High thoughts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by LVPhysics, Oct 26, 2005.

1. LVPhysics Registered Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In my belief, everything and everyone are all one entity. I think Karma, is proof enough of that. Think about action and reaction, and how it all flows together to form a beginning and end. One man’s decision can dramatically affect the life and scheme of another man. There must be an equation to prove the relation. Think about it… what if there was a way to mathematically prove the relation of all things. What if there was a rating system to which when something happened you were able to monitor the effects of your decision. What if you were able to create a graph, and show how your decision affected one person, which in turn affected another, which in turn created the possibility for something random to happen, and so on? I wonder how far it would go. I wonder if you could rate each occurrence, and find some sort of pattern between the relations of an ordinary object to the effect that object could have on someone’s life. Then you would be on the right track of slowly, mathematically proving the relation of all objects in the universe; our codependence.

What if I created a computer program to do some of this work? I could create a program to act as a daily journal. It would take some intense code, but I think it would be possible. What if everyday, you carried a microphone and video camera recording everything you do. Every night before you went to sleep… you would write down everything that happened in your day; your emotions and thoughts… as well as upload all the video and audio of your day into the program. While you sleep, the program would review your entire day, and catalog every event. After years of doing this, the computer would slowly build up relations of the things you did in your life, the people you talk to, and how it affects other things. It would remember what happened last week, and be able to form a relation to why something happen this current week, or even more advanced things. Inputting your emotions of the day, would be a way of rating events for the computer. Based on your composition, it would determine the scale of the event in your own mind, as well as in reality to other people. I think after years of downloading my life, and reviewing it, I might be able to find some hidden equation to life….who knows? If other people were capable of doing so as well, the program could work out all of our lives together and find the relation. It is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, but about everything in life.

Man, marijuana is the shit! :m: