Hand Guns - Yes or No

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 31, 2006.

?

Hand Guns Are Needed (by me or others)

1. Yes

54.8%
  2. No

45.2%
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But you, a fuckin' foreigner, want to tell us what to do and how to do it, is that right?

Perhaps you're planning to invade if we don't obey your demands? Where and when have I heard of that kind of talk in past human history? ...LOL!

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

John99, I take it that you don't hunt, in the ideal situation you may only need one bullet, but as in real life nothing in hunting goes perfectly all the time, multiple magazines make it more fun when you go out to just have a day of shooting fun, there are many game that are played by the shooting community, I do NRA high power rifle, and pistol, which require magazine changes in the course of fire, I am a member of the Single Action Shooting Society, and use the firearms from the Old West Period from 1847 to 1899, and I do Combat Action, which again requires multiple magazines changes in the course of fire, and some times I just grab a bunch of milk jugs and go out to the country and have a day of fun target shooting which is far more fun when you are not always stopping to reload a magazine, so there are many reasons to have more that a single shot or magazine for shooting, the least of which has anything to do with paranoia.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I was going to say... IPSC requires at least 5 magazines for proper navigation of the courses. Oh well, some people just don't understand or care to.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Blah blah blah Max, like I said, it's just an academic debate for me, as it's your problem. A debate you happen to be losing btw.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Losing? I still have my guns, so ...how could I be losing?

Baron Max

9. phlogistician Banned Banned

The debate Max, by not paying attention and re-posting falsehoods.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And I still have my guns! And so, too, do the criminals. Nothing has changed, including opinions about gun control.

So ...what the hell has been accomplished?

Baron Max

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

It's a debate Max, there's no pressure to accomplish anything!

12. RenegadeSith Registered Member

No, dude... it's called freedom! I have the AK because it makes a nice addition to my collection. I'm not paranoid! My AK lives in a safe... unloaded with a trigger lock on it so the kids can't get to it. If I were paranoid, it would be locked and loaded on a gun rack in the living room!

The one in the middle in the front is a 5-round hunting mag, and it's the only one that was used to hunt... the rest of the mags are for target practice and plinking at the camp (I don't shoot competition, it's a hobby). When you're at the range with a bunch of buddies that want to shoot the AK, it's a lot easier to arrive with 7, 30-round mags already filled than to sit there busting open boxes of rounds and filling mags the whole time.

LOL!!! Deer are highly alert to human scent, noise, and movement. If you're lucky enough to even see one, it's usually on the move or stopping briefly to eat or drink... they do not stay in one place for very long. Taking a deer is not an easy task unless you're experienced (or baiting).

By the way, I no longer hunt with my AK, I now prefer to use my WWII-era Mauser:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Visit Renegade's BS

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  13. sderenzi Banned Banned

I've begun one very, very long thread here. I think you all must bow before my genius at having posted it!

PS Wanna go out ;-)

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Indeed, only a genius could have come up with the 20th gun thread.

15. sderenzi Banned Banned

Kill all humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Start with yourself!

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

...LOL! Yeah, but it took the rest of us damned fools to continue it!!

Baron Max

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think anyone less than 5'8" tall or weighing less than 60 kilos should have the right to carry one.

19. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

Why's that? That's just what we need...midgets with guns.

20. Till Eulenspiegel Registered Member

I own two shotguns, two rifles, a muzzle loader, a flintlock and a handgun. I feel no need to apologize for owning any of them. When I am in Florida I carry my handgun on my person. If threatened I would not hesitate to use it.

21. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

I think I'd be more likely to use the handgun on myself than someone else. Yeah, I get sad alot.

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Because they're less likely to be able to defend themselves.

I know that's completely unrealistic and retarded, but hypothetically I like that idea.