Hello please tell me your over the ego walls

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by hyperskat, Jan 1, 2013.

1. hyperskat Registered Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HIYA. my names skat. ive been leveling up telepathic ninjitsu for the last 7 years and now im finaly starting to rest. after being in prism universes, box wars ego wars and clone wars and everything that can go wrong in a psychic ninja battle. i call it sub conchess vapour data be cause when you take the words and pictures and signs away it leaves behind raw sub conchess data that can be sent to another persons mind along a chakra link. who here has seen naruto? bykogen eyes are very real and can see all chakra. sub conchess eyes looks like a cloudy beam and when you connect that beam to another persons sub conchess you can transmit data. i know its chakra because i can swallow the beams and get energy boosts..... your ego expands with a wall around it and my very special psychic goddes girlfriend helped me to learn to listen very carefuly to the wall. the voices you hear on the wall will be controlled by your sub conchess complex witch is why the voices may seem to be egotistical (funny huh) but if you pull them of the wall they will be on your ego field. they will be ego clones unless somone is mailing your wall with intent of gettuing throught to you then you will pull a real person onto your ego field. blah blah blah. i had an ego clone on my ego earlier that puts up ego mirrors that egotisticaly controll what the voices on the wall say to you. i just put up an ego mirror running off my subconcess complex and i really didnt like what was being said so i took that down swift as a ninja an bam the people i was taLKING to are back on my ego feild talking to me again. so in submation when you talk sub conchessly you pass a complex that defines ego wallls and ego mirrors. the next level up is conchess. you see the sub conchess is what manifests the ego and wakes you up to hearing voices but you may not here voices, you may look at an object or get a rabndomn thought or any sign what so ever that your pulling people through a wall or people are sub mailing you trhough a wall, i just looked around the room andf paused at my computer mouse and realised my mate bill was itchmailing me (sub conchesss ring tone) and i pulled on the mouse and picked up the phone. next level up i guess is 3rd eye telepathy. ive yacked on far to much. i cant wait to get ti know you all and find more psychics over the wall and learning psychic skills with eachover:m: