Gaddafi: Allow Jews, Christians entry to Mecca

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by spidergoat, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

perfect under some muslims law, don't say under muslim laws

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

you have the freedom to wear what you want or whatever, it's your choice, but you have to be informed about it, and try to convince you, if didnt work, it's between that person and god, besides, not wearing a vail or hijab, doesnt mean that person will go to hell or something, no, not perfect legal under Muslim laws, maybe some extreme, or fanatic groups
    like, many girls also get raped, and many girls get pregment and used sexually under 18, and etc... of very bad things all around the world, so, is that islamic laws or something?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Blaming Islam for everything is counterproductive really. It just fuels the primitive them vs. us flame. Muslims (like christians, atheists, pastafarians, hindus and others) aren't a homogenous group.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Better question, why would you want one there?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think Muslims are allowed in the Vatican. But Jews are not allowed in Mecca.

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hmm, facts? first, there are like, 5 pillars, not 7 ...

and jihad, also means, to study, to work hard to a family or a person, to save a person, to defend your contry, yes to protest against obsession...everything is jihad... first you have to understand the word, i'm not ready to discuss with a person, that even don't know what is he talking about.

and as for your question, i don't know, for example if a person killed another, (not in self defence) for example to steal he's money, and continued to do that, he's kaffer, if he stop it, and know what he did is wrong, and etc... and go back to the right path, god may forgive him
    if he worship anything or anyone + god, he's kaffer, if he don't worship god, or don't beleive in god, he's kaffer, however it's he's choice to beleive or not, no one is going to force him to, a person can't be forced to beleive in something, you have to try to convince him, but, if he didnt get convinced, then, nothing, it's between him and god, and god is who will judge him and not any other person, anyway, kaffer doesnt mean a person that must be killed or something, or tortured...

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

no, but i do know that you're an ass, that's a fact

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

the fact is, we are all humans, no matter what relegion we follow, or culture we have

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hehheh, did i say i want one their? i said i have no problem if they don't allow it their, i mean, it's like their big church, or the capital of christanity, so i have no problem if they don't accept building other relegions' places their

12. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Amen, brother!

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

idk,anyway, anyone can, if he's a journalis,t or a student, or on buisness, but not for tourism or having fun, just for buisness, learning, and etc..

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

No, not 'everything' is jihad.

Your pathetic.
    Its sad really, that I know more about a part of your own religion then you do.

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I believe that most middle eastern countries, including Libya, have the policy that if they see an Israeli stamp they put your ass on the next plane out of the country and ship you away. A few are nice enough to send you back to where you left from, many aren't.

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

No I'm not. Your only calling me that because I have repeatedly shown your error filled arguments for what they are.

Your only possible defense is insulting me. You see, I'm not insulting you, I'm stating a fact, a lot of your posts are pathetically idiotic.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Vatican is one city bro....have you even BEEN there before? I have, and for one there is no space for a mosque...

18. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

That cathedral is awesome. Amazing they could build stuff like that back then.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

St, Peter's Basilica? Yeah, I know right?

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

And to think, the ancient indians made aeroplanes.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No actually you don't you using one meaning of a range for purposes to paint the faith negatively. their is a world for that. the word Jihad means struggle. the sonner you and all the other islam bashers come to terms with that the better off all of us will be. I'm really tired of the war judiasm and christianity are waging against Islam.

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

That sentiment didn't stop 9/11 now did it?

23. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

All muslims in the world got together and planned that attack. That's true fedr. They should all take the blame and the following witch hunt and accept that they are the jews of the 21st century nazis.