Homosexuals and Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by S.A.M., Jan 15, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

Like i said earlier. I go by statistics and according to the FBI heterosexuals are as likely to be pedophiles. What is not sinking in?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Definitely correct. I have to think the judge knows that as well. He sounded to intelligent to of made such a huge error.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dark Pig Registered Member

The flaw with Kadark's original article is that it presumes man-on-boy child molestation cases were committed by homosexuals. It's saying the proportion of child molestation cases which are homosexual in nature is greater than the proportion of adult relationships which are homosexual, which is true, but most boy-effers are straight men. Often married men.

In ancient history practically all straight men also effed young boys on the side, ESPECIALLY in the meditaranean/middle east. Why, I have no doubt that the majority of Kadark's ancestors had sex with boys in their bottoms, and thought of boys bottoms while having sex with their many wives.

Being homosexual isn't defined by sticking your junk in a dude's ass, it's genuinely being attracted to members of your same sex, as though they are members of the opposite sex. I wouldn't be surprised if most boy-dickers gagged at the prospect of loving a masculine man.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

She was being sarcastic, about your posts from comical "authorities".

Catholic priesthood is and has always been (for hundreds and hundreds of years) a mecca of sorts for homosexual pedophiles. The opportunity is obvious. I doubt other similar priesthoods are much different.

The opportunity for hetero pedophilia is much less, in the Church especially but elsewhere as well. It's guarded against more strictly, possibly because victimhood is more likely if not more carefully prevented - there are a lot more hetero pedophiles.

The original celibacy was in the strict sense - no marriage. It was part of the vow of poverty, and in line with Jesus's teaching about the incompatibility of devotion to a family and devotion to God. The early priests (long ago) were at least as often unchaste heterosexually as homosexually. Modern times are different.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

There is no similarity.

Homosexual sex - 2 consenting adults fucking.

Paedophilia - Raping an innocent kid

9. John99 Banned Banned

ha ha ha....cute.^

Iceaura, i never, NEVER said that. Quit sticking up for you woman.

10. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sam,
    You really floor me sometimes. Is it really news to you that many homosexuals prefer young boys? The predilection of homosexuals for young boys goes back at least to the ancient greeks. The homosexual activities among the Spartans are well known, but it extended far beyond thenm. As this ancient greek vase shows:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So you see, this is nothing new.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

? OK, I'll pull your name off it.

It was one of the more sensible observations you've made - the one about the crime being one of opportunity.

I was disagreeing with SAM, btw, if that's what you are referring to - in matters of sex and religion, SAM and I don't get along.

12. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

People knew that. All that I can take from it is there were homosexual pedophiles. Not that most homosexuals are pederasts.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

or that maybe it wasnt about EITHER, it may have been pubity rituals. They are not MENT to be plesant but ment to teach submission to pain brings rewards (ie that cute girl you want)

14. Benthur Registered Member

I though most children were molested or raped by relatives or family friends such as their father, uncle, or soccer coach. Yet most of these men (or women in some instances) are married and are engaged in a heterosexual relationship. I believe pedophilia is about more than just sexual attraction it must also have something to do with control and power issues.

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

your right but as most are commited by hedrosexual men on boys because of other issues (previous abuse being the most common)
    the religious right who already see homosexuality as evil point to that and say "see they are evil they rape little boys" rather than looking at the deeper issues like inocence ect like psycoligious do. I blame the shinks for not being as vocal AGANIST this view point and so letting it propercate

16. Benthur Registered Member

People can be so weird. :crazy:

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

who?? me????????

18. lightgigantic Banned Banned

actually if you read the articles I posted earlier, you can see it really took off in a big way due to an intervening social policy of the sixties

erm
    source please?

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The dark theory of dangerous delusion

I think part of it, and a dark part that nobody likes to talk about, is that the heterosexual male abuser of young boys is often viewing the issue in a totally different context. This particular theory says that certain social-developmental processes are interrupted or looping in on themselves, with the effect that the pedophile is essentially pursuing his own sense of youth. Thus, he does not look at the act as exploitation of a young boy, but rather like two young boys exploring their own sexual curiosity together.

I don't recall mutual self-gratification with any of my friends as a boy, but I do remember one occasion when we were all comparing our penises to one another's, and here's the weird thing: it was on a church retreat (Lutheran), of all things, and we were alarmed when a girl walked in and saw us. Not because of any homosexual implication, but because a girl could see our penises. (Oh my God, it's a girl!)

Now, I know I'm not the only male of my generation to have a moment like that, and not all boys who have such experiences grow up regard sex with men as I do. Most of them are strictly heterosexual.

However, and especially if you've had a similar experience, try to imagine a man who is absolutely stuck in that mentality. Frankly, I think that's the thing with Michael Jackson. I think he's just stuck in boyhood. Part of him is just a boy stuck in a man's body.

And I think the reason people don't like to look at pedophiles this way is that they think it means we're supposed to feel sorry for them. And, to a degree, yeah. They're sick, and in need of help. Doesn't mean they're not dangerous. But they're not all cruel, horrible people. Most of them, in fact, are just dangerously deluded. And no, I don't know if the condition can actually be permanently fixed. Well, short of castration or death, I suppose.

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

They call people pedophiles for having sex with pubescent people who are under the age of 18, and this is wrong, so how do we know whether there is a connection between pedophilia and any other sexuality? An attraction to a particular teenage girl who is pubescent has nothing to do with pedophilia.

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

thats a falasy. Pedifilia is having sex with people who are PREPUBESANT ie kids under the age of say 12-13. 15,16 - 18 MAY be illegal but its NOT pedifilia in the psycological sence

22. superstring01 Moderator

Hardly. Just one of the few who is bold enough to admit it and then provide details on it.

~String

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

That's what I mean. It's a fallacy. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent people. This fallacy is deliberately abused by viciously over-zealous prosecutors.