Friends

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jessie, May 18, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ok so i hate to admit it...i have been mulling over it since a "a new found friend" made it make sense to me...thanks to Whitewolf what i mentioned before doesn't neccessarily deem true.....i just seemed close minded and blabbed it off....so to people with amazing friends....congratualitons and a happy life

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*realizes how much sarge hates being wrong***

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tyler Registered Senior Member

You're all over-complicating things. I've had a group of three good friends for the last 4 years or so. Never once has anything happened between us that would threaten the friendship. I mean nothing. Not one thing. It hasn't even come close. I haven't been angry at one of them for any extended period of time over anything ever, and they havent to me or any of the others. Maybe it's just lucky for me, but I think everyone else over-complicates friendship. It's just a matter of who you like spending time with and who you get along with, nothing more than that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Yes there are...as long as you and the friend can work through situatations in civilized manners. Finding people like this is awfully hard.i would have to say i have 3 friends like that....(we are a close nit group)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Sarge, so sweet.
    Wolf loving being rihgt, as usual

rolls on floor paws up
    True friends found on this FORUM? never made a tight friendship over internet, never seen a person do that (many reasons). But Im here to give it a try. If I succeed on this site, Ill inform you (watch me! dare me! i know its doable! smell success ahead!). im hard to get along with, so whoever ends up catching my friendship bug must be a really amazing individual, no joke.

8. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

Right whitewolf,you have 3 months to make areal true friend on this forum....quote:im hard to get along with,must be a really amazing individual...sounds like my bank manager!!

9. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

WOLF OFFERS PAW.
    (dude i never said anything ab time limits. besides true friends arent made in 3 months even outside the internet)

10. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

dude....3 months or you will look like a wolf in sheeps clothing!!

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

dude why are you pregnant w that 3 months stuff? :bugeye:
    will you shake wolf's paw? eh?

12. freefighter187 Registered Senior Member

pssshhh

you are over complicating things. Friends are just people you would rather be around than anyone else. A really true best friend is someone who has given up on judging you completly and has just decide they like you on all levels(excluding sex perhaps) so you can pretty much tell them anything. I have a friend id tell anything and not feel ashamed or looked down upon so thats what i think a friend is.:m:

13. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

shuddup.

your making me feel bad about not having any friends.
    "a sycho kills alone"
    nope. no 1 helping me hunt.
    and no1 can meat my standards. if i could fibnd a perfect friend i would slay the world and kill the cozmos if they asked.
    i would keep the biggest secret of insanity like the 3rd wich keeps the 700 steps (any1 get the lovercraft referance?).
    i would dive off a cliff for them i would do anything.
    but sucha a person has yet to exist for me to find.

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

so what requirements do you have?
    "i wish i was a hunter, in search of different food..." from Run Lola Run soundtrack