Global Flood Model - Is anyone out there convinced?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by NDS, May 15, 2007.

?

Which model for the earth is true?

1. Uniformitarian Model (Earth > Billions of years old)

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Global Flood Model (Earth is around 6,000 years old)

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. matthyaouw Registered Senior Member

Wait, this debate contains information? Where!?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

LOL, yeah I know. not much info from one side of the debate. But he did in fact post a link to web page which explains what he calls "his" theory. So I wanted to see if anyone was so bewildered by it that they changed their minds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Do I know you?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saquist Banned Banned

Thank you,

Information is precarious...the sedimentary layers and mountains information could go either way. I've concluded their not enough conclusive data to come a specific decision based on the facts alone.

However I take other points into the equation, relating the global nature of flood accounts. The nature of the mountain uplifts which follow a specific pattern...current water levels..remains of numerous and unamicable animals in one location.

There are many questions. The Uniformatarian model is lacking in understand the existence of volcanice rock over Ice in the U.S North Western Region in caverns.

Yet...the Creationist belive in the bible so...litterally they forget that like all books and authors...similies and metaphors are often used to discribe what is frequently with God...what is beyond words.

As far as Rabbi's, they two are capable of being steered by tradition. Not to speak adversely against a religion but they did fail to appreicate the Christ coming...how much credit can we give them when the day has ended?