, and a way to ensure the power of the liberal wealthy educated elites.

How public education cripples our kids, and why
    and

I did get straight A's, was on the honor roll, and was in the honors college at my university. What I didn't care for was the truths that they did not reveal. The things I knew from my family background that my grandmother and family taught me about how politics and power were really exercised were never mentioned in colleges that were controlled and maintained by these same powers.

I have no patience for the views, ethics and morals that these elites take for the stratification of society and the value of life they place there upon for the lower classes who do the manual labor of constructing the infrastructure, the roads they drive on, the production of the food they eat, and the creation of the clothing on their backs. They BELIEVE and preach Plato's dialogs, The Republic as if it were a golden blueprint, a final plan to Utopia, to be realized someday. Disgusting.

I'll play no part in the pigeon holing of the human spirit or the destruction of freedom, fuck their invitation, I'm nobody's lap dog, my soul isn't for sale. In that regard, I'll never have to worry about being in any skyscraper when it goes down due to a controlled demolition or being incinerated in a city block by a suitcase nuke when some mossad agent tries to provoke a conflict by a false flag incident.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It still beats homeschooling.

17. Psyche Registered Senior Member

Hey Esotericist, are you familiar with school sucks podcast? For my money it is the best source on the net for breaking down just how and why the public education system came into being, and documenting the disastrous effects on the average persons ability to think, manage their own lives, and too love themselves and others to their full human potential. I like that your one of the few people on this site who can see through the schooling system like I do.

18. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

And why is that?
    My son goes to public schools for his "schooling," his acclimatization to society. However, by the the time he was done with second grade, I had him already done reading the novel, The Wizard of Oz. And now at the beginning of forth grade, he is doing simple algebra and square roots while they are doing simple division. He gets his "education" at home. Any time he doesn't get any of his work done at school and brings home "homework" he knows I'll triple the load and expand the concepts threefold. Children will rise to your expectations.

The state has it's own agenda. He will know the truth by the time he graduates.

Some quotes by notable home schooled individuals.

“It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry; for this delicate little plant, aside from stimulation, stands mainly in need of freedom….It is a very grave mistake to think that the enjoyment of seeing and searching can be promoted by means of coercion and a sense of duty.” ~Albert Einstein

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” ~Benjamin Franklin

“I believe it would be much better for everyone if children were given their start in education at home. No one understands a child as well as his mother, and children are so different that they need individual training and study. A teacher with a room full of pupils cannot do this. At home, too, they are in their mother’s care. She can keep them from learning immoral things from other children.” ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

“It is highly important not only to be learned but to be virtuous.” ~George Washington

“To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

“The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” ~Abraham Lincoln

“The foundation of all free government and of all social order must be laid in families and in the discipline of youth.” ~Noah Webster

“If the parents in each generation always or often knew what really goes on at their sons’ schools, the history of education would be very different.” ~C.S. Lewis

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  19. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Were you home schooled Spidey ? My nieces and nephews were . They all go to public school now . They are so happy to be able to go to public school , not that home schooling is bad or anything . They like having friends is one reason . They like going to school with the people that live in there neighborhood . It makes them feel more included is what I think. A good healthy neighborhood is a great thing to grow up with .

20. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You didn't get into politics evidently . That is what I am talking about . Education geared towards politics . O.K. Sara Palin opened the door for you . You can be a house wife , or soccer MoM and still get into politics these days . You just got to rally the troops , get your circle and then enlarge enlarge enlarge. Once your there you can wreck havoc

21. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

I spent six years of my college education in political science, philosophy, English, and anthropology. Mostly poli-sci.

If you have ever followed my posts, and their reception, you would know, that I would go no where in politics with my ideas and beliefs. The twin power of how compulsory education and how the media programs the majority of the population to not think for themselves makes the candidacy of truth a non-starter.

It wouldn't matter how many facts and statistics a person recited about the state of affairs, ones political enemies need only throw out terms like nutter and conspiracy theorist, and the population at large would be spared the necessity of any serious thinking. Any ideas that conflict with what they have been taught their ENTIRE LIVES would cause so much Cognitive Dissonance as to make them immediately agree with the media pundits. Hell, look at Jesse Ventura. A man of honor and repute, who has it right in almost every regard, yet the electorate all but ignores him and doesn't take him seriously a bit. So he retired to Mexico to become a caricature of himself, only laughing, yet bitterly sad at the ignorance of a once proud, free, and industrious nation.

22. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Well at todays debate Perry got ****ed... Yay!

23. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

wow ! Your right ! I don't follow your threads . I might start . Strong words there Esoter. Do you have conspiracy theories then ? I like Jesse . He is a big guy too . He would make a good wooch on a construction project . That would give him a reason to be more than a plastic replica of him self .

O.K. considered . It is in my brain to do so . Look at some of your threads that is . Maybe not tonight . I'm a Cruz a little and call it a night .