Guys We try so Hard to get the girl we want but we sometimes fail WHY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by djfreestylemike, Jan 24, 2003.

1. djfreestylemike Registered Member

I love this girl in my school she was with her bf and so they broke up and left her heart broken ive always have been for her and almost risked my life on somethings for her while her fat ugly no good for nothing bf is chillin at home watching a soap opera is it just me that im trying to hard here is the deal I asked her out and she said she will think about it because of what happened to her and her ex which is my so called friend basically and so we I flurt with her alot but she has no reaction to them IM WORKING MY BUTT OVER HERE I CANT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE GO OUT!!! ARRGG! Will someone help me out here if its just me or is it her ive been waiting for her answer since 2 weeks some one please reply and also people who have the same problem post.javascript:smilie(':m:')

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

i have a theory that i would like to call my own, but i'm sure others have said it before, this is an answere to the title question, and is true from my experiances.

Girls say they want a nice, caring, compassionate guy, right? Well, when that guy is sitting there right in front of them, they never notice. why? The reason is, the guy they are looking for is usually the best friend! They have all the emotional support they need right at their side while the dating and sex can go on with the asshole pretty boy. (who she sooner or later complains about with the "nice guy friend"). Well, sooner or later this starts getting to the friend, and if he wasn't her friend because he liked her in the first place, he sooner or later starts to like her because of the intimate level of conversation they've shared. And when he FINALLY works up the nerve to make a move, he usually gets the "but we're such good friends..." line. Which, (sorry to say ladies) guys can see right through. The cycle continues. Girl goes out with asshole, complains about asshole to best friend, who listens because either A) he really cares, or B) he really likes the girl. Girl dumps asshole (or gets dumped by asshole, either way) and finds another asshole. The girl doesn't come around. The girl doesn't realize that the guy of her dreams (supposedly) is right there in front of her. The guy never gets the girl. this isn't the movies.

My logic for this is theres something primal about girls and "strong" men. maybe something about protection back when we were more animalistic. And in today's society, maybe "asshole" is linked with "strength". This obviously isn't true for all girls, i'm sure some of you are really nice. BUt a majority, it would seem, is just as shallow as guys are pegged to be.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ralph nader Banned Banned

because you are known as the "butcher" you get in there and all you do is cut up the whole deal.

You have to seal the deal and make her squeal if you want to feel like king of the hill.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. djfreestylemike Registered Member

Dude that was awesome I never heard that before that just cleared up a whole lot for me but I still need advice how can I get her to like me after all the lines im always getting is ( I will think about it ) which i really think it means no I dont wanna go out with you see what I mean I just needed help because this crap happens 24/7javascript:smilie('

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

')

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Just drop some Rohypnol in her drink and quit whining.

The first rule for dealing with women is to never believe what we say.

The second rule is to always believe what we say.

9. djfreestylemike Registered Member

See thats kinda why I dont understand woman its like what ever you do they do the opposite

10. sycoindian myxomatosis> Registered Senior Member

i agree with reformedtopunk.. he's got it down right on the money... ur in da friend zone... pretty hard to get outta there..

11. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

djfreestylemike: well, first... I would recommend you to learn how to write.

12. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

You got that right...
    We already figured this one out, right Xev?

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

There's a difference between being an asshole and being assertive. Be a nice guy, be assertive. Ask her to dance. If she says no, ask someone else. Repeat until you find someone you like. You don't have to be an asshole. You just can't be a coward.

14. susan Registered Senior Member

okay

understand that when you want to go out with a girl/women
    you will have to bear the burden of sexism she has been
    bearing for her entire life. if that energy comes from her father,
    her lovers, or just the media, her friends, or the local
    bar, all that pent-up blame somebody energy is there,
    waiting to be relieved and gotten rid of.

you will have to lower yourself to make her feel higher.
    she will need to feel higher for at least a while in order
    to get over all the sexism she may have suffered.

you will need to know about any physical/mental abuse
    that has gone on in her life, and how to help her
    counteract media constantly telling her she's not cute
    enough, feminine enough, chaste enough, slutty enough...
    whatever! it's a lot to get through, but necessary if you
    want a serious relationship with a woman, or even a non-serious
    one. we can't have fun if we are being oppressed.
    and if you are a guy and decide to argue this point with
    me you are nothing but an ignorant dickhead who needs some
    women's studies courses.

15. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

Susan.. you really motivate me for discussion...
    But maybe not everyone gets abused in their life, ah poor you!

16. susan Registered Senior Member

yeah

my life is being abused.

I was raped. Before that I was very ignorant about
    what rape/oppression can mean to a human's life.

17. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

Sorry to hear that.. From your posts I can see you are quite weak. You seem to be one of those who run to their bf to cry on the shoulder whenever they see a mouse.
    You can't deal with sexism? Isn't that because you're weak? That is what sexism is about.. weaker sex being oppressed by the stronger one.
    Every weak creature gets abused.. That is the way of life of the weak. Maybe you should learn to fight, but wait.. fighting requires you to be strong?

18. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

dude your 14.... kool down on the whole issue here, its just a girl, shes one of a few billion!!!! you have a lot of living to do before you need to get so worried about getting a particular girl...hell im not even there yet!

and by the way.....surely your occupation cant be a dj? student maybe?

19. susan Registered Senior Member

mrrrph

you're right; I am weak.
    I live for abuse. It is my life's blood.
    I think it most appropriate that we talk about this
    on the "what do women want" thread.
    I, quite obviously, am craving more abuse
    so that I may have more to cry about on my boyfriend's
    shoulder. What most people don't know is that
    I keep his shoulder wrapped in green velvet cloth
    and stored in my dresser drawer.
    It only gets messy when I cry on it.

20. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

as for djfree.
    Use the most simple trick in the book.. Touch her arm when you are talking to her.. ah wait I had this really funny guide, somewhere..
    Anyways, see how she reacts..

21. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

what also works for meeee, is if you grab her ass really hard and squeez...never fails mate, try it!

22. susan Registered Senior Member

but watch out

but watch out for the ass that grabs you! Some girls
    have really tight buns and can choke a man if
    necessity arises!

23. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

"The first rule for dealing with women is to never believe what we say"

-so true...