Help anyone?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Reiku, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

lookee here
    it aint the chatter. that can be fun!
    its just that out of the 50 odd posts there should have been at least one that addressed the points raised in the tp

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sputnik Banned Banned

Ahemmm ... Spookz , you are almost baiting me to continue .........

Anyway , I admit most posts were off topic , I admit that compared to Stryder, Dr Mabuse and other people here , then I am not as good ........

However in the process Reiku changed his searchtool to Google, was adviced to run anti spyware/antiviral programs and make sure to get a firewall ... was adviced where he could get free antispyware/antiviral programs .......
    Untill some computerwizard comes around .... then I think it was the secondbest solution .........
    And here is ReikuĀ“s feedback :

Anyway , if Stryder tells me to stay out of here .... then I might consider it .....

I will leave now before Stryder says : Shush, shush , get away little trolls

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyway , Reiku .... you better check if you have onestepsearch on your computer and consider deleting it ........ unless running an antispyware/antiviral program already did delete it .........

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

sputnik

i am gustav

reiku

what worked?

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Admittedly Computer Science & Culture doesn't really include football (That's Soccer to those that get it mixed up with their alternative games of the same name), unless your an avid fan and are contemplating the next version of FIFA for what ever console or computer you have.

Although I'm English, I'm not much of a sports fan Esp. Football to be honest. Watching 22+ men running around in tight shorts kicking a ball made out of inflated pigskin just doesn't do it for me. Now perhaps if you were talking about the women's teams and the natural muddy pitches we have in the UK for our beloved weather, I might just understand your points of view.

I'm not going to tell any of you off or warn any of you for trolling, I would suggest generating a Free Thoughts footy thread though that you can argue in to your hearts content

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.