Heroes

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by lixluke, Sep 27, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I'm not a writer for the show.
    I just woke up the next morning after watching the previous episode, and started writing whatever came into my head to explain everything.
    Some things I left out:

1. I think Sylar has some sort of psychic radar for locating mutants. I think there was a mutant with that power, and he ate the brain to gain it. Sylar has eaten a bunch of brains, and taken their power. If I create an exact list of all of Sylar's powers, I could redo that entire fight scene.

2. I is baffled by Mr. Bennet's role. I know he is evil as depicted by his less than ethical actions throughout the show. I just noticed that the only reason Nathan got away was because Brody tried to rape Claire. I know now that Mr. Bennet is not Mr. Linderman. Linderman's goons were just as baffled by Nathan's kidnapping as Nathan's Campaign manager.

I could speculate that Mr. Bennet is a geneticist in charge of an evil government organization under the National Security. He has a small staff conducting survellance on mutants.

Claire's parents were known mutants. Mr. Bennet killed her parents, and toook Claire as a baby. Then, he proceeded to set up a front as her father in the small town of Odessa to keep her under observation. His goal is to secure the mutant x-factor to create a supersoldier for the US Military.

He was working with Chandra undercover as a regular geneticist. They were using their experiments to create a supersoldier. The experiment went pretty bad, and Sylar went mad. That was when he began his murderous rampage for mutant brains and increasing his super powers. He is not summoning Uluru, but eventually transforms into Uluru as he grows more powerful.

3. Then there is Linderman and Papa Petrelli.

Mr. Linderman had a tight grip on Papa Petrelli. I have a feeling that Papa Petrelli had some sort of power. I would guess his power was force field. He got rich working for Mr. Linderman, but wanted out of the crime mob. But Mr. Linderman had some dirt on him. The dirt was that Papa Petrelli murdured somebody. But it was not true because it was an accident. Mr. Linderman knew that it was an accident, but Papa Petrelli thought he really killed the person. It was Mr. Linderman that finished the person off. Eventually, Papa Petrelli did not care about the dirt anymore, and wanted out. Linderman set him up a few times, but he managed to escape thanks to his powers. Eventually Mr. Linderman managed to catch him off guard, and kill him. He was set up as a suicide.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

In the case of super hero names:

Nikki: Mega Milf
    Mohinder: Osama Bin Taxi
    Nathan: Ole Dirty Executive
    DL: The Human Token
    Matt: Professor Doughnut
    Claire: Captain Cheerleader
    Hiro: Hao Long Mai Sushi
    Peter: Grandmaster Wack
    Isaac: Jesus Walks

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

One problem though, CLair jsut met her bio parents

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Those were not real parents. They were spies working for Mr. Bennet.

There was a really bad You Tube ad on this show. I have a feeling that this show will not last very long due to an obscene amount of cheap low quality film making and strory telling. To say the least, the production quality standards are low.

There was a comment about You Tube. Lyle says that he will make a ton of money off of You Tube. Zach tells him You Tube is free. This is totally obvious advertising. Furthermore, the dialogue does not even make any sense.

8. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

Are you sure that the ywerent her real aprents?
    the adopted father diditn find out anyone was " savin hte cheerleader" untill she was tlaking to them on her own.

btw i just started wathcng at episode 5, does anyone know why clairs father is suc ha bad dude?

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

He's had an evil history. Did you not see episodes 1 to 4?
    They acknowledge in the show when Mr. Bennet walked them to their car that the couple that met Claire were faking the funk. They were not real.

10. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

i must not have picked up on that, or maby i jsut forgot...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh well, that clears things up i suppos.

Does Mr.Bennet know about clair?

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes he does. In episode 2, Zach lost his tape. It turns out, Mr. Bennet had it. He stole it after Claire started asking questions about her adopted parents. He stated clearly that he knows more about Claire than she knows about herself. In Episode 7, Zach finally found the tape. Aparantly, Mr. Bennet gave it back. He's evil as you can see through his exploits with Mysterious Hatian.

12. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

where could i view episodes 1-4 and episode 7 for free?

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You have to download and install utorrent.
    Then you download the torrent from here: http://www.torrentz.com/search_heroes.

Then you open the torrent with utorrent.
    Then it will ask you where you want to save the file.

14. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

ummm....... ok is there a more basic way to explain that?

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

No

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Episode 6 was the worst of the entire series. After that,the series gets alot better.

1. Eden McCain lived with her dad and step mom. Her dad left when she was young. As she grew up, she was doing all the housework. Eden found out about her powers when she told her evil step mom to die. And the step mom died. Eden ran away from home, and went on a crime spree using her Jedi mind tricks.

