"Hamas steals Mickey Mouse"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, May 8, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The fact that any thing to do with Jews is automatically dismissed as invalid, and here is the MERMI mission statement and in it nothing that I can find indicating a bias, please point out were they do anything more than translate for informational purposes?

Seens to be a feeling that comes from Nazi sympathies, My racial make up is better than anyone elses?

Yes Foley, spout the Nazi line Zionist, the bane of the world the less than HUMAN, were does you spiel differ from the NAZI's,

http://www.dac.neu.edu/holocaust/Nazi Racial Policy.htm

The following text and graphics are from,
    RASSENPOLITIK, Berlin: SS Hauptamt, circa. 1942.
    A presentation of Nazi racial theories
    this SS manual was designed for educational use
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RACIAL POLICY
    The Reichführer SS [HEINRICH HIMMLER] SS CENTRAL OFFICE

And here we have Foley backing his good friend Gustav:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah they should just ignore the fact that they've been displaced and oppressed for 60 years, why not? I mean, Americans hardly care about attacks on their country or people, do they?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hardly anybody lived there 60 years ago.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah just your everyday ex-intelligence official who is known to be against the Oslo accords.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I mean, if they don't say it in their mission statement, it cannot be true.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the Palestinians are a figment of the imagination.

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

"Palestine" was never a nation, and when the Jews began to regroup there, it was a wasteland with a few nomads, no wonder the Muslims want it now, but not then.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Palestinians are nomads? Lord have mercy, you guys are truly misguided aren't you?

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I was talking about 60 plus years ago Sam, remember?

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, here's the thing, Sam: 4/5 of the entire region was split off into Jordan. A great many Arabs stayed in Palestine, but the fact of the matter was that there was never going to be institutional peace between them and the Jews: a failure, in my opinion, of islamic politics, where the "unbelievers cannot be taken as friends", "friends" often being translated as "protectors" as I'm given to understand. So islam, as a political institution - and including that within Palestine - cannot admit to being governed by non-muslims. The Quran is rife with the damnation of the inequities of the latter; the hadiths too. If islamic belief - in the political field, if or if not the personal or societal - is not that islam is one among many religions, but the only real one, and that it's an affront to god to separate him from the affairs of mankind, then the origin of the problem becomes clearer. Obviously this is a short treatment of the issue, but is the existence of an al-Husseni so surprising, given the history and the jurisprudence of islam regarding the unbeliever? The Palestinians were let down and hung out to dry by both sides - one on basis of their history with them (and yes, even on differentiation), and one on basis of their religio-political theocracy: that islam cannot, ever, be permitted to be subservient to anything else: "islam is meant to dominate, not be dominated" says the lackeys of CAIR, an opinion that has echoed down through 1400 years unchanged. The Palestinians could have been long absorbed into Transjordan or Syria or anywhere else, a differentiation even their own leaders refused to see: but eventually the Syrians and Jordanians did. And why should they open their arms when the Palestinians could be used as a convenient wedge against the Crusader Zionist State? The 60 years are abhorrent - but the blame is not all the Israelis'.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Arafat works at MEMRI? Whoa.

And, when they say "it" in their mission statement - like Hamas, for example - can it then also not be true?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah its all the fault of the Palestinians, if it was any Western country giving up 80% of their land to the Jews, it would have worked out so much better.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Strange how the "nomads" have stuck to the same land for thousands of years.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

About four of them.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

No - 80% was the division, from the start, into Transjordan. Period. The rest was considered to go to Israel under Balfour (or one of the acts, anyway). You have it a bit backwards.

And I don't blame Palestinians per se (although they seemed a bit gullible about the role of religion in government which, admittedly, was probably societal conditioning from the pattern for a thousand years prior anyway), but rather their leaders. You don't seem to be following me here; I assume it's just inflamed emotion.

At any rate, I imagine you fault them for that 20% anyway. Yet, as they were legitimate migrants and continuous inhabitants (citizens, even!

) buying land at ridiculously inflated prices (what was it? 1000% of the value of much superior agricultural land elsewhere?) the alternative was to allow their benevolent neighbours to drive them into the sea. Perhaps it wasn't so unreasonable a division after all. Yet it seems to have been interpreted that way by al Husseini and his ilk; one wonders why.

And so the riots continued; and so the cycle of violence came round at last.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I still have a question? Jordan and Egypt held the Gaza and the west Bank from 1947 to 1967, they had 20 years to establish a Palestinian State, and they failed to do so, so why all of the blame on Israel? The Arabs didn't think it was important enough to establish a Palestinian State in 1947, and it wasn't important enough to do so in the next 20 years, so who is truly responsible for the fact that the Palestinians do not have a home land of their own?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan

1947 UN Partition Plan

Reactions to the plan

The Palestinians Jews seemed to be happy to have been given a State of their own even if they had to share it with the Paelistinians.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_independence_un_role.php

Now the Arabs on the other hand:

So sam who has kept the Palestine from a State of their own?

19. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Sam can't talk now, she's strapping on her bomb.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Isn't it amazing how they want to ignore these facts?

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

they are well aware of this facts.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So you disagree with this then?

"When a man takes a farm from which another has been evicted, you must show him in the streets of the town-(A voice: `Shun him!')-you must show him at the shop counter, you must show him in the fair and in the marketplace, and even in the house of worship, by leaving him severely alone, by putting him into moral Coventry, by isolating him from his kind as if he was a leper of old-you must show him your detestation of the crime he has committed, and you may depend upon it that there will be no man so full of avarice, so lost to shame, as to dare the public opinion of all right-thinking men and to transgress your unwritten code of laws.
    "

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

But Sam, Palestine was never a nation.