Has European multiculturalism gone too far?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GeoffP, May 24, 2006.

1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

LoL!

- N

P.S. - I just noticed your avatar, Geoff. Is that you? You remind me of Roman Polanski, in a way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Hopefully just the terroist.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Looks like it. As I-don't-know said, though, I don't think it's a realistic one. I hope the western world, in particular, is more civilised than that. Was there a link to that on this thread somewhere?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Funny, I don't think my picture looks anything like Roman Polanski. I'd hate to be associated with him.

Geoff

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Below is the link there is other vicious racist and anti-Semitic tracts on a few other sites of Geoffs source . This one particularly disturbed me if youwant Ill find the others for you I dont see much point its evident what Geoff is .

9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

You mean, Geoff didn't link to that directly, but that was a link on the page he originally linked to? That's not quite the same thing.

The worst I found on Geoff's original page was a picture of a button saying 'Islamophobic and proud of it'.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Hmmmm , I see " the worst you found " , OK , the fact there are mass's of links to other extremist sites does not concern you at all . I dont know , sometimes Im not sure about you especially when it comes to Zionism , I dont know Zephyr .

11. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I mean the worst I found on the original page. Where the links lead can give you an indication of the site's nature, but I think if you follow enough links you can get just about anywhere from any website.

I've already stated my view on the idea of multiculturalism, and my views on Israel somewhere ... you're welcome to read those and draw what conclusions you want. Zionism is a very broad term - if it means supporting the right of Israeli citizens to live without terrorism, then I fit the bill; if it means supporting the Israeli government regardless of its actions, I don't.

12. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

That was my original accusation about his sites links on page 1 and below is Geoffs challenge .
    Seriously this guy has posted racist sources like this before and hides under the " Im just against Islam " just be careful.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Couldn't agree more; and thanks.

Geoff

14. sniffy Banned Banned

Tom Baker - Doctor Who and voice over for Little Britain I suspect

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Is he? Have to check that.

16. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

17. sniffy Banned Banned

No only to the greatness of Tom Baker.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes; and also the greatness of Geoff.