Guess who is this?

18839639.jpg

No right-clicking!
(It doesn't say who he is, but the url could lead to cheating).
And possibly too easy, since it's a still from one of his films. Oops, just told you he's an actor...

Nice name :D

I only cheated on the last one. Nevertheless, I'm going to withdraw from the competition since I probably cannot control myself using 'it' now :p

Come on enmos.. here's your punishment:spank: now proceed on...keep playing:)

Indeed it was Che.

Here's another.

mys2.png

Cryptic clue: "My memories getting bad, if only I had some way of remembering his name".
Less Cryptic: "An Inventor of sorts"

Last edited:
Definitely not Bowie.
Another clue then.
That photo is a still from a film in which he trained a young woman who was officially dead.
And the shot shows him at a table with her celebrating her birthday (um, or graduation, it's a while since I saw the film).

Definitely not Bowie.
Another clue then.
That photo is a still from a film in which he trained a young woman who was officially dead.
And the shot shows him at a table with her celebrating her birthday (um, or graduation, it's a while since I saw the film).

Well that would probably suggest the film as La Femme Nikita, the rests a google. (Of course the original although subtitled, was better)

Yep, La Femme Nikita (and the US remake was hideous).
Okay, easier way to to find his name, maybe, he was a bad guy in Bad Boys...

If I was to cheat
(Using google to find a site and then surf from there. )
It would be: Tchéky Karyo

(Don't mark down points for me please hehe)

Indeed it was Che.

Here's another.

mys2.png

Cryptic clue: "My memories getting bad, if only I had some way of remembering his name".
Less Cryptic: "An Inventor of sorts"

I added a clue, however this one could prove tough MMM.... (<-- Another clue! Big company.)
another clue to get you on the right track: Some people class portraits (like his) and landscapes the same name as what his first name can be shortened to.
Clue: I've noted this might be too hard.

(I'll give it 10 mins and give the answer if it's not found before then)

Last edited:
Back