Forced Faith? Forced Atheism? The Test!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 9, 2011.

1. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Hawaii and Tahiti are great for this. It's all song, dance, and love. See you there?

(Have to celebrate the lust that God gave us.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rav Valued Senior Member

You're dangerously close to implying here that atheist women are sluts. We all know the position of many muslim leaders on this issue (which is parroted by an even greater number of practicing muslims) so it's no stretch to conclude that you had such thoughts in mind when you made this comment.

You've been back for about 5 minutes EmptyForceOfChi, and you clearly haven't learned a single thing from your most recent ban. In spite of your claim that you are "enlightened" by your knowledge and/or submission to God, you conduct yourself with all the self-control of a 12 year old. I don't see a shred of divine inspiration in any of your actions here and for that you should be ashamed of yourself. This judgment comes not from me, but by reference to your own religion which you claim to embrace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

It seems that Allah has a great interest in women's clothing—as a cover-up, and this is a guy who had everyone naked, including Himself, in the Garden of Eden.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Hawaii has ton's of religious people it's actualy very diverse there, you have buddhists, christians and all kinds of people ont he islands. Seems like a happy group of people who get along well together.

About the lust thing, Would you think it's good to blindly follow all lusts we get?. what about Blood lust?, or lust for rape some might have?, I think we should control and not act upon every lust we get that could be very negative and have insane reults.

Peace.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Did I hit a sensative area?,

I have learned alot but maybe I haven't adopted a certain attitude that you find becomming. How would an atheist see shreds of divine anything? when you don't even believe in the divine.

I am not ashamed of myself I am confident in my convictions and I stand behind them with due salutations.

I think many atheists are sluts you got a problem with my observations?, Not saying all atheists are sluts I know many atheists who are modest and very conservative regarding sexual expressions. I can think of a certain female atheist on this very forum who i would never in a million years call a Slut and I have tons of respect for, her morals are praise worthy to boot.

But This doesn't mean that I don't witness (Living in London) Millions of slutty non religious females without any shame or modesty, and yes Im calling them Sluts and whores.

Over-Stand

9. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Generally people that accuse others of being sluts, do it because they are sexually inactive and envious of those who can actually get laid.

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

This is silly.

Don't think about elephants. What did you just think about?

Same concept applies here except in reverse.

By trying to forget your core fundamental beliefs you are doing the reverse, merely reinforcing them.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Point noted, thanks for "contributing"

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Really?, So all of us are just losers who can't get laid? (I have children) We don't really appreciate sexual modesty we just are jelous of the people opening their legs all the time?.

Amazing

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I would like to add a Q to this that I left out, How do you feel as a parent with the modern media machine and society as a whole with it's over sexualization and the effects it has on our children?.

Are you in favour of all of this?, me personaly I do not like my daughter being exposed to all of this sexual content considering she is not even 4 years old yet. Many other parents also feel exactly the way I do and not all of them are religious, have you noticed how little girls want to dress nowdays? have you seen how sexual they have become at very young ages?.

14. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

What sexual content is this? People getting it on in the streets?

15. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Not all. But many. yea. Sex is good, why would you not have it?

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Having sex when you have a stable home and are prepared to take responsibility to raise your possible off-spring is far different than having sex with random strangers you meet at the club when your drunk and intoxicated, then aborting the baby because "you don't want kids".

Are you saying the media isnt overly sexualized and young children are not influenced by bad role models into being sexual at a younger age?

17. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Have you heard of "the pill" or condoms?

Kids are gonna find out about sex anyway. It's the parents that need to discuss these things with kids so they see stuff in the right perspective. I know that some people fancy a lot of censorship. Not me. I'm a free speech absolutionist.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I don't wish to talk to you, your morals are repulsive to my eyes.

Inshallah your taqwa will increase.

19. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Plus, God is said to have invented sex, even readying people for it in their very early teens. He also made Adam and Eve to be naked. If He didn't want us naked, then we would have been born with fur on, all over. Celebrate God's intentions. Be fruitful and multiply.

God Himself even has a lovely wife, Miss Perfect, but He is still Mr. Always Right.

They just celebrated their eterntiesth anniversary.

20. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

lol mission accomplished

21. Rav Valued Senior Member

No, you haven't. In fact your attitude is worse than that of most atheists around here, as evidenced by the comments below.

I'm not offended myself because although you clearly seemed to be applying your comments to all atheists, you weren't accurately describing me (or anyone I know). The point is that you resorted to childish blanket insults and judgments as you almost invariably do.

It's easy. I can just compare you to some of the religious figures throughout history who you claim were divinely inspired and see if I can recognize any of their qualities in you. I've never met you outside of these forums of course, but in terms of how you conduct yourself in here you don't even look the least bit enlightened to me.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Points noted, I would like to comment on the part about "All Atheists" I do not count all atheists as the same, they are individuals just like theists are individuals.

If I am speaking in broader terms it is for other reasons not because im grouping everyone together and saying they are all identical.

23. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Your a coward.