Genius Genes.

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Exoscientist, Jan 27, 2001.

1. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

what kinds of questions were there? I picked out all the right ones on one of the personal inventory test (MBTI or Strong, I am not sure) and got my results in the category I wanted almost off the charts. like I said, you may have done it subconsciously, so you really are more right brained than the test states, you just happen to subconsciously want to be more left brained.

*edit* p.s. I didnt know what the questions were like before I started either

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

KMGuru:

Can you send me a link about pregnancy management? I looked it up in google and found stuff about llamas.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Sorry, I have not written and published anything on that topic, so I can not give you any link to connect to.

You have to settle for the llamas....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. I kinda know what you mean shadarcoth. my aunt died, and i cared more about what was for dinner. then my grandad died and at the funeral all i could think about was Hendrix! but i do feel emotion, sometimes a bit too much. I'm pretty self absorbed most of the time, i care more about myself than most people and if i was drowning id step on anyones head to get to the surface. I'm not particularly clever, i mean i can't do maths for shit and i lack common sense (which according to another thread on here isn't that common) but my IQ is like 151 which is just inside the genius range i think? (anyone know?) And killing people just seems like such a good option, and if they deserved it and i could get away with it then you bet your bottom dollar i'd kill him in a heartbeat!

8. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

Worry not , Even if every child is engineered for being a genius , we still will have to worry about what he will finally become a genius. I mean he may be so smart that instead of science he will just use his genius to get everything on bed. But then there will be competition too ?

I am least worried about 99% people not being upgraded. U see today most of the populations are under poverty, do U know why ? Tomorrow most of like U will be in poverty due to competition from the GE ones. Today’s poor will die and hence so in the future depending on their survivability, that’s EVOLUTION Guys.