Global Warming on Mars

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Pretty cool, though I'd prefer to save the earth and have space travel

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

too late.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

too late.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Why?

Seems on global warming the majority of people either don't believe it or think it is impossible to deal with.

edit: btw your double post made me go through the despair of your words twice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Exhumed,
    Yes I was using Mars to discuss global warming, you get a cookie, and yes Mar's is a very good place to look at what is really going on, as man has no influence on what is happening there, it is a pristine environment. A great place for observation.

Exhumed, did you think before you replied, You are obviously incredibly ********, as if you look, Mars is a great place to see what is happening in the argument over Global Warming, as I say a pristine environment, devoid of mans influence, only natural events.

Exhumed,

Let me summarize,

1. Mars is not irrelevant, If global warming is going on there is a natural cycle, which just might mean that we are facing a natural cycle here.

2. Yes Global Warming is going on, that I will agree on, but if you look at the history of the earth, over the decade's, centuries, and eons, we have been much warmer than we are now and we have been much colder, and it was all a natural cycle, we have had much higher carbon dioxide/Co2's levels in the atmosphere and much lower levels, we have had Ice Ages, and time when the Earth was mostly tropical, can you refute this history of the Earth?

3. Really? so far for all the reductions in green house gas's the temperature is still going up, just as the temperatures are on Mars.

draqon, As for the escalating temperature, the earth has survived it before and man included, and it will do so again, man included, we seem to be a very risialint species.

9. Far See Banned Banned

Blaminf the US is in style, not usually because it has any merit, since it is the superpower "boss", no one likes the boss.