Global Warming to cause cannibalism

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by madanthonywayne, Apr 2, 2008.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Sorry Posted Twice...sorry

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. I'm Canadian... Right now I'm hiding out in the middle of Canada, to escape the weird-ones who were forever phoning my places, and even showing up at the door when I was out, contacting the females I was with, in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, trying to convince my various females to breakup with me, and go out with them... Seems they had a desperate need to "get into what I'm into"... Just weird!... Any idea what that phenomenon is labeled by the medical community..?
    They would follow me from city to city, Desperate to get into my ladies..???
    I suspect "eating crill" is how some males learn.. is probably the base drive to homosexuality...

I need a place conducive to ultra deep trance experiments... I can't go into deep trance in this town... When I do it sets up a strange field, for miles, which makes domestic critters run in circles at full throttle, and the psychotics all go full blown psychotic episode... I've seen cats run full throttle around the room half way up the wall at times while I'm accessing these trance levels...
    I can't write here, without going out into the forests... I've got 1400 technologies to document, and 500 movies, and hundreds of how to do books, but it's all on the shelf till I find a place good for writing, away from the Zoo...
    What I know could get us to other inhabitable planets real fast, and could solve all humanity's problems and shortages, but because I don't follow their insane policies, nor possess their "degrees" in what is obsolete, I'm not listened to by the asshole-elites, who are dragging humanity into extinction... Trying to save humanity from themselves is like trying to stuff ones turds back-in...

One evening, I was experimenting with an ultra depth, when I opted to explore the planet's cosmic depths... I found an extreme void deep in the planet... It seemed it was listening and watching, so I telepathed into it, "Your majesty, my child, I will repair your skin if you teach me how."... It was innocent enough, I thought... Suddenly I got all the sensations of a baby being suddenly grabbed and scooped-up off the floor from behind without notice...
    My legs went numb rubbery, and I was going down... My knees hit the hardwood floor Hard!.. and I just barely managed to shift momentum to bounce off the wall, my head and shoulder... I could barely move a muscle.. It felt like I was just plugged into a 600-volt light socket... All I could do was wait... It felt like my head was being filled-up again, and again, and again... In three minutes I barely managed to crawl to the couch, Laughing to tears, mumbling, "Now I'll call That! a Communication with a Big One!".. but I couldn't pull myself up to the couch, so I just stayed kneeling as best I could, and lay my head on the couch, and held on while the activity in my head slowly dissipated...
    A couple months later I began accessing the data I received from the planet... Seems I got the equivalent of about 30-years university in a couple minutes...
    Seems she gave me everything she knows... So I didn't stop there.. I managed to do the same level of contact with the planets, the Stars, the Forces, and the Sources... I telepathed to them all, "I will be your senses to the places you cannot reach, if you make it so.".. Innocent enough I thought... In the next second something strange was happening in body... I scanned it, to discover that all my body's systems had been instantly shut-Off... My heart was slowing and fluttering, my breathing was failing, each organ was shutting down in its own time-period, in its own way.. I was dead on my feet... I had to correct my benefactors, and quick!.. "NOT now!, When I Say! When I'm ready! Now fix everything On, NOW!"...
    HeY!, I know I've got their attention... I know where I'm going after this life...
    I will be driving an engine so-powerful, that should I even think of disintegrating planet earth, it will happen... I could give earth a new moon from that posture, but I won't ever even so much as glance back at this crazy hell on earth... You critters are creating your insane precious prophesied "hell on earth" here, dismantling "heaven on earth" for the materials.. and you still don't see it... Humes don't have a clue that they are heading straight for extinction... They use their latest designer-drugs to numb themselves to the reality of what's happening... I can't help humanity in any way... Try to help them, and they bite you, and sting you, and they piss in your face...

