Help with girls...someone ;|

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by draqon, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Why choose one? Throw yourself into the idea of courting all of them. Even if they all shoot you down, it will be experience that will make it easier to go after girl #7.

If you must pick one, pick the one you feel you have the best personal chemistry with....the one with whom there are the fewest awkward pauses. If there's more than one of those, then pick the one that whose company you prefer, and if you can't decide that, then pick the hotter of the those still in the running.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

here here!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I hope you have more then just a picture......because for all you know you are talking to a fricken pedophile. Unless you have seen this "hot"person on a cam beleive nothing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yeah your right.....he could be talking to.......Sandy!! :bugeye:

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

LMAO good one!

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

anyway shorty how have you been?

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

busy.. and you?......quick question any idea why i no longer have the delete message option?

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, they do if they're crazy.

I think Draqon's first task is to ascertain whether or not these contacts have the requisite parts to be technically called "girls". You might as them questions such as:

"Thongs or ratty briefs?"

"When you cough, what jiggles?"

"Are you paid 70 cents on the dollar or the full buck?"

"What is a 'glass ceiling'?"

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i'm ok, i'm in a lot of pain because i fell over and i have torn the ligaments in my leg and ankle! and no i wasnt drunk, i was pushing my friends baby buggy

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Draqon, what do you want from one of these girls?

Do you want a real relationship? Do you want a fling? Do you just want to pump and dump?

What you should do depends on what you want.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

go and meet them in person. and screw the long distance ones.

peace.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Don't be too trusting. A lot of scamming occurs on the internet. Anything from just toying with you to trying to get your money. But what are you going to do with a girl in another country??? It will take a long time to get to know her via e-mail and phone calls, to the point that it's worth the money for one of you to fly to the other country for a live visit.

You would do better to pick a country you like and go visit it. Then start a relationship with a nice girl you meet there in person. Even if it's just for a vacation and then you go home, at least you've gotten to know her better than you'll be able to do by long distance. Then she can come visit you.

Internet dating is bad enough. International internet dating has got to be just horrible!

Whatever you do, do NOT base your judgment on physical appearance. That is the least important aspect of any human being. You can fall in love with anybody and once you do she will look beautiful.
    If you're a 20-year-old male virgin, you will be sexually attracted to any nice girl who shows an interest in you. Don't worry about it.
    There's something wrong with your math. That is pretty close to a world record and you would be in the Olympics if you could walk that fast. A standard military march is around 4mph. You need a lot of training to walk at 8mph without tripping over your own feet.
    You're 20 years old dude! You absolutely do not have that ability! And you think you can judge this by telephone conversation, not even in person with facial expressions and body language? Ha ha ha ha! You're setting yourself up to be conned by a floozy!
    In that case it would have been so easy for her to pick a photo that wasn't quite so flattering. People choose their internet dating photos very carefully. She wants to make guys like Draqon horny so they will lose 30 IQ points when they see her.
    Dude, you are TWENTY YEARS OLD!!! You talk like you're 35 and getting desperate. You're too young to even understand yourself! You're just an inexperienced kid with no understanding of women. You're not going to hook up with some suave, wise woman who understands the world better than you do. You need to pay your dues like all the rest of us did. Your first girlfriend is NOT going to be your wife. Goddess help you if she is, because that can be a catastrophe. I married my first girlfriend and it was a catastrophe. It should be illegal.
    So on top of everything else, you're a racist? What the hell is wrong with American girls, Tovarishch? Too liberated for you? Or just too mature? One of our seventeen-year-olds would be too much for you to handle.

You may have a long wait. From what I see, walking around Washington, it looks like all the Russian girls have emigrated to the USA and want American husbands.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  16. draqon Banned Banned

waaaaay too liberal...and unethical.

17. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

well you can't tell if you fully like them over the net you have to meet them in person and word to you not all pictures are true!!! just go fot the ones that are in the u.s as in near you.

18. draqon Banned Banned

thing is the ones in US...act as american girls.

19. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

well you are in the u.s and people outside of that may be a scam so be carful

20. draqon Banned Banned

I am always careful.

21. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Hmf.

Well, I only pick guys who go outside. But guys who don't go on forums are just not cool, y'know, and it can't be just any internet forum, it gotta be a smart forum.... Y'know what I mean?

Hot girls are more emotionally stable than ugly girls, I promise you that.

22. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

So okay girls in U.S. are not an option and we're left with the few that are outside U.S. Girls in Western Europe are very Americanized because the West is all into U.S. culture, Rap, bling, feminism and shiet. So you're left with the one or two who are currently living in Russia. I guarantee they wouldn't mind a husband with a U.S. citizenship, so you're safe with that choice. ;o) Now, if you are looking for old virgins, go to Israel, there might be some left. Or the Amish community here in U.S.

23. draqon Banned Banned

Israel? never. I don't like their culture.

Amish? their gene pool is full of cross heritant linked diseases

I just need love.