Heterosexuality is unnatural

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I'm VERY GLAD to be at least one person who finds truth in what you write. ESPECIALLY when I almost never encounter talk like this.
    However, I've never (at least not for about a decade) considered myself to be a straight man (although I know your definition is slightly different?).
    I don't care for male society. What they've conspired to enforce on people like me.
    I look on "ordinary" men as if they were a PACK OF HYAENAS. And I am most sincere in my feelings. They want to be exclusive. They want to belong. I don't kiss their asses, and I don't feel pressured (usually, although it does happen in a minor way here and there) to be what they've built up as manhood. And I don't see just men this way. Femininity is its own weakness. Both of them are blind. Both of them can fall into a tar pit. In fact, I'll light the match to set them ablaze for all I care. Men and women, but mostly men, have these idiotic trophies that they've created.
    I look at society in much the same way. We have masculine ideals, and then we have societal ideals in general. PRODUCE. ASSERT YOURSELF. You have to be doing something. You have to be producing. According to our guidelines.
    Record companies suing helpless little nobodies (who can't afford it) for downloading music off the net is the best example of this. Is it called capitalism? Is it PROGRESS? I call it regress. Because that's all it is. It's an entirely different subject, but they're very similar, in that they both are rigorously enforcing a false idea of what it is to be successful, and how it's their right to bully weaker people because somehow they've earned it, by following man made rules. Well, I guess both groups ARE ruled by men...
    I hate this society, and this world. I will NOT bow down to them, nor will I play their games. I was sent to a counselor/psychaitrist lately because I have so much trouble "getting along" with this world. But no amount of pharmaceuticals and counseling will change my mind about any of this. And they will NEVER get that, because they're used to dealing with people who will take it in the ass, if I must be so crude... Talking to my counselor and the psychaitrist on various critical points have confirmed my suspicions about this. They're effective ONLY if you have a predisposition to conforming to accepted gender/society roles, otherwise they're at a loss If it means dying penniless and destitute, so be it. Their falsehoods and their pointless, HEARTLESS agendas WILL NOT find a place in my heart.
    Nuff said???

you said -- "every truly straight man instinctively senses this (more so in a non-heterosexual society) --- but there is no way he can talk about it."

I understand the talking about it part.
    In my previous post I mentioned a person, another male, who I really deeply cared about, who changed my life for better or worse, irrevocably. However, >> I << was the one that acknowledged what was occurring between us. The attraction. When it came down to it, this person thought it was the acceptable "manly" thing to look the other way, and pretend that nothing was occurring. And how far from the truth!!!
    A few people that I've talked to at first suggested that maybe it was I who was "IMAGINING" the whole attraction. Because we just KNOW this doesn't happen, because WHY would he reject you if he actually had feelings for you (as if it were that simple). But when I go into detail, and explain and re-explain certain things, they generally don't say much. They really can't disagree with my position. I know very well that he liked me, especially since I could see his reaction to my relationship to a certain girl. I KNEW he didn't like it, and would get defensive about, in fact, in one instance, he lashed out physically!
    We were both at a mutual friend's house one night. This girl in question, who I was friends with, was there, and she was touching me, not in a sexual way, but a way that might suggest we were a "couple". Other incidences may have suggested similar things. After he left that night, I felt very weird about him. He had acted nervous about her touching me, but after he left, I had a VERY strong feeling that he suddenly didn't like me anymore, like he had really felt something towards me, but suddenly this interest, almost like a physical object, had been torn out of me. It was a very bizarre feeling.
    The next day at work, the first contact I had with him was having a box thrown at my head by him, and a few very angry but cryptic comments. I knew IN AN INSTANT that the feelings I had felt the night before weren't just coming from me, but were REAL. I had felt his feelings of complete betrayal towards me, because of this girl flirting with me.
    I later (months later) tried to find out about why he had done that. He said he didn't remember. The way he said it sounded totally scripted. I repeated the question, and he suddenly "remembered" doing it, but didn't remember WHY he had done it. LIAR! Both of us knew very well WHY he did it.
    Never have I ever met anyone that I was quite so attracted to, and that actually showed an interest in me. But because I got so close, and then was completely denied (duh, I don't know what you're talking about dude) I've become very bitter. I almost think if I ever saw this person again, this DOG, that I would spit on him, and he would instantly know why. But very might pretend to be completely clueless as to my anger. An act. This particular person was always putting on an act of some kind. Alot of men do this, or so I've come to theorize at least. He wasn't the only instance of this sort of thing I've seen, only the most glaring.
    Which makes me wonder. When conservative Christians write about homosexuality (and it's almost always negative, because they already know what the Bible declares to be true, so they have support that view, however they see fit and with whatever "evidence" they can gather) they will usually somewhere along the line bring up the so-called 10% MYTH. No! Ten percent are not GAY! Kinsey was a sodomite, and possibly a pedophile as well, so how can we trust him. NO! Only 1 or 2% are gay.
    What about the guy I just described (and the countless others like him). These surveys that show such low percentages for gay people are usually the ones that ask right out if someone is gay or straight. Do you think this person I described would, especially at that time, have declared himself to be gay. He was one of those people who is straight in ACT only. But apparently ACT goes really far in this society.
    Like you yourself said, the mouth may blabber one thing, but the inner mind is something completely different.

