How do you stop these deaths?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by alexb123, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ric0h Registered Member

they should create a chart that will determine how much they need to drink in order to get drunk and ofcourse not give them beyond the drunkness limit
    ( that will only apply at Bars or pubs ofcouse)

i dont think theres a way for stores to handle that, but besides when people buy on stores they to go to their homes and drink there, so its safe.

my solution will solve 70% of the problems i would say. correct me if am wrong.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

ric0h in many ways what you are saying is already in place. A landlord cannot in Theory serve a drunk customer, however I do think many pubs enforce this.

I have only seen this happen once and that was to some who was sober. My self and a friend and her friend all walked into our local pub. The friends friend was carrying some heavy shopping bags and sways around a bit. The pub manager kicked him out for being drunk before we even got to the bar. He had had nothing to drink at all.

I spent many year in a pubs and this was the only time I had seen this law enforced. Has anyone else?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I still think my solution is best because it reduces all accidents 100%. What the hell is the point in getting children anyway. I'll tell you the point in that: there is no point, except that you get to satisfy your reproductive urges. All they do is destroy the earth and everything on it even more.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Dr. Phil 101. This monday they are going to have the whole family be interviewed together.

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

He didn't happen to have ginger hair, did he?