Hillary Clinton trails top five Republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Till Eulenspiegel, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Why?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Till Eulenspiegel Registered Member

Yes, those methods being recounting votes in only select Florida districts, counting all unknown votes as votes for Gore and throwing out the votes of overseas military people.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Since when is being gay or bisexual, bad and evil? :bugeye:

Seriously Sandy, you're reaching.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Well done!!! That deserves an applause!

8. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

She's a conservative, remember? :fright:

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Since when? America has always been considered a center right country. Notice that the Democratic base is much farther from the center than the Republican base.

And if America is center left, what are all those Europeans countries that are far to our left?
    I don't think she's saying that gay/bisexual=evil. She's simply listing them among Hillary's many qualities. So she's not evil because she's gay, she's gay and evil. See?

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

never said the evidence proved they won. I said there is proof bush stole the election.

11. sandy Banned Banned

It's common knowledge in DC that she is gay.

My life is unaffected by whoever is POTUS. I don't care about social security. IF it's around when I retire it will be a miniscule pittance of my estate. And your hysterics are a bit premature--kind of like your "shoe in" POTUS candidates of '00 and '04. :roflmao:

My statement didn't say it was bad or evil. Americans will not elect a known/openly gay person as POTUS.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

O'rly?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

No.The recounts showing Gore winning were the statistical sample recounts of the entire state vote including the military ballots.

In general, the larger the vote set recounted, the greater the margin of Gore victory. And of course the exit polls showed the biggest margin of all.

Something very strange happened in Florida. The gang of imported Republican thugs that stopped the recount in Dade by threat of violence were never prosecuted. The only misprinted set of butterfly ballots went to the old folks most likely to vote Dem. The ballots were shipped around in trucks uncounted. The electronic voting machines did not match the exit polls. The exclusion lists in Dem districts were full of errors. And so forth.

It's possible that if Gore had lobbied for a whole state recount under the Dade County rule set, he would have made it without the Supreme Court intervention - and in that case, would almost certainly have won.

That would have made him the first Pres who lost his home state in the national election.

If he were running now, he would probably be the frontrunner.

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

your showing your ignorance and bigotry again

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

16. sandy Banned Banned

This coming from someone who can't/won't f-ing spell or punctuate properly. Go away.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. sandy Banned Banned

I thought it was grounds for an instant banning to create/forge a quote?

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't you miss me?:scratchin:

19. sandy Banned Banned

Yes spidey, I would. Despite your personal attacks, false quotes, and other naughty behavior, you are usually quite fun, entertaining, and fair.

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's the pathetic thing. If he had won at home, Florida would have been irrelevant. How in the hell can you not even win your home state! I wonder if any candidate for president other than Gore has ever not carried his own state. I'd bet he's the first.

21. countezero Registered Senior Member

I lived in Tennessee at the time. People there did not consider him a native, and he won very few counties.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if your going to complain about my spelling or grammer would it not be a good idea to have what your quoting have a mistake in it. Also, how does my grammer and spelling invalidate my response?

23. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Can you tell a wise man
    By the way he speaks or spells
    Is this more important
    Than the stories that he tells
    And call a man a fool
    If for wealth he doesn't strive
    Well then

REFRAIN (3 times)
    Mister you're a better man than I

Damned hippies!