I'm not saying this to confirm everything you've said in every case, just that it DOES make sense in alot of the situations I've encountered over the years.
    I've heard people ask the question: why are conservatives so deathly afraid of homosexuality? If heterosexuality and all that it encompasses is so vastly superior, and its "normalness" so unmistakable, then why do they act as if the heterosexual is such an endangered species? They must be less resilient they appear to be.

That's all for now.

GB

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Perhaps, you know what you are talking about, because frankly, I don't!

There is a difference between what I think and what very clearly exists. It's not all in my mind as you can see. Or else, tell me how the evidences I'm giving are immaterial.

In any case the pressure is not to be 'masculine' but to be 'heterosexual'. For an update on 'heterosexuality is queer' please come to that thread. So the pressure is actually to move away from natural masculinity and conform to a queer behaviour which albeit masks itself (with artificial social power) as 'masculine'.

Please! Men are being encouraged to be queers not men (refer to the thread "Heterosexuality is queer"). In any case why should there be any force at all. Why can't men be as they naturally are? queer or straight!

Nature's way! Are you serious ...... you mean social pressures are 'nature's ways'.

Nature does not need to force. If nature wants men to do something, it will convey it to them through their feelings, needs and desires......not through social pressures.

By the way overpopulation --- in which heterosexuality is an important factor is proving to be suicidal not only for the humans but for the entire earth. Furthermore, overpopulation and heterosexuality together have terrible affected the quality of life for both humans and other inhabitants of mother earth.

Nature only wants as much procreation as it can qualitatively sustain, and it has given men enough sexual needs to enough men to procreate just to the right amount --- neither less nor more. Certainly it does not mean man to bond with or co-habitate with woman or to raise kids --- as we have already seen amongst mammals (Please refer to the thread "there is no evidence for heterosexuality in nature").

And not to mention that the nature has created enough heterosexual males who will look after the children of men together with the females.

I'm reclaiming nature from the harm that heterosexuality has caused it. I'm supporting nature. That's why I can speak with evidences but you only have biases!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

To explain further, that feeling that I felt wasn't just a feeling to me. It was like feeling and KNOWING something, even though I didn't know it. It went beyond just an emotion, it was more like psychic/precognitive.
    There was more to it than just that incident as well. Quite a few "weird" events, that I'm not prepared to say were just mere coincidences. I feel almost as if the whole thing was planned out by someone with a lot more control over events than a mere human. That's one very big reason it made such an impact on me, because I felt that this went beyond an ordinary relationship, like it was being monitored by some force outside of human reality... maybe it was all rigged to destroy me.
    I know what the funamentalist christians would say: Satan did it to trick you, because he wants to make you think that being gay is okay.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

'Push! Push!' cried the midwife.

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, it only is valuable as far as you consider a so-called "gay" person's testimony valid. I've seen your ways of categorizing and how you've mentioned that, apparently, homosexuals don't worry or don't have to deal with these stupid masculine "guidelines". I guess I don't understand what you call homosexual then.

I didn't grow up being masculine. I wasn't overly feminine either. If you met me in public and had a brief encounter, you might say I was weird, but you probably wouldn't automatically think I was gay. Not every guy who is very much attracted to their own gender is overwhelmingly effeminate. Nor are they always what I jokingly like to call "Daddies", with those silly moustaches and the hairy masculine chests.

