Holy Shit Ancient Egyptians were Black!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ganymede, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mmmm, it's an hypothesis, certainly. Can't deny that. But unless I'm very much mistaken, that's either a 17th or likely 18th Century French illustration you're referencing there - certainly a white Anglo-Saxon's perspective of things at anyrate.

Does this genuinely reflect how the actual ancient Egyptians both saw and chose to depict themselves, do y'think?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Seti I was 18th century French?

Thats a copy of an illustration on his tomb

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/seti1.htm

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sputnik Banned Banned

Please forgive my ignorance , but where does it say anything about NEGROID
    indigenous tribes in your link ????
    The Naqada and Badarian ancient people are not believed to be black ....

And on page 10 in your link , it is mentioned that : " However all 15 samples
    exhibit morphologically simple, massreduced dentitions that are similar to those in populations from greater North Africa and to a lesser extent, western Asia and Europe "

Not a word about central Africa, (or the rest of Africa) - where black people are from .....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

????

Badarian:
    http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/badarians.html

Badarian figurine

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

King Menes

8. Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

.... Yes. Very amusing. Please, do excuse me whilst I attempt to stuff back in the steaming loops of intestines which appear to have escaped from the enormous rent that has appeared in my side as a direct consequence of my reading that last....

Y'know perfectly well I know who Seti was, its this:

The image your referenced which isn't in the slightest Egyptian in origin, it's a European impression of what pertains to be a copy of something appearing on Seti's tomb. It looks to me like something produced by an 18th Century artists, possibly French. Point is, it isn't an example of Egyptian art. It's a European impression of Egyptian art.

Which is, I believe, what I actually said the first time around, if memory serves...

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

"The ancient Egyptians were red men. They recognized four races of men—the red, yellow, black, and white men. They themselves belonged to the "Rot," or red men; the yellow men they called "Namu"—it included the Asiatic races; the black men were called "Nahsu," and the white men "Tamhu." (Ignatius Donnelly, Atlantis, the Antediluvian World, 1882, p. 195)

"Southern boundary, made in the year 8, under the majesty of the king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Sesostris III, ... in order to prevent that any Black should cross it, by water or by land, with a ship, or any herds of the Blacks; except a Black who shall come to do trading in Iken, or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them but without allowing a ship of the Blacks to pass by Heh, going down stream, forever."[24]

"I reached Nubia of the Blacks,...I forced the Nubian chiefs to wash gold." -Stela of Sihathor an Assistant Treasurer

"His majesty made war on the Asiatic Sand-Dwellers and his majesty made an army of many ten thousands: in the entire South . . . . among the Irthet Blacks, the Mazoi Blacks, the Yam Blacks, among the Wawat Blacks, among the Kau Blacks, and in the land of Temeh." -Count Uni, Governor of the South

"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians; the Black is helpless, defenseless, in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired, who came to attack; there is not a single survivor among them...They fall by the sword...the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds." -Tombos Stela of Thutmose I

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversy_over_racial_characteristics_of_ancient_Egyptians

Black people do not have black feet - they have pink feet, that is, beneath the dark top of the foot. This is a well known negro trait. SImilarly, "black footed" and "mostly brown or black" does not indicate being negro. It is almost certain that the Egyptians had swarthy skin for the most part.

Also, Herodotus is the only one that says they were negroid in nature, and could be refering to the Nubians of the South which most likely were negroid or near-negroid. The actual Egyptian sources I linked above seem to unequivocally separate an Egyptian from a black, though.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  10. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

you guys are all stupid.

except sam, that is.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

ok smartass, did you look at the Seti I page I linked?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There are differences between the Badarians:
    and the later Amratian (early Naqada) period and even later Gerzean (late Naqada) period made up of admixture populations and characterised by infiltration of the nomadic whites.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Welcome back Devil.

You have been missed.

14. J.B Banned Banned

How does a people go from most intelligent, to now least intelligent?

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history's first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the "self-esteem" of Black children.

15. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badarian the racial type is most likely "mixed". Moreover, it ought to be noted that when one discusses ancient Egyptians, one is not discussing these people.

I should have to study the racial characteiristics of the Amratian and Gerzean peoples, but I should like to note that it is it is likely that the Egyptians were not "white", in the sense that I do not believe any links to Indo-Europeans have been found. Though you might mean simply "light skinned" here, in which case the term is okay.

16. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

anthropologically they were closer to africans than the racial entity which you perceive them to be closest to.

noone has such an obsession with the concept of raceas western europeans, hell you lot invented the concept and successfully perpetuated this nonsense, and all the sheep lapped it up.

17. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Nope, all of the scientific evidence points to them being Black. There's no such race as the "red race" which was concocted by Eurocentrists to debase Black achievments. I'm still waiting for you to produce any evidence that proves your assertions.

18. J.B Banned Banned

What you are saying is that at one time "blacks" were the most intelligent people on the planet.

How does a people go from most intelligent to now least intelligent?

Thats not the way the world works.

America will be the next Egypt in our history.

19. No. I spent fruitless hours Googling for images by an 18th Century French Egyptian called Seti 1st. What exactly was I supposed to be looking for at this site, all I saw recall seeing was Egyptian artwork depicting fairly typically rendered Egyptians.

What exactly was your point?

20. Sputnik Banned Banned

Ganymede ,
    I don´t really care if ancient egyptians were black or not - I simply want the truth !!!
    Your link says, that the samples are similar to populations from North Africa,
    and to a lesser extent western Asia and Europe .....
    Where does the black people come in ?????

Here is a link that disputes your conclusion - actually very much so !!
    It even mentions your own source !!!

http://www.geocities.com/enbp/index.html

21. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Outlandish:

Then why, pray tell, do they not display negroid features? They seem to much more mimic various South Eastern mediterrenean populaces, specifically Arabic Semites.

Ganymede:

According to the Egyptians, they were indeed "the red race". Similarly, they were not black, as evidenced by the inscriptions calling OTHER people "the blacks" but not themselves.

But even if we take your claims, erroneous as they are, at face value, I'd have you list what accomplishments, excluding Egypt, the negro people have been able to produce? That is, negro accomplishments within only negro influence, rather than through Arabic influence (such as in the kingdoms of Mali and Songhay) or with Indo-European influence (such as in America and the African colonies).

22. Sputnik Banned Banned

Samcdkey,
    For some reason you are using the homestead.com/wysinger link like
    Ganymede ....... I am afraid the information is a little biased there :

Badarians are a negroid race according to Max Toth, author of the Pyramid Prophesies and the Pyramid Power , Max also said : the pyramids emit psychic energy that caused all kind of miracles, and he wants everybody to build a pyramid and sit under it ......

Max Toth is not a reliable source , and he would certainly not be my first choice to refer to ......

Also Eugen Strohal´s source in " Journal of african history 1971 " has been changed a little :
    I quote from the original article :
    Of the total 117 skulls (Badarian skulls) , 15 were found to be Europoid, 8
    skulls were Negroid, the majority of 94 skulls showed mixed Europoid-Negroid
    features .....

He concludes in the article that Badarians are a MIXED population WITH SOME OVERWEIGHT TO THE EUROPOID SIDE !!!!!!!

And more from his article :
    In some of the Badarians , cranial hair was preserved, thanks to good conditions in the desert sand .... they were curly in 6 cases , wavy in 33 cases , straight in 10 cases.

Again a mixed population with overweight of Europoids (= straight hair) !!!

And from the same article :
    I was able to take (hair) samples of seven of the racially mixed Badarian individuals which were macroscopically curly (spirals of 10-20 mm in diameter)
    or wavy (25-35 mm). They were studied microscopically by S. Tittlebacchova
    from the Institute of Anthropology of the Charles University, who found in five out of seven samples a change in the thickness of the hair in the course of it length ... with indices ranging from 35-65.

So Eugen Strohal ONLY looked at curly (negroid) or wavy (mixed) hair - (he just wanted to be sure that the curly and wavy hair really showed changes in thickness ).........
    It is not strange that Tittlebacchova found 5 out of 7 to have negroid influence !!!!

The information from your link is SEVERELY biased !!!!!!

Sam - the Badarians were not Negroid , Badarians were mixed Negroid-Europoid with an overweight of Europoids .........

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  23. Sputnik Banned Banned

It looks like some afrocentrist out there is trying to change the truth of history - I find it rather distasteful - or as Red Army would say :
    HOW VERY DARE YOU !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.