Gravitational Equation Solved

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by jerrygg38, Jan 12, 2009.

1. jerrygg38 Registered Member

nalxhal write

I think I have the same hypotheses with jerry that are old and the analogy of mp/me gives the hope that are true.

But the profesors do not accept physics mathematical proofs

WHY ?

Where is your web site or journal , jerry ?[/QUOTE]

I just have a my space page at http:www.myspace.com/kmm8qq. In general I send my work to various universities all over the world. I got some good replies for my Doppler Space Time. Now I am almost finished with my Dot Wave Unified Field Theory. I will post it on my space.

I do not try to prove anything. I just explain the universe in my work.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jerrygg38 Registered Member

The experimental data I use is the scientific data for the masses of the electron, proton, neutron, the charge of the electron etc.

The work you do in your field is nobel. I would not understand it one moment. The greatest scientific minds of the ages have specified that the solution to the universe is rather simple. Thus any bright junior high school student should be able to understand it.

I work with simple equations. I can calculate the number of neutrons in the universe. Can you? I can calculate the size of the universe at big bang. Can you? My equations are simple. Is it wrong that the universe we live in can be specified by simple equations? Do you need a PHD in math to calculate the universe?

Do you think it is easy to study the constants of the universe and build thousands and thousands of models and study them?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gluon Banned Banned

Trying to find what you're made of are we?

If you suceed, congratulations. But until then, perhaps a bit of modesty behind your work could be less discrete, and perhaps, less ''rubbing how important my work is'' in your face required.

You never know. The universe might award you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gluon Banned Banned

His intentions are many things, but noble would not be one i would describe.

I can tell Alphanumeric is doing this for himself rather than for the scientific community. His need to rub his ''important'' work in your face is just one tell-tail sign he loves himself like a God among physicists.

I prefer to have an absolute passion in the mystery of the physical question at hand, rather than being so self-indulgant i can't see past my own ego, never mind the theory at hand.

Though he will deny this. But i know it is true. He bursts self-confidence, it makes him naive of the theory he's investigating.

8. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Well considering neither of you could or would manage to get into the scientific community, anything I do in relation to you two (and other cranks) is not for the scientific community. It doesn't need guarding from cranks and nuts, which is fortunate because there's way more of them than any of us sane people (and by 'us' I mean Ben, Prom, Euler, RPenner etc) could hope to retort.
    I have repeatedly said I do not consider myself anywhere near the top of my area of research. If I did I'd have spent the Christmas holidays applying for postdoc places. I haven't. I don't think I'd have anywhere near a decent chance of getting a place.

The fact I consider myself a much much better physicist than you, Jerry and the rest of the cranks doesn't mean I consider myself a god among physicists. Undergraduates in their 1st year of university are better than you lot.
    I have self confidence that I'm a better physicist and mathematician than you. That's like saying I'm pretty sure I'm taller than a midget. Sure, I'm making a pretty broad statement without having all information to hand but it's unlikely to be false so it's not boastful or overly confident to say it*.

And don't you think its a smidge hypocritical of you to call me 'naive' about quantum mechanics, when you claim you've got models of how the mind and QM interact or how there's only 2 universes, yet you can't even do maths expected of school leavers, you're constantly being corrected by Ben, myself et al on your equations and claims and you don't read anything other than pseudo-science books by Wolfe? It's like the village idiot trying to make fun of someone coming out of a library. You don't embarrass me at all, you demonstrate your own ignorance and hypocrisy.

*For the record, I'm about average height.

9. gluon Banned Banned

Oh for god sake alphanumeric. You certainly turned that round to make it look as if it is all noble in the end of the day.

If in regards to ''scientific community'' you mean in the mainstream, studying the science of physics, or whatever, yes, i will need to when i graudate if i want a job. This is the way of life.

Whether you come here or not for the scientific community, i can tell straight away from pure pyschology that the work you are doing is where you are basking in the river of ego. Anytime you can flout your education or even sucesses in people faces, you do so without recourse. This is not a proud physicist, or one confident enough to go about his life without worrying about the way science should be maintained, especially on some mad mushroom trip to destroy all interent cranks - (I'm sure you and ben came up with that together... Like the dynamic duo... except a lot more geekier).

No, the reason alphanumeric you think you are better than me and anyone else, isn't because ''of any ability'', its believing you are generally better than the average joe. This is ugly man, truely ugly. It's one of the worst characterists, and unfortunately, more and more physicists seem to have it. But then again, i know that, just by some initial investigatation that Rpenner was a better physicist than most, but he did not prance about rubbing it into peoples faces, whether it be a truth or not. Indeed, the quality of his posts and depth of information certainly highlighted this. So i wasn't at all surprised to find out he had a PhD.

I'll be surprised alphanumeric if you get anywhere in life, if you don't give yourself a break from all this. Most physicists knew what they wanted out of life, and they got it, not by acting like a smart-ass, but being generally considerate towards life, which can open many visual doors for the physicist. That is afterall a quality you lack.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  10. gluon Banned Banned

(Oh and by the way - can you find any credible scientist ''out there'' who has refuted Wolf as being a psuedoscientist? Most people remark he is on teh fringe of maintream sicence linking physics with mind)