Good People .

The Internet is full of bullies, Neo-nazis and sadists. I can't believe how cruel and corrupt some people on the Internet have become.

The problem with the Internet is that it provides too much free speech and some people use that free speech to do bad things while consoring, persecuting and bullying others.

Too much freedom is never a good thing because some people on the Internet use that freedom to do bad things to others.

I'm telling you. The Internet should be shut down for good for at least a couple of years until we can clean up all the crap and the corruption.

The Internet is full of bullies, Neo-nazis and sadists. I can't believe how cruel and corrupt some people on the Internet have become.

The problem with the Internet is that it provides too much free speech and some people use that free speech to do bad things while consoring, persecuting and bullying others.

Too much freedom is never a good thing because some people on the Internet use that freedom to do bad things to others.

I'm telling you. The Internet should be shut down for good for at least a couple of years until we can clean up all the crap and the corruption.
You still here?

Well, you could shut down one tiny little part of it.

Back