Have we lost our Country?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by grannyrecipe, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

lol you still think you know me and the path I am on. your nothing but a foolish old man who thinks age alone brings wisdom.

jive talking? street hustler? WTF????

at 6 months I had already faced death. your accomplishment are naught to one such I who knocked on death's door so young.

that's nice you have my pity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

WHERE do you get that???

Were there 2 Thomas Paines???

Unfortunately, most people did not come to the New World for religious freedom.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

::shakes head:: such a small man and hiding behind such big words. Your an arrogant one to talk to those who have felt deaths cold touch in such a way. When death first calls you home will you have the will to stand strong in its face and turn him aside? I have done it more than once and came away from it mostly unharmed do you really think the opinion of one such as you who has never had to means much to me?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

MOD HAT: 25 posts deleted for various reasons, trolling, insulting members, pointless content amongst them

Texis Bob, i specifically want to point out to you that sciforums takes a dim view on people posting a link with no content. If its important enough to post, its important enough to coment on the relivent parts to make YOUR own case

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pjdude, you don't even know what you felt, 6 moths old, all you were programed to do was Breath, eat, sleep, and shit.

Now when you have walked into fire to save anothers life, come back and talk to me, when you have went into a LZ to extract a wounded comrade taking fire all the way in and out come and talk to me, when you have someone die in your arms as you try desperatly to staunch the bleeding long enough to get them to medical care, come talk to me, you know nothing about facing death, your just a egotistical little jiving street hustler, with a over developed sence of self importance, who still has to keep his feet under mamas table to keep from starving.

You are absolutly pathetic.

Hell, you are nothing but a liar, and a poor one at that, the only time you might have come close to doing such, is as a street hustling gang banger, protecting your turf from another egotistical little shit just like you.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I suggest, Buffalo Roam and pjdude1219, that you both take some time out and simmer down.

And if you don't like each other, why not put each other on ignore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.