Hottest Guys on SciForums

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by shorty_37, Feb 7, 2008.

1. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

:bugeye:I hope you are not insinuating that i am gay lmao.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I am just saying what is being thought of here...I see the silence that Valdemort received after he posted his image and I am explaining why others besides me have not replied.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Maybe everyone is sleeping.......and I just finished arguing with Tiassa:zzz:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

that said...seeing oneself beautiful is narcissistic. A prince Narcissus who in Greek mythology fell in love with his own reflection.

8. draqon Banned Banned

well maybe that as well...

9. Kadark Banned Banned

Maybe because not too many people saw it? Who knows.

Voldemort looks similar to a few of my friends.

10. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

What makes you think you speak for others,too say just because someone has not replied to my pic that does not prove your statement has validity.Not to sound cocky,yet confidence does exist in me and i am in negotiations to sign a modeling contract and i have no problem in getting women.I mean lets be honest who is likely to attract more women me or you? To say someone looks normal leads me to think someone is generalizing a look.Blacks do it with whites saying certain white people look like normal white people,Whites do it with blacks,Blacks do it with Mexicans,Mexicans do it with blacks,Races do it among each other,so again what is normal?

11. draqon Banned Banned

well than I am sorry for assuming too much.

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Would you like to see my myspace page (i barely use that shit)and you will see a plethora of positive responses regarding my photos lol.My thing is trying to figure out what is normal looking.It has me thinking like what is normal looking?

13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

This pic reminds me of a Calvin klein or Tommy Hilfiger ad for some reason LOL.
    "This is my ...blue steel.."
    You've got some nice well sculpted features......although my comment is more technical (you'd probably get better commentary from a lady....seeing as how the actual topic is "hottest guy")

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I think draqon is assuming that because he thinks there are mostly white ppl on this forum. But there seems to be alot of white girls that like the black guys.....where I live anyway.

15. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

LMFAO,I certaintly have no problem in attracting them,it is way to easy for me.I attract alot of Latin women too,especially Puerto Rican,Dominican.Being that i live in NYC alot of them live there,they usually think i am a darkskin latin guy,they approach me talking no english and i go HUH:bugeye: LOL.

But yea your right,some people think that white people will only like other whites or dislike blacks.Yet todays youth are becoming alot more openminded to diversity,they grow up just seeing people as people.I had a white friend who told me when she moved here to the U.S,some white americans would ask her how could she like black men.She was puzzled and said what the hell? What kind of question? Lol.She is only 18.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  16. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Thanks,thats actually a compliment.I took that photo October 2007,i took like 300.

I usually get a great response from this one.They say it looks like a movie ad.

lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I dont think i look a day of 24 years old age.

17. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

DRAGON: i don't think i can follow your reasoning, since i'm sure there's been at least one asian guy in this thread, and if there was any time for that thought to come up, it would have been then (I will never understand the features of Asian men).

VOLDY: I like the first pic, and you're right it does have that celebrity look. I have one like that walking thru a parking garage... unfortunately instead of looking like a calvin kline model mine resembles a trashed britney spears being followed by the paparazzi. /sigh. Anyhow, first pic= very nice.

second pic, not so hot. I don't like the shadows, it makes it look like you have a weird bruise under your eye.

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Dude...you're pretty photogenic...it does look like some GQ magazine ad. Shit...If I looked like you...even if I wasn't a model...I sure as hell be telling the ladies at the club I was.

19. draqon Banned Banned

yeah ok the caucasian dude (me) screwed up, your the 4th one to say it.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's clear I'm the best looking on the forums, besides being the most masculine.

Go to bed, ladies.

21. Bells Staff Member

*Cough*

Delusional

*Cough*

22. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

23. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Thanks,its always good to hear other opinions.I took those 2 pics the same day in Harlem,im using them for my model portfolio.I plan to take some more in the spring.The second one i like,yet it was under a bridge so the look was intentional,yet that still doesnt mean you had to like it lol