Homosexuality is a disease

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Aborted_Fetus, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facial Valued Senior Member

The better, or at least predominant conclusion: Homosexuality is not a disease.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

...also lets look at theunexamined premised term being used "DISEASE" lets break it down--de-contruct it's etymology...ie., "DIS-EASE" when you are not at ease. it also means 'lesion' and all th biological diseases

what the psychiatric establishment did/done is try and use this term to mean socially un-accept-able behaviour.

When it WAs termed disease--ie., 'homosexuality' that was the MYTH, yeah. AWFUL times!...because you would have people who felt sexual attraction for their own sex who believed they had a disease cause the psychiatrists bible...the DSM...told them so...culture told them so. so some would feel dis-eased, in regard not right in themselves--i dont mean biological diseased.more psychological distress, and/or psychosomatic distress. so in their gullibility they would go see the doc. and doc would also be right at the front line of this myth, and he'd refer 'patient' to a psychiatrist. and then all the shit happens. all the way to ignorant men torturing Gay males...cutting bits out...ECT etc etc all in the religion of 'helping' them to be 'normal'

thank FUCK that's all done with. though many still do believe this crap, hence this thread. i am not putting it donw however, cause it opens it up for debate, rather than covery homophobia. closet homophobia

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

in reply to post no 1

i get it!! its a joke. im too smart to fall for your sarcasm. Now lets just assume for one second that you are serious about this topic...

first off, depression is not a disease... it's a mental condition

hmm. are you one of those extremist darwinsts??? so, if i killed of the weaker half of the population, would that be alright by you? nature did intend survival of the fittest

whilst gays may not be able to have children (yet... cloning and all that is advancing rapidly) that doesnt mean that they dont have a positive effect on society. they teach acceptance and tolerance, of the beauty of two of the same sex together, and pass this knowledge on through teaching, rather then genetics

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

8. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Homosexuality is a matter of preference. Which is based on hormones.

Which is the same as your preference for women that have big boobs or small boobs, blond hair or black hair. Which is also based on hormones.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

apparently researchers would like to disagree with your opinion.

10. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Interesting article spurious. But this shit;
    Pisses me off to no end, as it should any scientifically minded person.
    Thats not the "important thing" with researching homosexuality, its not even a related issue, its ethics and none of science's business.
    Why, if homosexuality is brought up, do people need to mention that we should treat homo-sexuals fairly, even when thats got nothing to do with the topic. Its almost like they don't want any scientific research done in case it hurts feelings.
    Exact same thing with race, it can't be looked at without someone bringing up "racism" and trying to sabotage the science on the subject. We need to grow up.

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It makes me sick too that scientists are supposed to be politically correct. I suspect that it is more statistally abundant that a scientific view would go against political correctness since science is supposed to deal with the truth and not ideals.

12. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

I'm a lesbian, the only problem i have is that i'm trapped in a mans body

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

But on a serious note, i have a few mates who are gay ( guys and gals) , and they are all really great people. I think aborted fetus has been chatted up by a gay and was horrified to realise that he was attracted to the guy. Hence all his homophobia bollox. Just an idea ?

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

so dr lunatic...do YOU like being treated fairly?....well, do ya?...well me--a Queer--so do i. and so does everyone regarding what ever you call them

tell you what i would like. these silly fuked up science boys tellin me whats what about being Gay. have they not got other stuff to do. go and check out WBushes fukin genes, and leave us afukinlone!

and hehe, no i'm not read and fumin typing this. i am cool and fumin

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

i promise you i am not saying this just for effect:

when i read your name, i immediately intuited you would be anti-Queer...i mouthed to myself 'Oh aye, what hve we here"...i opened post, read the first few senstences, and my intuition was proved correct. not bad for a Queer huh?......

don't know if you are serious or a provoker. all i can say is that you are a complte ignoramous

16. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Dwayne is an ignoramus, he can regularly be found posting weird stuff about whatever unscientific thing you can find, from UFO's to well, anything.
    Just to be related to the tpoic:
    Dwayne wrote:
    "In biology scientifcally any male of the human species can make a transformation from male to female, or from female to male. where this is true for males it is not so for females, females do not have the genentic ablity to cause for a physical transformation from female to male."

ye whit? You mean we can all change gender? Great, I can see people queueing up for it now!

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

((guthrie)))...just as i suspected. It is inevitable Dwane woud feel that men can change into women, but not vice versa. for in my research and experience those homophobic are also mysoginist or gynaphobic...ie., it reads like 'no way could a woman 'aspire' to "man-level'

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

duendy,

Ignore Dwayne, he just a kook and he like it when people complain about him, don't give him what he wants.

19. Facial Valued Senior Member

I shall reiterate this yet again, since this useless thread (which, in my opinion, ought to be closed) was resurrected:

The better, or at least predominant conclusion: homosexuality is NOT a disease.

20. so, what are your assumptions? what causes Homo Sapiens Sapien Homo? (Knowning Man, that Knows he's Gay)

why would nature produce a biological 'deadend'? the "nature of Nature is to reproduce", what lifeform does not reproduce?, what are genes for, if not to pass on? prove me wrong.

Why all those 'natural germs', make us sick to our tummy, what, with all their "reproduction gone wild", all those little wigglies like to reproduce real bad, we need more 'gay germs', so that they can just love each other & leave us alone, we need more 'gay whales', so that they can hurry up & become extinct, we need more 'gay terrorists', so that they can go around splashing us with non-lethal "avocado green" paint-bombs, oh how dreadful!!! The pain!!! The Shame!!! Such a “'so-yesterday' color!!!
    http://boards.bravotv.com/bb/showfl...r=14537&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=5

& what would that be? evolve into what? Homosexuality is a cultural construct, practiced by males that never learned the proper way to “date & mate”, or found the short-cut to sex on demand, (a bunch of horny men) & by females that had one to many men rape them, mistreat them, or lie to them

21. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

homosexuality is a preference based on hormones. the same as whether you like big boobs or small boobs.

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No breast size preferences are more to do with environmental persuasion. Only sexual preference has evidence of being set by fetal hormone exposures. In studies with identical twins preference of the appearance of a mate had little correlation (exp: one twin like blonds with big boobs the other does not) but homosexuality was correlated: if one twin was gay it was very likely the other was as well.

23. sounds like 'gay' science to me, where were they doing their research? has it been published? where? where did they get their grants, are they 'gay', links please, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.