I consider myself to be completely outside of either of those extremes. I never really identified with women or men, although at certain points in my life it was easier to be friends with girls because they weren't so obsessed with what a young guy is supposed to care about; they accepted me more easily without all of this stupid baggage that I'm supposed to haul around "like a man". I encountered alot of this masculine "proselytizing" and it made wary. Now that I look back on it I can see why...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh, and I hope this gives you plenty of info about masculinity in "the West", as it is called. If you want/need more info about the people around me and habits, in both men and women, I'll be happy to go into detail about what I see. Although you must note that this comes from someone who is not only dissatisfied with masculinity, but humanity in general!

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If I did not know how desperate, people who psychologically start relating dearly with the heterosexual identity, become --- to protect their identity, I would suspect your capability to argue!

It's one of the important heterosexual strategies – albeit irritating --- to just close their eyes and refuse to accept the truth when it looks them right in the face. You could stand in the broad daylight and refuse to admit that the sun shines, and let others of your kind nod in total agreement. Only because you have the social power!

If you have failed to notice that mysterious 'someone' is the extreme hostility that is pervading the air in the heterosexual society. This deep insecurity is bred by painfully complex brain washing and arm-twisting --- albeit all disguised (That's why I'm here to expose the disguise and make things clear!). The society has bred checks within the individual which makes him watch every move of his or her so that he can rightfully claim the 'straight' label. Because that's the only way he or she feels.

Like one poster has beautifully observed in the thread "heterosexuality is queer", men watch their behaviour so strictly and severely, even when they are alone --- as if there is an unseeing eye watching their every move. But you can never understand that, if you are not a true straight. Women, true homosexuals and true heterosexuals just don't understand the issue here. For them its as simple as accept who you are and choose your behaviour likewise. Masculinity is a vain concept for them. They don't for the life of it understand why someone would go to such great extent (people will rather die than leave their masculine gender!) in order keep the straight identity.

And lest you decide to brush this aside as a lone case, perhaps you'd find it difficult to brush away what the experts say, so here it is:
    Bisexualtiy amongst young women rising

More women --- particularly those in their 20s --- are experimenting with bisexuality or at least feel more comfortable reporting same-sex encounters*, according to a new report from the Centres for Disease Control.

The survey, released on Thursday by the CDC's National Centre for Health Statistics, found that 11.5 percent of women, ages 18 to 44, said they've had at least one sexual experience with another woman in their lifetimes, compared with about 4 percent of women, ages 18 to 59, who said the same in a comparable survey a decade earlier.

For women in their late teens and twenties, the percentage rose to 14 percent in the more recent survey. About 6 percent of men in their teens and 20s said they'd had at least one same-sex encounter.

It wouldn't surprise Kat Fowler, a 27 year old art student who dates both woemn and men, if men were less likely to talk about their experiences. "There's a certain higher level of discrimination (for men). It's a lot easier for women to have these kinds of experiences and be open about it because it's more accepted" said Fowler, who attends the University of Florida.

When it comes to women and same-sex relationships, experts say it would be worth studying why young women seek such relationships, and whetehr they may be trying to avoid diseases more commonly spread through sex with men. (My comments: note how the experts, like good servants of the heterosexual ideology, try to explain away same-sex bonds --- they can't admit that women have always wanted to do that, its only that they feel freer to try that now!).

But some experts say it's even more likely that many college students simply see experimentation as a rite of passage. (My comments: The problem is heterosexuals and homosexuals, though they are a minority hold power and speak as the spokesperson of the heterosexual society --- they see the world as they are, so for the life of it cannot understand why straight people would seek same-sex relationships! --- the media too gives them prominence, so does the institution of science.) "It's very safe in the academic community; no one thinks anything of it," said Elayne Rapping, a professor of American studies at the University of Buffalo who has written about sexuality.

The trend among College women has prompted some sexual behaviour experts to light-heartedly refer to the term "LUG" (My comments: The west! it can't breathe without sexual identities; by the way you have similar identities amongst men: 'exploring', 'gay-friendly', and what not!) or "Lesbians until graduation", said Craig Kinsley, a neuroscientist at the University of Richmond who studies the biology of sexual orientation and gender (It would be too much to expect them to study the correlation between heterosexuality and femininity (lower levels of masculinity) in males).

*Note that west too has this concept of hiding same-sex feelings and encounters.

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh, please keep posting, I'll just take my time to respond. It is the one's who are disgruntled with the society who can give more valuable inside information about it than those who perfectly fit in.

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If you have not noticed, this mysterious someone does not only put pressure on you not to leave the boundaries of 'heterosexuality', it also doles out immediate powers when you conform to heterosexuality (and this acts as an intense pressure/ motivation in its own right!). Ever felt extremely powerful (especially in younger days) when you courted a girl or were seen by the society as being 'heterosexual' or when you were (as you mentioned!) were appalled by this macho guy making advances to you ----- you can thank that mysterious eye for that benevolence!

