godless people,

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Contemplate yours here

Godless

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

I'm not allowed to give evidence.
    You do understand..."chain of command"
    One has authority, only when they are under authority.

Here........ contemplate your origin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...in_page_id=1770

Last edited by TheVisitor : Today at 08:58 PM.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok then heres a little theory then that just popped into my mind for you,

the theory of you picking at smaller defects in posts (yes defects of mine i am saying) while not directly sticking to the point of the thread,

sarcasm and knit picking seems to be a good distraction for not properly applying ones self to a valid debate with good points,

a defence mech is very primative, learning to overcome it isnt that hard,

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

how about everyone stop talking about the existance of god,

this is not a debate about gods existance or any religious BS, or any science BS,

this thread is purely about people bieng rude and offensive because of there mentality, and how there fears and obsessions can rule there choosing of debate,

how people are "seemingly angry" at religious people, just for there personal faith/opinion,

an we stick to the subject please,

i am asking nicely please can we for once debate properly, this forums is not very organized, and i have to point this out to people? a mere martial artist with no education beyond the age of 15,

if i can see proggress isnt bieng made as much as it could on scifporum, for such a simple thing as rudeness and name calling, why cant others?

stick to the sunbkect please i gave some good points and nobody has really directly disputed them with a good response yet in my opinion. not in full anyway.

peace.

8. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

I responded fully to your original post back on page 1. Simply put, you offered little more than a rather naive view of atheists - and so there doesn't seem to be much more to say. If you have issue with my response, then it is your duty to point out why and where.. I can't do it for you.

In the meantime, I'm happy to continue watching Visitor do his famous party trick: (speaking out of his rear end).

Ciao.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

how do i have a naive view of athiests? i am an atheist.

i stated many many times, this thread is about people who are rude and aggressive towards religious people for the reasont hat they are religious and have faith in a god etc.

this isnt about just atheists, its "atheist extreamists" i dont beleive in god myself.

what about addressing each of my points and telling me why i am wrong if you think i am,

peace.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

here is my origonal post if you forgot to read it properly.

ok the title is not relevent, it is just to get the attention of people,

what is relevent though is this,

people who just curse and shun religious people with rude comments. why even bother posting on religious forums/posts, if it is such utter trash and gibberish, then do not concern yourself witht he company of ignorance, it is a choice you all have, if its such garbage, then surely you dont want to get your hands dirty stooping to the level of those you look down upon,

wouldent you say its logical for religious haters to not post and spend so much time dealing with religious posts?, why would you concern yourself and spend time discussing something that you know is complete BS,

Why

why

why.

i will tell you why, because

a) you realy want it to be true so it becomes an obbsession to you, you have to lash out in anger at god, because he dosent exist, and you take it out on the people who so believe with spite and rudeness.

b) because your trying to convert people and make them feel like you do, tryig to impose your belief system upon them and wash them anouther way,

c) because your kinda stupid deep down, because while preaching that its all a load of BS and how its a waste of time, you spend amounts of time debating it with people. basically lowering yourself to what you earlyer described as stupid and nonesense,

d) because it fascinates you, and part of you believes in god (or wants to)but your logical brain tells you its BS so you keep searching for loopholes that tell you god exists,

e) because you just have nothing better to do

peace.

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

TheVisitor is unofficially on my ignore list

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

First of U r not an Athiest.

Second , there is no need to prove things that are not there, but

If U want to then become a journalist and visit the Genocide sites, go right at the time of mass killing and see if there any god among the millions that are killed together, and ask them if they believe in god before they are killed.

I have seen U here many times lieing, U r a compulsive Liar.

13. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Don't worry Chi...anom maybe is a type of anomaly.

-----------GODLESS PEOPLE---------------------

Here is what atheists are, and where they come from.....they really don't like to hear it as you can tell.
    They would rather believe they come from monkeys than admit the truth, and actually...they have an animal linage from the Serpent that seduced Eve,
    It just didn't come through evolution without God's help as they would like to believe.

The world has been repopulated with non-humans. Hybrids on the spiritual level. The true physical hybrids were the giants and killed by God long ago.
    Cain was of his father the "wicked" one.
    His children inhabit the earth today
    Cain was religious so they aren't just atheist's, but also those who are attracted to false religions that even take Gods word and mis-interpret it.
    True humans are the sons of Adam, who was a son of God.
    They have an inner being that can hear God's Word and overcome the nature of the flesh, and the spirits that control the world with delusion and deciept.
    God is a man of His word, in that effect God is His Word.
    Jesus said; "think not I come to bring peace, but a sword"
    That sword is His word.
    It's His Word that has been restored.
    The Word does the seperating
    Goats on the left, Lambs on the right. The Wheat must be seperated from the Tares.The Tares are bundled to be burned.
    As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man.