She was stopped by Matt Parkeman one day, but commanded him to go eat some doughnuts. She is later somehow taken down by Hatian Thug. For some reason, her powers were rendered useless around Haitian Thug.

Mr. Bennet takes her in to help her deal with her powers. She is sent on a mission to befriend Chandra Suresh. She meets Chandra Suresh, and spies on him. Her mission is also to delete any information about Claire Bennet from Chandra's records which she does.

After Chandra dies, they find out that his son, Mohinder Suresh is continuing the research. She ends up spying on Mohinder. She accompanies Mohinder to Sylar's apartment. After seeing all the psychotic paraphenelia, they go to call the police. When they return to Sylar's apartment with the police, everything is gone.

Mohinder eventually got frustrated, and threw a fit. He decided to go back to India. For some reason Eden did not use her powers to make him stay. Her next mission was to go collect Isaac Mendez. She collected him, and brought him to Mr. Linderman. They want to help him use his powers without heroin. Mr. Bennet wants to save Claire, and tries to convince him to paint so he knows what will happen. Isaac cannot paint without heroin, and he refuses to take it. Mr. Bennet convinces Eden to use her powers to make Isaac paint. Instead, he paints something else that makes no sense.

Eden and Haitian Thug go to Claire's school, and take Sylar down together,

Eden can control her powers. She can tell people what to do, but it will not necessarily have an effect unless she wants it to.

Why didn't Eden make Mohinder stay?
    I know Haitian Thug can erase memories, but can he also leech powers?

2. I don't get Radioactive Man. He gave his wife cancer. He got into an argument with his wife's doctor, and nuked him. His fingerprint was on the doctor's bone. Audrey identified him on the computer as Sylar. Why was his name Sylar? He is not Sylar. Why did he burn holes in the photos at his house?

3. How did Mr. Bennet find Mohinder in the Taxi? Why did he get into the cab?

4. Rain Girl at the restaurant will be the person to validate Mohinder's research with her computer brain.

5. Zach's gay?

6. Did Hiro save DL from the sniper?

7. Claire is a punisher. She displays evil tendencies like fer dad.

8. Isaac's paintings are terrible. They could be much better.

9. What is the deal with Mohinder's sister? They claimed she was special. Did she have powers? What? How did she die? What are Mohinder's powers? Is it possible that he has a suttle power that he cannot notice?

10. Why does Hiro think Peter has a scar when all he has to do is stand next to Claire to heal anything?

11. Did father Petrelli have powers? What were they? How did he die? Mr. Linderman is the kingpin, and has no knowledge of super beings. What was his connection to father Petrelli?

12. Is Mirat in on it? Why does he keep trying to convince Mohinder to stop? Why is everybody in India speaking English?

13. What can the dream walker do? I think he goes into certain people's dreams to guide them with answers. How can his powers be explained?

14. Why did Mr. bennet abduct Matt and Radioactive Man? Why was he trying to take Nathan?

15. Sylar is clearly a telekenetic. Why is Sylar eating people's brains? He killed Chandra in the taxi, but not by using super powers. He bashed his head in, and twisted it. What was his relationship to Chandra? Why did he kill him?

17. 11 deaths are creditted to Sylar. We know of 5.
    -2 parents of Molly Walker.
    -Burn victim. Sylar or Radioactive Man?
    -Rain Girl
    -Jackie
    Who were the other 6 victims? Did they count Chandra as one of Sylar's victims? How many of the other 6 victims were killed by Sylar?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  17. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

what did you think of the last episode lix luke?

11:02 PM EST

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What did Hiro do? Stop time. Steal flowers. Go back to work with all the flowers to give them to her right in the middle of the shift. Yet all of a sudden the customers already have their food. He must have brought the food over to them. Yet they did not notice that the food just suddenly appeared on their table. How wack is that?

19. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

For me the series is getting boring, I am not exactly a series watcher anyway, I hate having to wait 7 whole days for another dose of TV drama. The last episode was okay, it wasn't exactly necessary and its just a way to make the series longer and keep interest, they could have condensed all that "rewind" thing in a single segment. I like the series though

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  20. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

its enjoyable to watch ill agree

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

By the way, Nathan tells Peter that dad died of a heart attack which is not true. The mom tells Peter in an earlier episode that he committed suicide.

22. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

But we were watching the past.. remember?

23. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

How come Hiro can't save the girl anymore. He saved a girl in Japan in the same way didn't he? I was confused