Half-Life 2

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by djkmoney, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i got to the part where you are on the river in a buggie, but it keeps saying node graph out of date, then ai disable when i load it again, forcing me to load from the start of each level, i have almost given up on it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Searching the www.steampowered.com forum deals with most problems.

simply over the past couple of months there have been a few engine updates to fix a few problems like stuttering etc. When you startup Halflife 2 you might not have Steam logged in with the automatic update turned on, this means you could have a Map which came with your retail CD which is now out of sync with the map thats downloaded from Steam.

To fix the problem you will need to make sure that Steam has updated all it can update to bring your engine and maps into a compatible state. Of course make sure you are online when you do this.

The actual warning should read "Node Graph our of date. Rebuilding..."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i dont have steam, i tryed to make it work but gave up, im using a cracked version on a copy of the game

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

Yeah, vslayer, I got banned from Steam because I tried the game out using the original cracked serial then bought the game. So now I have to use the cracked version. Good game, but I refuse to buy any more games from Valve after all the bans they did to paying customers.

8. djkmoney Registered Senior Member

well i guess thats what you get for straling the game.. dont you think?

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Anyways, i-net connection dependant (not online) games suck. I mean... If I lose my connection then screwed little me and I can not even pass the time with my game.

10. djkmoney Registered Senior Member

but steam only needs to be online for the time it takes to validate the files and then no need to be online... i personally think it is really awesome. playing at release was one of the coolest expirences ever! knowing that however many people were getting off the train at the same time you were was great!

11. vslayer Registered Senior Member

after trying to use steam on HL1 there was no way i was going to pay for anything that relied on what has to be the shittiest program since windows, hence the reason i got a copy.

where did you get your crack? mine must be from a different version

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.