ISAIAH 24:5-6
    5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
    6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

MALACHI 4:1-3
    For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  14. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

And again, we come back to the fundamental flaw in your story....

Where is the evidence that this is the truth?

15. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Where is the "evidence"?

The trouble of it is, we question God. And if we question God, we can't believe God.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things you don't see, taste, feel, smell, or hear.
    You have to take God at His Word. "Faith cometh by hearing, hearing by the Word of God."
    Soon as you hear the Word of God says you can be set free, believe it. Rejoice with it.
    God will show the evidence after you've accepted it. But first you accept it.
    Christ died for sinners. I believe it. I accept it. I start rejoicing. God works righteousness by it.
    I believe He was striped for my healing. I believe it. I accept it.
    God's Word is healing for me. See, just as soon as I believe.
    He can't help me till I believe. I've got to believe and confess it, first, and then God's under obligation to His Word.
    And if He's Almighty God, He can do all things.
    And if He cannot do all things, He's not Almighty God. There it is. All right.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Seems hardly a minor point to me. You postulate we can only be fascinated by grandiose humongous concepts. Most scientists for instance actually work on miniscule details and can talk for hours about an obscure structure in an animal nobody has ever heard of.

Oh wait, did someone disagree with you and you thought that was impossible?

17. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

I did - on page 1. I am still waiting for a response.

This is now the second time in 2 posts I have had to tell you this. It was indeed the very first sentence on my last post that your latest post was a response to, so how did you miss it? I'll requote:

"I responded fully to your original post back on page 1."

See? It's amusing that you would accuse others of not reading your posts properly when you seemingly ignore one entirely and then can't even notice one simple sentence in my next. Pots and kettles spring to mind.

18. hey douchebag, i replied on page 2 and i think i did an ok job. try reading it. heres some of what i said:

i view organized religion as a form of social control with absolutely no basis in logical ethics or factual evidence, and it bothers me a lot that something like that proliferates so rampantly among humans in societies that claim to be advanced. the current clashes between muslims and jews or muslims and christians effects everyone regardless of religion, the mindless bias of religious-minded legislators in South Dakota against abortion could wind up effecting everyone in the country regardless of whether they believe in god or not. i would rant and rage against religion everyday with every ounce of my strength because it is a source of violence, destruction, and intellectual impoverishment that ultimately effects the world in which i live negatively. theres my reason for it, i hope its ok with you

19. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

I explained how organized religion....not belief in God is rampant and have in detail.
    Belief in false religion, religious systems and atheism all require the same flaw.
    A lack of representation in the dimension of the soul realm.
    That comes from a mixing with animal blood in man's ancestry.
    An animal that can be posessed of spirits other than God.
    We are all hosts for a spirit.
    Even sons of god like Adam can be influenced on thier flesh realm.
    Look at Peter when Jesus said; "satan get thee behind me"
    He wasn't talking to Peter, just the spirit that was on peter's flesh speaking through him at the time.
    So don't be discoraged, like the earth was covered with a mist and untill it was rolled away the light could not get through to make the seeds grow.
    The Word is a seed, and until the true light of God hits that seed lying there dormant, a son of God may act just as the children of this world.
    We are tri-une beings ...body, spirit, soul.
    Animals don't have representation on that third realm.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
    They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
    We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us.
    Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

20. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Someone give Visitor a pacifier..

21. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Theres that trademark one-liner.....attemping to dismiss what you don't agree with.

Heres a few scriptures for you...

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

22. do you post this stuff and then like walk out of the room thinking: "wow i hope these people believe me this time because i really know what im talking about"?

23. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Well, with all due respect.. but if you didn't talk out of your fucking ass so much I wouldn't have to resort to these one liners. Basically you have said the same shit over and over and over, and yet nobody is actually listening to you. Take the hint.

While I detest religious people, at least they use something to support their claims, (generally the bible). You can't even do that. You're just some halfwitted poor penishead out in the middle of nowheresville trying to make something of your life and boring everybody else in the process. Nobody cares. Find some fucking friends.

You are literally the sorriest excuse of a human being I have met on this forum thus far, (ok, woody and some others do come close). You're a spastic, a mental deficient trying to chat with the big boys. Ok.. we all came from a snake, we're half humans, half snakes, half whatever you want us to be. We got the message, now kindly go and do something constructive - namely jumping off something very tall. I had hoped that your 1+ year absence was just that, but it seems all that praying was for nothing.

Happy now? You can't exactly call that a "one liner".

ZzZzZzZz........