George Floyd trial,could you make a case for the defendant not being guilty of the charges?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Seattle, Mar 30, 2021.

1. sculptor Valued Senior Member

and, here
    I had read that Semitic was derived from a shared semitic language
    Phoenicians--Carthaginians and the alphabet devoid of vowels(well almost---Y)
    YHWH
    ?

and
    The Iranians ain't Semites
    as/re above
    neither is their language

or............................?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Iranians aren’t Arabs. The primary ethnicity is Persian. Also most of the Arabic peoples lean toward the axis was mostly due to them being against Britain and France, you know the colonial powers that ruled them, than antisemitism which became more of a thing after the British supported the creation of Israel in a flagrant violation of the un charter. Let’s not forget the Jewish terrorist organization lehi made overtures to the Nazis for the very same reasons.

There is a long history of people conquered by England and let’s be honest the uk is an extension of England, of allying and supported their enemies, just look at the scots guard in France.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

If you'll read, I also said "anti-Jewish" and "Jew haters." Not sure how I could have been any more clear.
    You still seem to be digging your hole by saying antisemitism is a "cute term."

And you antisemitic ignorance is clear in you thinking a Chosen People equates to racism.

I'll be damned. You're right. Doesn't change the bulk of my points. Neither does your whataboutism of the fringe Lehi that only existed for eight years. Many Muslim countries today openly seek the genocide of of all Jews. If you're saying that coincidence had nothing to do with their alignment with the Axis powers, I guess I'll take your word for it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

You should have and probably did know better than that. Apparently not up to discerning I was referring there to the general use as a propaganda mind control mechanism. Your automatic reaction diatribes using 'antisemitism' frequently is though an example of how effective the generations long brainwashing has become.
    See above. And as per my #680, 'antisemitism' is an ironic and incorrect term to have coined.
    How silly. The very term 'Chosen People' implies being Divinely elevated to a superior status. I could supply a lengthy list of articles establishing the extreme racist outlook of both the actual movers and shakers of World Jewry - those with dominant financial, political, ideological/educational, MSM etc., and religious control. And many but not all ordinary Jews especially Israeli ones. Doing so would however probably result in minimally another stern colored text diatribe/warning from a mod. The weaponized use of 'antisemitism' as slander/stigmatizing accusation against mostly just supposed 'antisemites' has worked wonders, as evident here at SF as also throughout all so-called 'Western democracies'. Carefully crafted taboo thinking has become ingrained - tragically.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  8. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

The use of the word antisemitism is not propaganda or brainwashing, it's just a simple descriptor of your racial/ethnic hatred. But if you really need simpler language, I'm fine with calling you a Jew-hater.

Not according to the self-described "League for Anti-Semitism". That's literally what those Jew-haters called themselves.

I'm sure you could provide tons of antisemitic apologetics and conspiracy theories, e.g. "World Jewry- those with dominant financial, political, ideological/educational, MSM etc.."
    "Chosen" means selected, not "superior." If I choose to keep the company of certain people, it's not because others are inferior, it's just that I share a bond or interests with those chosen people. But I guess we can't really expect a bigot, like yourself, to understand that simple distinction. Everything has to be warped to fit your hatred and paranoid conspiracies.

Whereas Jews are not even allowed in neighboring Muslim countries, Muslims are allowed to hold positions of power in Israel. That literally means that Jews are much less bigoted and racist than those who most deride them. You're no "supposed anti-Semite," as you've repeatedly parroted every antisemitic trope there is.

9. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

• Please do not post hate speech on sciforums.
    Your own hatred manifested towards me in all of your very own 'hate speech' errs here. I do NOT hate Jews for just being Jews. But certainly do hate what World Jewry and far too many of their willing tool sayanim and habarats are and have been for a long time planning, executing, and enormously profiting from. Especially at the white people's expense. Savvy?
    Ha ha ha ha. That "League for Anti-Semitism" didn't show up on a web search. Citing a long defunct organization just exhibits the poverty of your arguments. Well actually just rhetoric.
    Wrong slant entirely. The way it's used in Torah does indeed imply specially YHWH elevated above all the goy races, e.g.:
    https://www.biblehub.com/deuteronomy/7-6.htm
    https://biblehub.com/amos/3-2.htm
    And MANY other such Torah texts. Get with it at last!
    Wrong again:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews
    Ha ha ha ha. For the very first time, a single Palestinian managed to have a token representative voice in an actual governing coalition. That unique situation was bitterly opposed by many Israeli Jew parliamentarians:
    https://english.alaraby.co.uk/analysis/will-raam-make-difference-palestinians-israel
    So you keep asserting. Why keep embarrassing yourself like this? Yet again wrong:
    https://www.amnesty.org/en/location...-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/
    You are the one parroting empty invectives against me. Enough chimp animal cunning to know that repeating 'antisemitism' as hateful accusation enough times pushes the right buttons at SF. A weapon of choice increasingly used reflexively by Jewry:
    [hate link deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2021
  10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Have a little pity. Trump lost. His wall and his healthcare plan - once central to the right wing's agenda - are now bad jokes. Trump's Afghani pullout plan and prisoner release is cratering. Trump's people are going to prison and he is under investigation in 14 cases. People are taking climate change more seriously as the country burns and runs out of water. Black people are slowly but surely gaining the privileges white men once solely enjoyed. All the foundations of his world are crumbling.

11. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

I gather Vociferous is a Trump supporter and feeling frustrated. It's laughable that certain folks with 'special insider knowledge' have been openly 'leaking' that a Trump loyalist military coup is imminent. In doing so undermining any element of surprise that would be absolutely necessary for such a wished for coup succeeding. So surreal.

12. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

No, you justify hating Jews with your paranoid and protectionist conspiracy theories. That's how all bigotry works, by ignoring the individuals and generalizing an entire group. You walk and quack like a run-of-the-mill anti-Semite. No one but your fellow bigots are buying your lame attempt to project your hatred onto others.
    Probably because it's Antisemiten-Liga in German. I was citing how the term "anti-Semitism" entered politics as an explicitly anti-Jew term. But you're only interested in making excuses for your hatred, like the "long defunct organization" Lehi.
    See, your hatred is biasing your reading of even simple English. Again, me "treasuring" my friends more than "all the families of the earth" doesn't make them superior to anyone else, just preferred by me. Do bigots think their friends are superior to everyone else? Is that how you solidify your group identity?
    Iranian Jews remain under various discriminatory legal restrictions regarding their position in society. Jews are prohibited from holding significant governmental and decision-making positions.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews#Legal_restrictions

Some Arab countries, such as Libya, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Jordan, are no longer home to any Jewish communities.
    Most of the population was either forced out, fled or voluntarily left after the founding of Israel in 1948, for the new Jewish state or to Western Europe, and a few went to the United States and Latin America.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews
    You were saying?
    I didn't say Palestinian, I said Muslim. Pretty weak if you have to argue straw men.
    Amnesty International is a pro-BDS, antisemitic organization. No surprise you'd cite them. They literally rejected a chance to help fight antisemitism in the UK.
    Really? Now you're citing a source that pushing Covid conspiracies? [link removed]

With every post you are only verifying, far more than I could ever hope to, how antisemitic you are. Only a bigot who's already dug themself such a deep hole would fail to realize that.
    Ah, more examples of your paranoid conspiracies.

Defending an anti-Semite, huh? I guess you guys share a conspiratorial nature, since you're trying to foist off Biden's huge failure in Afghanistan.

13. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

My choice of Torah references was hastily put together and not the best. Try these and see if you can still claim above BS:
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 7:6&version=KJV
    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/26/19
    https://biblehub.com/bsb/malachi/1.htm verses 2 to 4.
    And you think those and many other verses haven't fundamentally driven the widespread sense of superiority among Jewry in general, from ancient times to the present? I salute the unfortunately politically ineffectual minority of Jews who consciously oppose such an outlook. They have faced a very hard road in doing so. Too bad it's the supremacists that have always been the shapers of Jewish mindset and direction in general. By osmosis, that original religious propaganda masquerading as Divine Revelation, has deeply infected not just the religious but also the secular wings of Jewry.
    YOU were claiming 'Jews are not even allowed in neighboring Muslim countries'. Which has been shown to be false. Choose your words more carefully.
    So who are these Muslims 'wielding power' in Israeli GOVERNMENT?
    You don't like what they expose. I have to wonder at this point what your ethnicity is.
    Typical deflection tactics. Deal with what was revealed there [hate material removed by moderator]. The same 'trick' you liberally apply here.

14. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

Again, you're just reading what your bigoted bias twists it into.
    I consider my friends and family as "special people...above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Doesn't equate to superiority.
    I consider my friends and family "high above all nations...for praise...and honor." Not superiority.
    OMG, you mean God hates the wicked? That's brand new news. Does everyone know about this? [/sarc] You're ridiculous.
    I'm starting to think you've got a chronic inferiority complex. You know, on top of the bigoted, paranoid conspiracies.
    You know, for how much you whine about SF censoring you, you sure do manage to be allowed to spout a lot of antisemitic garbage.
    I never said "all" neighboring Muslim countries. Try not to erect absolutist straw men.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel#Politics
    More of your blatant racism. Ethnicity has nothing to do with opinion, unless you're Joe Biden, claiming people aren't black if they didn't vote for him.
    No deflection, just you peddling sources full of the same sort of conspiratorial nonsense you spew yourself. Plenty of leftist Jews out there more than willing to try discrediting their own. Leftists in general have no loyalty.

15. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

At this point it's obvious to me that despite your frequent fights with James R, you have very much in common a love of argumentation, based on pure rhetoric and calculated distortion for the most part. The wind beneath your wings. An attitude I don't share.
    A cycle of counter arguments would therefore likely extend indefinitely if I kept responding. Time/effort wasting. Instead, leaving the arena for you to keep making your hostile invectives ad nauseum.

16. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

If that means you're finally going to stop all your antisemitic garbage, I'm all for it. Too bad you didn't learn anything in the process.

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Broad daylight, crowd of witnesses, in handcuffs, accused of passing a fake twenty?
    Not in Minneapolis.
    I've never heard of a white person even being in a similar situation as Floyd - and yes, it would make the news.
    The officer suffocated Floyd intentionally, over a long period of time, in full awareness of the pain he was inflicting, and despite the presence of observers who were warning him about the effects of his actions.

In other words, Floyd died while under torture. That's murder.

18. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

But then, you're looking to the exact same circumstances, huh? As if that's any less rare with black people.

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yep. I particularly liked the Aug. 13th return to power thing. When it didn't happen, they just changed the date. I see the angry ape's friends on a retirement home porch somewhere, saying "Jan 1st 2029 Trump will DEFINITELY return to power! I saw it on 32chan."

Q-reeus likes this.
  20. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

It's so endearing when two conspiracy theorists play telephone projecting their own proclivities. Or is it just more bigotry, assuming any opposition must agree with the wildest fringe of their side. FYI, I've never thought Trump would make any kind of extra-election return (nor know anyone personally who does), as there's no Constitutional mechanism to do so. But don't let that stop you from weaving your cute little faerie tales.

21. sculptor Valued Senior Member

As long as we've drifted way the hell off the topic here Please axplain why
    once the word Israelites (amorites, moabites, etc,,, ites...)
    and now Israelis

same people?

Why the change?

22. Vociferous Valued Senior Member

Not the same people. As I understand it, Israelite refers to the Biblical Hebrew nation/tribes. Israeli refers to any citizen of the modern state, be they Hebrew or not.

23. sculptor Valued Senior Member

None are descendants?