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Please don't be mistaken. There are any number of people out there who read this and could not agree more with me (there is not really any difference between people in my country and yours as far as their basic natural needs and aspirations are concerned). But as long as they even barely find a place within the heterosexual identity (even by bending themselves backwards), they will not risk being persecuted or be thrown into the realms of 'gay' label by openly coming in support. And that is where you are different.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'd very violently react to any guy that would make any fluffy, physical advances towards me.
    Or at least ridicule over him. Pathetic people ruled by their dick.

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Avatar, is that all you do, hop about from thread to thread, biding your time putting in useless, stupid comments here and there upon subjects you don't know anything about or couldn't care less this way or that?

That's becomes very irritating for people who have limited time and are trying to put it to a positive use.

No one cares how you would respond in what situation and who you are interested in sexually. So please find something useful to do!

16. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Bhudda1: It didn't make me feel powerful. Sick and betrayed, but not powerful. It made me feel rather weak and I cursed my own naievity.
    I was proud of the beautiful girl on my arm for sure but i didn't feel powerful. I felt powerful when I took my little canoe across 22 miles of open sea - hell yeah I felt powerful then but the power was in mastering the sea.

I think you judge heterosexuals unfairly. You malign them unfairly. I still havn't worked out your motivation for doing so.

peace

c20

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

No, I just explained my stance toward these men.

Your view on the genders irritates me a bit because it seems that you like Freud put genitalia at the centre of human life.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No i didn't make the comment in haste. Homosexuality is a dead end in evolution except in a few species.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

small dick huh? that explains a lot!

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

hehe, I wouldn't know, I have no need to use it.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If you are really sincere about what you're saying (your last posts definitely point otherwise, because you showed attitude typical of those caring badly for the power the heterosexual identity carries), then I'd say you are among a minority of men who are closest to the term 'heterosexual'.

I can further divide those who are closest to the term heterosexual as follows:
    The first ones are the problematic ones --- those who are the real wimps and who are holding the rest of the guys to ransom, as the enearned enormous social powers has gotten to their heads. Most of them are meterosexuals, but it does not mean that all meterosexuals are bad. These men actually may or may not feel sexual desire for other men (most of them do, but will deny it vehemently), though they are incapable of bonding with men. It is their willingness to submit to the masculine female and force the entire male race to throw their destiny under the authority of women (with the help of the heterosexual ideology which they so vehemently protect!)

The second ones are the genuine men who are capable of sharing an emotional bond with women, and it is not a power issue for them. They are in a minority -- no doubt, and most of them transgendered. But if I take your word for it (and you are probably true!) then there are exceptional men who are straight as well as capable of bonding with the female (and inability to be attracted by men) --- and they are probably the third lot. But again like I said it is not a power issue for them. They are part of nature --- of nature's scheme of things unlike the upper group who are driving everyone against their nature!

If you are from the third lot, then my advice to you would be to stop relating with the oppressive heterosexual identity --- at least don't do it so sinerely. It's unreal, being a natural person, you should not give your stamp of approval to an unnatural identity. As such you should be on our side not theirs. You belong in the natural scheme of things along with other straight and transgendered men, irrespective of who you love or bond with!

As long as you --- even ignorantly, use and thus uphold the heterosexual identity you will have to share the blame for the harm it has caused to the world.

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Why don't you start another thread to discuss stances towards these men.

Just because you are irritated by someone's point of view doesn't make that point of view wrong.

If you know how exactly the other's point of view is wrong, or know what it is about these points that irritate you (do a bit of soul searching) + equally importantly if you have the motives, time and patience to stick to a meaningfull discussion then do post your thoughts. Otherwise just ignore the 'irritating' views.

Nice to see you NOT see eye to eye with a certified 'scientist', that too none less than the father of psychology.

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Why don't you start another thread to discuss stances towards these men. I'll join you there!

Just because you are irritated by someone's point of view doesn't make that point of view wrong.

If you know how exactly the other's point of view is wrong, or know what it is about these points that irritate you (do a bit of soul searching) + equally importantly if you have the motives, time and patience to stick to a meaningfull discussion then do post your thoughts. Otherwise just ignore the 'irritating' views.

Nice to see you NOT see eye to eye with a certified 'scientist', that too none less than the father of psychology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.