going into someone elses dream

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by dreamer29, May 3, 2003.

1. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

I think i speak for all of us when i say...

Ellimist, you are a dick.

There are many things in this world that traditional science cannot explain.

Many things.

So get off your pompous high horse and have an open mind to things that you just do not yet understand.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

in case you didnt notice, Elimist has not been here for maaaaaany years

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

Well then, good riddens!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. haa satins helper Registered Member

hhaahahaha

I say screw science....Most scientists are full of hogwash...and the real scientists were presumed to be lunatics because there stuff was good and right but other scientists the Christians decided that they were mental....so i say to hell with science

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yes presumably there is a way to go into or visit someone elses dream, albeit it's diffculttsa how. Probably b ecaue we dont' know howto inter the mind conscosly and figure out how to take it a part or destroy it

9. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I don't believe it is anyway near the realm of possibility to mentally enter another person's dream. However if you're delusional to start with then you won't have a problem.

10. Shakespear Registered Member

It may sound stupid but from i can remember on i share not all but many of my dreams with a girl. First i though she is just in my head and when i was 5 i began to draw her, in dream we did never talk much because she spoke a different language but i told some of the things she said to my parents. They told it is amazing i know this things. I discriped landscape on the other site of the earth with 3 years. I always dreamed her and we told we would meet. As older as i got as later i went to bed and we meet less. So far so good and i never thought it is even a little strange. I am a quite creative person so i explained my dreams with this.

Some years before i was in internet and a girl wrote to me, she looked so familar to me that we chat all the day and all the enxt days all the time. She went out with me and we are over two years together now, just over distance. Sometimes we can just chat one hour then i go to bed early to meet her in dream. I just fall asleep and am in her dream, the same by her. We both talked about this dreames and we both proved it is real. It is so unreal though that we always be like we write messages with mobile per night or something.

Now she moves to me in less than a half year and we will marry soon. I met her the last time yesterday in dream. I was sick and went very early to bed, we talked a time we both went to sleep. We spend very long time in dream and i began to wonder today why this is. I googled and found almost nothing just this forum.

What do you think? Is something wrong with us? Why is this? I wish someone answer. Thank you.

11. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

The simple idea of this is ridiculus, no offence. A dream is caused by the rapid movement of your eyes (REM stage). There is no way someone can see through someone else's eyes.

12. Shakespear Registered Member

So you say that i lie? I respect it because easely you may feel so but answer my question and tell me then, what would i have from lying. Mostly in an internet forum where no one knows who i am? What would i have from lying?

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It's not necessarily that you're lying. It could be that you lack the knowledge and cognitive ability to distinguish between reality and the fantasy of "going into someone else's dream".

14. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Yes, there is something wrong with you.

Remember this?

15. Shakespear Registered Member

you people define it wrong, i don't "go into someone else dream" or anything like that and also didn't say so.

And there are many people and religions telling that "mutual dreaming" works. Many people, like you, are just saying that if they didn't do the experience or never saw this happened they do'nt believe. So people didn't believed the earth was round, european didn't believe in lions, not in "giant liazards", not in "China" when Marco Polo told about, they did not believe in many things which are proven and known now but still some people do the same mistakes again. They say "i know this can't be" before even think about.

@ PsychoticEpisode
    why do you quote yourself? What does it prove? Who do you think you are, what did you study, was you in university and studied 6 semester of philosophy or what? I can well read your words so why do you point them out again? You can adjudge that something is wrong with someone but don't even know him. This showes your narrow perspective, you have an ideal of what should be and what should not be and before talk in a neutral way about the happening you already do an adjudgement.

and @ Crunchy Cat
    Now just i have the dream and so it is in my "fantasy" but also my girlfriend and before i meet her i knew her, the first time we talked we knew many informations and things about each other, though we never met before. Maybe we did not "go into each others dream" but we knew what we dreamed and were in each others dream already before we meet.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  16. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Do you believe everything religion tells you? If so then you are predisposed to consider acts beyond the scope of the natural world as having a real possibility. Religion isn't afraid to tell about things that defy heaven and Earth. If you believe in religion's entities and magic then there is a good chance you'll believe anything, including mutual dreaming.

17. Shakespear Registered Member

I do not believe many things religions tell. But i believe what i know myself and just that it is not made up by me that this works there are religions and people tell the same. Sure i don't also believe everything people say, but i am not this kind of person like you who believe just what is said to be "normal" to believe in. What is told to be "proven" though nothing really can be proven. I believe what i have made my experience with. And the "story" i told happened and so i believe in it, maybe if another people told me and it would not have happened to me i would not believe either but it just happened and so i do believe. Then what would you do if something like this would happen to you? Now you can seem so strong, can write precocious words but if you image this would happen to you then you will notice that people will be to you as you are to me.

18. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

What? You are showing great audacity if you believe that you are in a select company of people who have had something like your experience happen to them. Either that or you are quite naive. Don't think for a moment that countless millions if not billions of people, of which I am one, share similar stories. The only difference is that a great majority return to their senses after realizing that the mind does not always present a clear picture of reality. However, a few like yourself are so impressionable that the slightest hint of something magical is too hard to ignore.

19. Shakespear Registered Member

There is nothing "magical" with this dreams. I just share the dreams with another person, which is for us quite a normal thing

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

In other words it's not just you that's delusional.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So if you are not lying, perhaps your girlfriend is..

22. Shakespear Registered Member

But i saw her exactly with every little mothermark in my dreams before i meet her in real

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope, you simply adjusted your memories of the dream to fit the known facts. Afterwards.