In topic "children of today".. Most kids these days watch TV early in the morning, all day, and all evening.. maybe up to 15 hours per day of TV, taking breaks to eat, potty, sleep, and maybe go outside for a few minutes, if they must... Their whole lives is teevee... They've cut themselves off from reality and the rest of the world, taking the illusion that TV gave them a day in Life... All they know is a few thousand flashed still-pictures per minute, plus radio audio, which is what TV is composed of... They've got nothing of a life, just teevee, which provides them their fears and opinions of the day... In this I've found a simple way to get onto the TV what they need be taught... You simply mention to the Acting World what is needed, in such a way that they see it clearly, and they will do it up for money and love... http://www.actorforums.com/search.php?searchid=116514

Thanks for your quotings suggestion...
    I have a suggestion for you too.. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
    Download it in a couple minutes, install it, go to: Edit>Prefs>Appearance>Colors>set to user's colors, and set background to soft gray... Set all the prefs to taste... Checkout the middle icon at the lower left of window... It has spellcheck... You sure need that... You key a forum post, then copy it to the composer, and check it, and save it to desktop...
    Checkout the little cable-connector icon at lower right.. try it...

In prefs, Click Navigator, and set your home page...
    In Nav Tool Bar set "GO" & "Home" only...
    In tabbed browsing, set "Add Tabs", and pick the two middle ones in "Links"...
    In Composition, set "check spelling as you type"...
    In send format, set "send message in both"...
    In Cookies, set to allow for "current"...
    In "Advanced", uncheck "software installation" after you've downloaded the things you want...
    In "System", check them all...
    Add downloads: "Adblock", "No-Script", "Foxy Tunes", Change theme to Modern... Reboot...
    Every time the SeaMonkey so much as hiccups, uninstall it, and reinstall it, in just a couple minutes...

Download: all from "MajorGeeks": CCleaner, Free Window Registry Repair, Irfanview, WinWall, Burn At Once, Cacheman Memory Restore, EasyCleaner, Spybot S&D,
    http://www.oldversion.com/download.php?idlong=5ec02c19e8f2091bcfc61b09bb345142

Those installs are safe for everything from W98 to Vista...

If you think you've been into an unscrupulous website, clickup EasyCleaner, go to "Startup", and see if something has been added, and is waiting for a reboot to plant itself...

Use all the above daily, plus run Defrag every week...

Are you into photo-editing..?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  8. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I have Some friends in Paris have relations in canada....come too think of it I have to
    aussi loin du sujet que je suis perdu,
    My spellign isn't awlays great but as logn as you understand me we's kool bruv...
    You should start a thread, as too much is tangable...
    the thread title "self-roasting food", no need for delivery boys the food comes to you, and waldo's who discredit einste=Mc2in's..

One Life,One Blood,One chance.......:m:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnIl1kiShfY

9. Got any links to a thread that doesn't get slammed when you say something about taboos..? I'm tired of always being banned, blocked, dumped, shit-upon...
    I want to find a place where I can be me... Just like I'd like to find a planet where I can do me... I want to have these three huge dragons following me down the street, visible to my species, but I can't cuz they'd Freak... I want to fly my dragons, but you critters would probably shoot me down... I don't want to be here anymore.. but I must if I intend to prep a few females for that side...
    I want to be in a world where people share love and absolute respect with all the critters, including the bugs and microscopics... I can say a friendly "Hi" to a nearby flying bug, and it will decelerate as it circles my shoulders, and land on me...

I checked your link.. I can't get much from it, without macromedia's shockwave installed, which I have totally cleaned-out of this old W98se chunk o garbage.. because I found their softwares to be way too aggressive in this machine... I'll read it when I've got an XP PC... You might give me the condensed version.. I can handle it.. I've got a good imagination...

10. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

it's just something i was listening to...
    Start a thread about what you want to say..you obviously have a lot to say

11. Pronatalist Registered Senior Member

That can't happen. That dinner plate the guy on the raft pulled from behind his back, on that Bugs Bunny cartoon, couldn't have just "been there."

BTW, humans only eat but a tiny percentage of the foods that are edible. We could eat insects? There's more food around, than we imagine. And even more plants are edible, after boiling and changing the water many times, to get rid of the unpalatable aspects.

12. Yorda Registered Senior Member