Funny Debate

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by tetra, Mar 13, 2002.

1. tetra Hello Registered Senior Member

I got this from <a href="http://www.jebus-is-lord.com/opinions/debates/evolution1.php">www.jebus-is-lord.com</a>

The christian reminds me of tony1

This is a debate transcribed between a glorious Christian working towards the fulfillment of God's plan, and some person from a university. Oh... I think that guy has a Phd in paleontology or something. Who really cares? Now, the Christian is denoted as C and the other person is denoted with a W (W symbolizing Wrong).
    C: Let me just begin by saying that evolution is a farce!

W: In what possible way could it be considered a farce?

C: It's based on lies propagated by The Devil.

W: So you're saying it's a farce because you're attributing it to a fictional character?

C: You're obviously a strict adherent to Satan's work!

W: How could Satan, in any way, fit into this?!?!

C: That's because the issue at hand is the lies of Darwin AKA Lucifer.

W: Let's get back to the real issue, which is the truth regarding the LAW of Evolution. While I concede the fact that evolution's mechanism is debatable, one must acknowledge the certainty of its occurrence.

C: I only acknowledge the certainty of Jebus Christ.

W: Fact: Carbon dating has established the existence of fossils that predate the creation of the 'Biblical' universe.

C: So now you're asking us to believe in this make believe substance called 'carbon' and that this work of The Devil demonstrates evolution? HOGWASH! Why don't you try to use actual facts, such as those stated in the Bible. Recall that God created man, he did not cause them to evolve from monkeys.

W: I'm curious, have you had any formal education whatsoever?

C: Education is wicked. The only knowledge I need is found in the words of Jebus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

W: Fact: Genetic mutation and evolution on a smaller scale has been observed in multiple generations of fruit flies.

C: Listen to yourself! You're trying to defend lies with even more lies. 'Genetics', we all know, is the rejection of God's creation of Humanity. There ain't no DNA in MY body.

W: Speaking of evidence, do you have any at all?

C: I have the words of Jebus.

W: I don't think you understand what evidence is.

C: You're right in one respect, you don't think. Your mind has become so convoluted with the work of Satan that you have no idea what's what.

W: This is getting nowhere.

C: The wickedness is deep within you. Accept Jebus into your heart and have Him purge all ills.

W: Please stop!

C: Repent, and the Lord shall grant you forgiveness.

W: How can I make you stop?

C: Cast out the corruption of Satan.

W: Praise Jebus?

C: Hallelujah! You are saved!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Yup tony1 and Loone fit quite nicely as the irrational C.

I agree it is a funny story, but it is also very sad since there are real people who do act exactly like C.

Cris

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

There are a couple of street preachers just like that outside Flinders Street Station in Melbourne quite often. And they don't run away or do anything to you if you throw food at them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

PS: A joke. I didn't really throw food at them. Yet.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.